Remains of Majdi Halbi's body found!

but of course, jews do. civilians fleeing a war zone who are legal refugees retain the right to return for themselves and their families, the jewish belief that jews are above the law notwithstanding.

This is a memorial for a fallen IDF soldier, you pathetic piece of terrorist trash. Go spew your bullshit in another thread.

Does this look like the IDF chat site to you? I'm sure Amercians don't care whether a single Israeli soldier died or any Hamas soldier. This must mean we're gonna honor the Hamas Fallen Soldier who captured Shalit. On the anniversary of the prisoner deal? October 18 is close :D

Idiots like you haven't a clue as to what Americans do and do not find important, Princess. :D

but of course, once the jews do, they can.
But of course, jews don't prevent them from doing so.
but of course, jews do. civilians fleeing a war zone who are legal refugees retain the right to return for themselves and their families, the jewish belief that jews are above the law notwithstanding.
But of course, "legal" "refugees" can't pass their refugee status down the generations, and palistanians are royal occupational "refugees", and they have returned.

This is a memorial for a fallen IDF soldier, you pathetic piece of terrorist trash. Go spew your bullshit in another thread.

Does this look like the IDF chat site to you? I'm sure Amercians don't care whether a single Israeli soldier died or any Hamas soldier. This must mean we're gonna honor the Hamas Fallen Soldier who captured Shalit. On the anniversary of the prisoner deal? October 18 is close :D

Idiots like you haven't a clue as to what Americans do and do not find important, Princess. :D

They certainly don't give a fuck about Israel. Besides the stupid brainwashed sheep who only know what they hear on tv

But of course, jews don't prevent them from doing so.

The dude simply doesn't get that an fallen IDF soldier get respected no matter of ethnic belongnig.

So why bother. Just do what I do and at him to the little mental "ignore list" box.

The dude simply doesn't get that an fallen IDF soldier get respected no matter of ethnic belongnig.

So why bother. Just do what I do and at him to the little mental "ignore list" box.

Very true Lipush which is why im so proud to be part of Israel

yowsuh, massah hymie suh.
you da chosenest massah dis po' paddy ever hads.
lawd, lawd. feets don' fail me now.

A typically racist slur from Mr. BIGot. :D

Idiots like you haven't a clue as to what Americans do and do not find important, Princess.

They certainly don't give a fuck about Israel. Besides the stupid brainwashed sheep who only know what they hear on tv

I repeat: Idiots like you haven't a clue as to what Americans do and do not find important, Princess. :D

lolol...now there, old chief...what do ya think is gonna happen if someone decides to do a tribute to the USS Liberty or rachel corrie? ya think your zioclown brethren will show respect?

As long as the Muslims show respect to the victims of Fort Hood, all the embassy attacks, and the USS Cole, which can't be construed in any way as accidents. Anti-Semite.

lolol...now there, old chief...what do ya think is gonna happen if someone decides to do a tribute to the USS Liberty or rachel corrie? ya think your zioclown brethren will show respect?

As long as the Muslims show respect to the victims of Fort Hood, all the embassy attacks, and the USS Cole, which can't be construed in any way as accidents. Anti-Semite.

many muslims, particularly american muslims, have condemned these acts.

many american jews excuse, and sometimes even celebrate the deaths of americans.

a lot of people who seek justice for the USS Liberty sailors and survivors, the form of a full congressional hearing, as well as those survivors themselves, are tarred with that "anti-semite"wine.

now, in deference to my good and cute friend, maggie, i have stopped using nazi reference for over a month...godwin's law and all...that is now over. but i suggest that the same law be applied to the term "anti-semite." guess what. no one really listens to you anymore and your sheep are about to be devoured and no one will hear anything but the ripping of flesh.

Last edited:

many american ew excuse, and sometimes even celebrate the deaths of americans.

a lot of people who seek justice for the USS Liberty sailors and survivors, the form of a full congressional hearing, as well as those survivors themselves, are tarred with that "anti-semite"wine.

now, in deferencce to my good and cute riend, maggie, i have stopped using nazi reference for over a month...godwin's law and all...that is now over. but i suggest that the same law be applied to the term "anti-semite." guess what. no one really listens to you anymore and your sheep are about to be devoured and no one will hear anything but the ripping of flesh.

you have said that you hate Jews. therefore any of your 'arguments' are invalid.

many american jews excuse, and sometimes even celebrate the deaths of americans.

now, in deferencce to my good and cute friend, maggie, i have stopped using nazi reference for over a month...godwin's law and all...that is now over. but i suggest that the same law be applied to the term "anti-semite." guess what. no one really listens to you anymore and your sheep are about to be devoured and no one will hear anything but the ripping of flesh.

you have said that you hate Jews. therefore any of your 'arguments' are invalid.

i have absolutely and unequivocably said no such thing.

you are a liar.

Last edited:

No one respects him besides Israelis and Jews. The world could care less about a occupier. He deserved it.

You're a filthy person. Go to Israel and stay there. America isn't for filthy people

No one respects him besides Israelis and Jews. The world could care less about a occupier. He deserved it.

lolol...i seem to have aroused lippy's passions. i do have a way with women, ive been told.

some people put me on ignore becaause i tie their little tail in knots.

as for jewish and israeli respect for majdi halabi, it seems it was a little late coming...

i guess all their energy was too focused on the release of the jewish soldier, gilad shalit.

lolol...i seem to have aroused lippy's passions. i do have a way with women, ive been told.

some people put me on ignore becaause i tie their little tail in knots.

as for jewish and israeli respect for majdi halabi, it seems it was a little late coming...

i guess all their energy was too focused on the release of the jewish soldier, gilad shalit.

They can care about him and mourn for him all they want. But to say he has to be respected and is, for being an Israeli soldier is crazy. It's almost like he's a higher being than other people.

You're a filthy person. Go to Israel and stay there. America isn't for filthy people

Why don't you call seal a filthy person for bringing up the USS Liberty? The USS Liberty might have been an accident. All the cases where Americans have been killed by Muslims were surely not accidents.

Forum List

Back