Remains of Majdi Halbi's body found!

Last edited:

you are the brainwashed one. You cannot even admit that the Arab countries SUCK at warfare

you are the brainwashed one. You cannot even admit that the Arab countries SUCK at warfare

Deflection.

Keep dreaming kiddo. Jesus Christ, Israel's wishes it can just sit back and have our American men die because of their filthy racism and fascism. Our people won't allow for another war for Israel. You should be one of those people. Iran having nukes is just as evil as Israel having nukes. And Israel has hundreds of them.
You know and everybody else knows that you don't believe the propaganda you're paid to post. You should ask for a pay raise.

Hossfly talking propaganda? Ha Ha Ha! He admitted he's a paid propagandist. :lmao:
Actually I figure you are the paid propagandist here. While other boys your age are out having fun, especially on weekends, with their friends, you are right on the job posting your usual propaganda nonsense. No doubt you watch a few Saturday morning cartoons first and then you are right back at it. I would imagine this is how you earn your allowance since you are probably too young to hold an actual job on the outside.

You know and everybody else knows that you don't believe the propaganda you're paid to post. You should ask for a pay raise.

Hossfly talking propaganda? Ha Ha Ha! He admitted he's a paid propagandist. :lmao:
Actually I figure you are the paid propagandist here. While other boys your age are out having fun, especially on weekends, with their friends, you are right on the job posting your usual propaganda nonsense. No doubt you watch a few Saturday morning cartoons first and then you are right back at it. I would imagine this is how you earn your allowance since you are probably too young to hold an actual job on the outside.

I'm with my friends and were laughing at you Ha Ha Ha! :cool:

Tell us another good story about your imaginary friends. If you actually had any friends, you would be out with them on a Saturday night having fun and not on a message board. So laugh all you want like some hyena, but it is quite obvious just how popular you are -- not. So sad really!!!

Tell us another good story about your imaginary friends. If you actually had any friends, you would be out with them on a Saturday night having fun and not on a message board. So laugh all you want like some hyena, but it is quite obvious just how popular you are -- not. So sad really!!!

Ha Ha Ha! Keep believing what you want ole Irish man :lol:

You have to be very, very dumb if you think we are that gullible to believe your childish lies. I think all of us are happy that when we were your age we were able to be out and about with good friends doing fun things instead of spending our free time on message boards with people who are old enough to be your grandparents. So let the juvenile lies keep flowing if he makes you happy thinking we believe these lies.

You have to be very, very dumb if you think we are that gullible to believe your childish lies. I think all of us are happy that when we were your age we were able to be out and about with good friends doing fun things instead of spending our free time on message boards with people who are old enough to be your grandparents. So let the juvenile lies keep flowing if he makes you happy thinking we believe these lies.

What age are you? He he he! It's a interest you wierdo. Your intimidation tactics don't work buddy. Get over yourself :lol::lol:

What age are you? He he he! It's a interest you wierdo. Your intimidation tactics don't work buddy. Get over yourself :lol::lol:
I am a grown up while you are still a young boy which anyone with any brains can quickly pick up. Your lies aren't working with us as much as you hope they will. The other posters were young as you at one time, and they certainly were living life to the fullest with their good friends, especially on the weekends when there is no school. But keep on trying to fool us. It is really amusing how hard you try.

I am a grown up while you are still a young boy which anyone with any brains can quickly pick up. Your lies aren't working with us as much as you hope they will. The other posters were young as you at one time, and they certainly were living life to the fullest with their good friends, especially on the weekends when there is no school. But keep on trying to fool us. It is really amusing how hard you try.

What's grown up? Give a specific age coward. I do this as a interest and hobby. I'm into politics funny man. Now for the love of God you wanna be Israeli buy a ticket and leave America. :cool:

Last edited:

What's grown up? Give a specific age coward. I do this as a interest and hobby. I'm into politics funny man. Now for the love of God you wanna be Israeli buy a ticket and leave America. :cool:
The big brave boy is calling someone a coward!!! I wonder why he is such a coward that he isn't fighting alongside his Hamas friends which he admires so much. What a hobby for a young boy -- getting on message boards with people old enough to be his grandparents. It would be better for him to make a few friends or even take up stamp collecting as a hobby so he doesn't make a fool out of himself. By the way, given the amount of time you are on a message board, I would say that you are afraid to go out and face the world and probably have the shakes when it is time to go to school.

The big brave boy is calling someone a coward!!! I wonder why he is such a coward that he isn't fighting alongside his Hamas friends which he admires so much. What a hobby for a young boy -- getting on message boards with people old enough to be his grandparents. It would be better for him to make a few friends or even take up stamp collecting as a hobby so he doesn't make a fool out of himself. By the way, given the amount of time you are on a message board, I would say that you are afraid to go out and face the world and probably have the shakes when it is time to go to school.

What's a grandpa doing on a message board? Lipush is young too. Maybe you've heard of political science. Probably not. Shouldn't a grandpa be with his family? Or did you're family abandon you? They don't care for you anymore do they?

What's a grandpa doing on a message board? Lipush is young too. Maybe you've heard of political science. Probably not. Shouldn't a grandpa be with his family? Or did you're family abandon you? They don't care for you anymore do they?
Mr. Know-it-all is really showing us his childish mind. He doesn't realize that many retired people are on message boards while young boys his own age are interacting with each other in the outside real world. I have plenty of time for my family, but it looks like you are tied to message boards and since you appear to be so unpopular with no friends, I guess message boards are the only place you feel you are communicating with people. Just how many message boards do you put your childish comments on? Mr. Know-it-all doesn't seem to realize that American kids are busy having fun with friends and don't have to hang around with their families.

Mr. Know-it-all is really showing us his childish mind. He doesn't realize that many retired people are on message boards while young boys his own age are interacting with each other in the outside real world. I have plenty of time for my family, but it looks like you are tied to message boards and since you appear to be so unpopular with no friends, I guess message boards are the only place you feel you are communicating with people. Just how many message boards do you put your childish comments on? Mr. Know-it-all doesn't seem to realize that American kids are busy having fun with friends and don't have to hang around with their families.

And what would make you know? Haha everybody is different. I'm more like Jesus. I don't want to party or do sinful things. That's not what Jesus did. I don't do those kind of stuff. I am social if you don't want to believe that. I could care less. :cool:

BecauseIKnow, shouldn't you be crying that 5 of your Hamas boyfriends were killed by Israel today ?

Allah Ahkbar, bitch.

BecauseIKnow, shouldn't you be crying that 5 of your Hamas boyfriends were killed by Israel today ?

Allah Ahkbar, bitch.

None were Hamas stupid dumbass. Ha Ha. This Zionist drunkard pig proves how civilized he is by the post. :lol:

And what would make you know? Haha everybody is different. I'm more like Jesus. I don't want to party or do sinful things. That's not what Jesus did. I don't do those kind of stuff. I am social if you don't want to believe that. I could care less. :cool:
Yes, you are so social. That is why the readers have seen that you apparently ran home from the Friday services at the mosque and have been posting ever since. Does Mr. Know-it-all consider bike riding, skateboarding, going to the movies, belonging to a bowling league with his friends sinful, that is if he had any friends. At least Jesus did have friends and he also drank wine. However, try to keep on fooling us that you are a social butterfly with all these imaginary friends.

Forum List

Back