Remains of Majdi Halbi's body found!

Mr. Know-it-all is really showing us his childish mind. He doesn't realize that many retired people are on message boards while young boys his own age are interacting with each other in the outside real world. I have plenty of time for my family, but it looks like you are tied to message boards and since you appear to be so unpopular with no friends, I guess message boards are the only place you feel you are communicating with people. Just how many message boards do you put your childish comments on? Mr. Know-it-all doesn't seem to realize that American kids are busy having fun with friends and don't have to hang around with their families.

And what would make you know? Haha everybody is different. I'm more like Jesus. I don't want to party or do sinful things. That's not what Jesus did. I don't do those kind of stuff. I am social if you don't want to believe that. I could care less. :cool:
Yes, you are so social. That is why the readers have seen that you apparently ran home from the Friday services at the mosque and have been posting ever since. Does Mr. Know-it-all consider bike riding, skateboarding, going to the movies, belonging to a bowling league with his friends sinful, that is if he had any friends. At least Jesus did have friends and he also drank wine. However, try to keep on fooling us that you are a social butterfly with all these imaginary friends.

Dude are you fucking retarded off your balls? Get over yourself Sherlock

And what would make you know? Haha everybody is different. I'm more like Jesus. I don't want to party or do sinful things. That's not what Jesus did. I don't do those kind of stuff. I am social if you don't want to believe that. I could care less. :cool:
Yes, you are so social. That is why the readers have seen that you apparently ran home from the Friday services at the mosque and have been posting ever since. Does Mr. Know-it-all consider bike riding, skateboarding, going to the movies, belonging to a bowling league with his friends sinful, that is if he had any friends. At least Jesus did have friends and he also drank wine. However, try to keep on fooling us that you are a social butterfly with all these imaginary friends.

I wonder when this Know-it-all pipsqueak is going to come up for air and get some fresh air. He actually thinks we are gullible enough to believe he has friends when he has been posting straight through the weekend. What unhealthy behavior for a young person. Now is Mr. Know-it-all going to come back and claim he has all these friends that hold his hand while he decides what nonsense to type.

I wonder when this Know-it-all pipsqueak is going to come up for air and get some fresh air. He actually thinks we are gullible enough to believe he has friends when he has been posting straight through the weekend. What unhealthy behavior for a young person. Now is Mr. Know-it-all going to come back and claim he has all these friends that hold his hand while he decides what nonsense to type.

Here's my friend lol :piss2:

So childish!!! It is quite easy to see why he has no friends among his contemporaries. I guess the friendless one will run home from school tomorrow and get right back on the message board, not even hanging out with his imaginary friends.

So childish!!! It is quite easy to see why he has no friends among his contemporaries. I guess the friendless one will run home from school tomorrow and get right back on the message board, not even hanging out with his imaginary friends.

Does my existence make you cry all day? :lol:

Oh yeah of course it's a religious war now. Sick people. I'm waiting for Israel to start e religious war with us, see what that does for them.

We survived Haman. We will survive you guys too:tongue:

No you won't lol. You never experienced a religous war. A religious war with Muslims will end in Israel's destruction. :D

Fuck you. And this should prove to Mr. Tinmore that this is a religious war to the crazy Muslims. Mr. Tinmore keeps saying this has nothing to do with religion. He is naive. So far, this week the tiny Jewish people have racked up 3 Nobel Prizes. The lazy, crazy Muslims have racked up 0 with all their multitudes.

We survived Haman. We will survive you guys too:tongue:

No you won't lol. You never experienced a religous war. A religious war with Muslims will end in Israel's destruction. :D

Fuck you. And this should prove to Mr. Tinmore that this is a religious war to the crazy Muslims. Mr. Tinmore keeps saying this has nothing to do with religion. He is naive. So far, this week the tiny Jewish people have racked up 3 Nobel Prizes. The lazy, crazy Muslims have racked up 0 with all their multitudes.

Nope it doesn't prove anything. Maybe you missed a few posts in the beginning I was responding to. Get a life outside your computer faggot. Every posts of yours you make it sound as if you've found the truth to the Universe

Nope it doesn't prove anything. Maybe you missed a few posts in the beginning I was responding to. Get a life outside your computer faggot. Every posts of yours you make it sound as if you've found the truth to the Universe

Hossfly has already proved that you're the one with no life outside the computer.

Hossfly has already proved that you're the one with no life outside the computer.

No he hasn't faggot. He doesn't know anything about me

OK, have the last word, faggot. Go ahead.

I have encountered many many people from countries other than the USA----here in the USA-----. lots of different religions----lots of muslims, lots of hindus-----a few dozen sikhs, some zoroastrians -----Lots of them were from countries with LOTS OF MUSLIMS some all muslim countries----but -----some with both muslims and non muslims ------India is a prime example India has EVERYTHING-----hindus, christians, jews, Sikhs, Jains, zoroastrians, muslims etc etc--------there is one issue upon which all Indians who are not muslims seem to agree ---------muslims kill or have killed them and probably still want to kill them. Mumbai (bombay) has the MOST DIVERSIFIED POPULATION--------considering that goes on there----everyone gets along nicely--------except ________ms. The islamic massacre that took place there should not have surprised anyone. Remember Bali? that was another culturally diverse place Remember New York City ----another culturally diverse place. Historically-----Mecca was at one time one of the most culturally diverse places in history

You two bitching doesn't prove a anything homo. Shouldn't you be at U of M Ann Arbor getting a medical degree? :cool:

OK, you make no sense. You're a fucking brainless moron who will never amount to anything, just like your homo Muslim brethren, who sniff other guys' asses during prayer. Now you can have your last meaningless word.

You two bitching doesn't prove a anything homo. Shouldn't you be at U of M Ann Arbor getting a medical degree? :cool:

OK, you make no sense. You're a fucking brainless moron who will never amount to anything, just like your homo Muslim brethren, who sniff other guys' asses during prayer. Now you can have your last meaningless word.

^^^^^^^^^

Jews aren't taught to hate people
Jews are civilized people

Forum List

Back