Remains of Majdi Halbi's body found!

You're a filthy person. Go to Israel and stay there. America isn't for filthy people
Of course, BecauseIKnow, doesn't believe those Muslims who have planned an atrocity on the American people are filthy. We all have to be grateful that the Intelligence Agencies have picked them up before they were able to commit another atrocity like 9/11 on the American public, such as the ones that were picked up before they were able to do something horrendous to the people riding the New York subways.

Lame deflection.
I would venture to say that BecauseIKnow doesn't like it that Americans are well aware of the Muslim terrorists right here in this country who have planned atrocities on the American people. He is busy calling American posters on this board filthy, but he is very quiet about calling these Muslim terrorists filthy.

Of course, BecauseIKnow, doesn't believe those Muslims who have planned an atrocity on the American people are filthy. We all have to be grateful that the Intelligence Agencies have picked them up before they were able to commit another atrocity like 9/11 on the American public, such as the ones that were picked up before they were able to do something horrendous to the people riding the New York subways.

Lame deflection.
I would venture to say that BecauseIKnow doesn't like it that Americans are well aware of the Muslim terrorists right here in this country who have planned atrocities on the American people. He is busy calling American posters on this board filthy, but he is very quiet about calling these Muslim terrorists filthy.

Another lame bigoted deflection. Hossfly doesn't like it that Americans are well of aware of Israel's wars and how they want our soldiers to die for their mess. There's a reason why Americans are becoming more anti Israel by the day and why both administrations don't want a war with Iran, pro Israeli supporters ignore that and go extra fascist.

Lame deflection.

Another lame bigoted deflection. Hossfly doesn't like it that Americans are well of aware of Israel's wars and how they want our soldiers to die for their mess. There's a reason why Americans are becoming more anti Israel by the day and why both administrations don't want a war with Iran, pro Israeli supporters ignore that and go extra fascist.

Actually, Americas support for Israel has never been stronger

Actually, Americas support for Israel has never been stronger

Speaking of administration that's true. Obama has supported Israel more than any other President. He also supported their Iron Dome missile defense plans. But Americans in general aren't growing any stronger support for Israel.

Lame deflection.

If you didn't run home from school or the mosque to get on the message board and actually spoke to some Americans, they would tell you that they sympathize with Israel because they are now quite aware what the Muslims are capable of, especially when they see them even blowing up each other Don't you think that Americans know what the Muslims are doing to others as well as the atrocities they were planning here? So you can blabber away all you want, but Americans are sharper than you give them credit for.

If you didn't run home from school or the mosque to get on the message board and actually spoke to some Americans, they would tell you that they sympathize with Israel because they are now quite aware what the Muslims are capable of, especially when they see them even blowing up each other Don't you think that Americans know what the Muslims are doing to others as well as the atrocities they were planning here? So you can blabber away all you want, but Americans are sharper than you give them credit for.

Americans know that Israel wants to drag us into another war. We won't let that happen. Netanyhu is a far right winger and has a Rightwing government who even Mossad leaders disagree with him on Iran. He better not drag the world into a conflcit that would affect everyone. It's the last thing we need. Israel wants more tensions and war. Americans don't! Fuck you so called Americans who push for that!

Americans know that Israel wants to drag us into another war. We won't let that happen. Netanyhu is a far right winger and has a Rightwing government who even Mossad leaders disagree with him on Iran. He better not drag the world into a conflcit that would affect everyone. It's the last thing we need. Israel wants more tensions and war. Americans don't! Fuck you so called Americans who push for that!
Blabber away all you want. You certainly have earned your allowance today, and I really hope that romorrow you do something with your contemporaries.. Meanwhile why no mention by you of the Iranians leaders saying that they are going to destroy Israel? I guess it is OK if the Muslims threaten anything, right? By the way, how come the Muslim leaders in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are also worried about Iran? Do you think that they are aware of just what Iran is capable of doing, even though many Muslims would be killed also by Iran's action?

Blabber away all you want. You certainly have earned your allowance today, and I really hope that romorrow you do something with your contemporaries.. Meanwhile why no mention by you of the Iranians leaders saying that they are going to destroy Israel? I guess it is OK if the Muslims threaten anything, right? By the way, how come the Muslim leaders in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are also worried about Iran? Do you think that they are aware of just what Iran is capable of doing, even though many Muslims would be killed also by Iran's action?

Not blabber. Americans can't afford another war. Netanyahu can fuck off

U.S.A, being a civilized country, knows how to distinguish between good and evil. They also know that certain Muslim countries shouldn't be allowed to have nuclear weapons. IRAN will Never ever get a nuclear weapon as long as these Monkeys are in charge. The U.S.A and Israel will make sure of that

U.S.A, being a civilized country, knows how to distinguish between good and evil. They also know that certain Muslim countries shouldn't be allowed to have nuclear weapons. IRAN will Never ever get a nuclear weapon as long as these Monkeys are in charge. The U.S.A and Israel will make sure of that

Keep dreaming kiddo. Jesus Christ, Israel's wishes it can just sit back and have our American men die because of their filthy racism and fascism. Our people won't allow for another war for Israel. You should be one of those people. Iran having nukes is just as evil as Israel having nukes. And Israel has hundreds of them.

Keep dreaming kiddo. Jesus Christ, Israel's wishes it can just sit back and have our American men die because of their filthy racism and fascism. Our people won't allow for another war for Israel. You should be one of those people. Iran having nukes is just as evil as Israel having nukes. And Israel has hundreds of them.
You know and everybody else knows that you don't believe the propaganda you're paid to post. You should ask for a pay raise.

Lame deflection.

Wow that's bullshit. We want American troops to die for us? You actually BELIEVE the nonsense you write?

Wow that's bullshit. We want American troops to die for us? You actually BELIEVE the nonsense you write?

Lipush the islamo nazi pig claim that jews demand that OTHERS DIE FOR THEM ----is not new It was a big issue in islamo nazi pro-hitlerite propaganda of the 1930s Many of the same people who wrote that propaganda escaped nazi war criminal trials at nuremburg and fled to muslim countries like Syria and Egypt after 1945 and continued writing THE SAME STUFF It is pure coincidence that I grew up in a small town in the USA that had once been a "BUNDIST" enclave (ie pro nazi) and did read-----IN MY CHILDHOOD ----that very same nazi propaganda (it was lying around---here and there) Later on I did run into LOTS OF MUSLIMS (medical school graduates) who, to my surprise, could quote that crap CHAPTER AND VERSE-----it is part of the school curriculum in muslim schools and preached in mosques. The idea is JEWS ARE SUPPORTING WAR to be FOUGHT BY CHRISTIANS AGAINST MUSLIMS------ IN ORDER TO DEFEAT ISLAM (really----I am not kidding)

Oh yeah of course it's a religious war now. Sick people. I'm waiting for Israel to start e religious war with us, see what that does for them.

You know and everybody else knows that you don't believe the propaganda you're paid to post. You should ask for a pay raise.

Hossfly talking propaganda? Ha Ha Ha! He admitted he's a paid propagandist. :lmao:

Then every Muslim terrorist and those who abet him deserve the same fate. Isn't that right, BecauseIKnow? Do you think that the world actually cares when Muslim terrorists are taken out? They think the terrorists deserved it.
By the way, there are some Muslims in the IDF, and I guess if they were killed, those who think like BecauseIKnow would be cheering their deaths.

Yet again putting words in my mouth.
Not really since giving the tenor of your other posts, it is easy to figure you out. I guess we can all see that BecauseIKnow doesn't respect the Druze men who serve in the Israeli military so no doubt he has no respect for all those non Jews serving in the IDF and doesn't care what happens to them. Perhaps he should do a little research about Muslims in the IDF.

have you hugged your jane fonda blow up doll lately?

meanwhile, back in the jungle, the thought never ever even crossed my mind that i gotta get them buddhists before they do in us irish catholics. hell man, i wanted that big bird to do the deros thing so i could hug on one of the honeys in the airport handing out tickets for free rice and dancing in those orange robes. "ooooo. you talk in tongues, mama. jesus loves you, buddha, and so do i. the rice ain't bad but the dessert was heavenly."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXLqMB6vBic]The Trashman - The surfin bird - YouTube[/ame]

I meant you have been blabbering practically all day long without let up. Most kids your age have friends that they hang out with, especially with no school tomorrow. Meanwhile, get in touch with the Saudis and those in the Emirates (I hope you can speak nicely to them and not use your usual vulgarities) and ask them if they are not worried about what Iran will do,

I meant you have been blabbering practically all day long without let up. Most kids your age have friends that they hang out with, especially with no school tomorrow. Meanwhile, get in touch with the Saudis and those in the Emirates (I hope you can speak nicely to them and not use your usual vulgarities) and ask them if they are not worried about what Iran will do,

Ha Ha Ha! You're still on that, cheap dried ass nazi. Nope. That war isn't gonna happen. If you're an American you're against the war. Anti American people support a war. All international countries have said not to attack. Let that tell you something. Punk. :cool:

BecauseIKnow, every post you make is full of lies. I am just trying to determine if you believe those lies or you are just being an idiot

or both????

Forum List

Back