Remains of Majdi Halbi's body found!

As long as the Muslims show respect to the victims of Fort Hood, all the embassy attacks, and the USS Cole, which can't be construed in any way as accidents. Anti-Semite.

You're a filthy person. Go to Israel and stay there. America isn't for filthy people

Why don't you call seal a filthy person for bringing up the USS Liberty? The USS Liberty might have been an accident. All the cases where Americans have been killed by Muslims were surely not accidents.

Because he doesn't bring up all Jewish Americans and demand they are filthy people for not apologizing. You need to realize what you say man. :cool:

The USS Liberty is a long discussion.

No one respects him besides Israelis and Jews. The world could care less about a occupier. He deserved it.

lolol...i seem to have aroused lippy's passions. i do have a way with women, ive been told.

some people put me on ignore becaause i tie their little tail in knots.

as for jewish and israeli respect for majdi halabi, it seems it was a little late coming...

i guess all their energy was too focused on the release of the jewish soldier, gilad shalit.

They can care about him and mourn for him all they want. But to say he has to be respected and is, for being an Israeli soldier is crazy. It's almost like he's a higher being than other people.

He died protecting his country, and deserves respect for that, just like American soldiers deserve respect.

lolol...i seem to have aroused lippy's passions. i do have a way with women, ive been told.

as for jewish and israeli respect for majdi halabi, it seems it was a little late coming...

i guess all their energy was too focused on the release of the jewish soldier, gilad shalit.

They can care about him and mourn for him all they want. But to say he has to be respected and is, for being an Israeli soldier is crazy. It's almost like he's a higher being than other people.

He died protecting his country, and deserves respect for that, just like American soldiers deserve respect.

He was occupying Gaza. You might respect that I don't. :cool:

do you respect the fallen soldiers of the waffen ss?

generally, i respect soldiers, but if they lack the self respect to serve without even being treated equally with jewish soldiers, they do not deserve my respect.

he died because he was protecting your country.

do you respect the fallen soldiers of the waffen ss?

generally, i respect soldiers, but if they lack the self respect to serve without even being treated equally with jewish soldiers, they do not deserve my respect.

From what I know of the Israeli Army, all soldiers are treated equally.

He was protecting his country. He was not occupying Gaza, as his remains were not found there. He was probably tortured to death. And because my mom comes from Israel, yes it's my country too. But my mom also sheds tears for American soldiers, which is also my country.

He was protecting his country. He was not occupying Gaza, as his remains were not found there. He was probably tortured to death. And because my mom comes from Israel, yes it's my country too. But my mom also sheds tears for American soldiers, which is also my country.

No. Hamas or another militant group probably bombed a tunnel under their base. And his body couldn't be found. So you have two countries? :cool:

let me see if i have this right.

on the one hand, it is a righteous kill when an IDF soldier shoots a six year old palestinian child for throwing stones.

yet, on the other hand, it is barbaric and animalistic for the palestinian militants to shoot an armed soldier of a brutal occupying force during what many jews in other cases describe, when they are doing the killing, as an all out war (the second intifada).

do you really wonder, with such a complete disregard for justice and unwillingness to accept any part of the responsibilities for what occurs, why you are not welcome in the mideast.

go fucking home. the palestinians can't.

Joseph's Tomb was a religious site, which the Palestinians had no regard for. And yes, leaving a soldier to bleed to death is barbaric. As for "going home" that is what the Israelis were doing when they left Joseph's Tomb under an agreement, which the Palestinians broke. Since your heart bleeds so much for the Palestinians, why don't you go live there? Do you mourn as much for the Arabs murdered by Assad, a fellow Arab? If this is what Arabs do to their fellow Arabs, can you imagine if they were let loose on Israel?

Last edited:
let me see if i have this right.

on the one hand, it is a righteous kill when an IDF soldier shoots a six year old palestinian child for throwing stones.

yet, on the other hand, it is barbaric and animalistic for the palestinian militants to shoot an armed soldier of a brutal occupying force during what many jews in other cases describe, when they are doing the killing, as an all out war (the second intifada).

do you really wonder, with such a complete disregard for justice and unwillingness to accept any part of the responsibilities for what occurs, why you are not welcome in the mideast.

go fucking home. the palestinians can't.

Joseph's Tomb was a religious site, which the Palestinians had no regard for. And yes, leaving a soldier to bleed to death is barbaric. As for "going home" that is what the Israelis were doing when they left Joseph's Tomb under an agreement, which the Palestinians broke. Since your heart bleeds so much for the Palestinians, why don't you go live there? Do you mourn as much for the Arabs murdered by Assad, a fellow Arab? If this is what Arabs do to their fellow Arabs, can you imagine if they were let loose on Israel?

Which incident are you talking about on Jospehs tomb? And my father has donated 5,000$ to Displaced Syrian people who need resources. We do care a lot.

yowsuh, massah hymie suh.

you da chosenest massah dis po' paddy ever hads.

lawd, lawd. feets don' fail me now.

lolol...now there, old chief...what do ya think is gonna happen if someone decides to do a tribute to the USS Liberty or rachel corrie? ya think your zioclown brethren will show respect?

As long as the Muslims show respect to the victims of Fort Hood, all the embassy attacks, and the USS Cole, which can't be construed in any way as accidents. Anti-Semite.

You're a filthy person. Go to Israel and stay there. America isn't for filthy people
Of course, BecauseIKnow, doesn't believe those Muslims who have planned an atrocity on the American people are filthy. We all have to be grateful that the Intelligence Agencies have picked them up before they were able to commit another atrocity like 9/11 on the American public, such as the ones that were picked up before they were able to do something horrendous to the people riding the New York subways.

Leave him alone----he worships MUJAHADS who slit the throats of infants and SHAHIDAHs who are whorish sluts who tie bombs to their stinking asses in order to blow the brains out of babies

This is a memorial for a fallen IDF soldier, you pathetic piece of terrorist trash. Go spew your bullshit in another thread.

The dude simply doesn't get that an fallen IDF soldier get respected no matter of ethnic belongnig.

So why bother. Just do what I do and at him to the little mental "ignore list" box.

No one respects him besides Israelis and Jews. The world could care less about a occupier. He deserved it.
Then every Muslim terrorist and those who abet him deserve the same fate. Isn't that right, BecauseIKnow? Do you think that the world actually cares when Muslim terrorists are taken out? They think the terrorists deserved it.
By the way, there are some Muslims in the IDF, and I guess if they were killed, those who think like BecauseIKnow would be cheering their deaths.

Of course, BecauseIKnow, doesn't believe those Muslims who have planned an atrocity on the American people are filthy. We all have to be grateful that the Intelligence Agencies have picked them up before they were able to commit another atrocity like 9/11 on the American public, such as the ones that were picked up before they were able to do something horrendous to the people riding the New York subways.

Lame deflection.

The dude simply doesn't get that an fallen IDF soldier get respected no matter of ethnic belongnig.

So why bother. Just do what I do and at him to the little mental "ignore list" box.

Then every Muslim terrorist and those who abet him deserve the same fate. Isn't that right, BecauseIKnow? Do you think that the world actually cares when Muslim terrorists are taken out? They think the terrorists deserved it.
By the way, there are some Muslims in the IDF, and I guess if they were killed, those who think like BecauseIKnow would be cheering their deaths.

Yet again putting words in my mouth.

Leave him alone----he worships MUJAHADS who slit the throats of infants and SHAHIDAHs who are whorish sluts who tie bombs to their stinking asses in order to blow the brains out of babies

So silly. Open your mouth for lying :piss2:

not a lie----the meccaist pigs praise even dirty filthy slut whores like wafa idris AL SHARMOOTAH They named THREE schools for that filthy murdering slut and send little girls to the schools and tell them "BE A STINKING WHORE LIKE WAFA"

not a lie----the meccaist pigs praise even dirty filthy slut whores like wafa idris AL SHARMOOTAH They named THREE schools for that filthy murdering slut and send little girls to the schools and tell them "BE A STINKING WHORE LIKE WAFA"

I remember Israelis praising the terrorist Baruch Goldstein and praying on his grave. Hmmmm....they must be murdering "sluts" too right irosie? As you claim about Palestinains.

I remember Israelis praising the terrorist Baruch Goldstein and praying on his grave. Hmmmm....they must be murdering "sluts" too right irosie? As you claim about Palestinains.

Wrong again lying meccaist ass licker-------Goldstein is NOT an israeli national hero----of course his friends mourned him-----he died saving his community from the filth of obscene mutilation murders that the sluts and pimps who lick the ass of the rapist of mecca so enjoy-------but BECAUSE he murdered he could not even be buried with honors in a regular Israeli cemetary------israelis are not like the sluts and pimps who ADULATE whores like wafa idris for murdering babies for the pleasure of the rapist pig of arabia

Forum List

Back