Religious busybodies beware

2 Street Preachers Shot to Death in Florida

Sunday , February 07, 2010
service_ap_36.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. —
Two men ministering on the streets of Boynton Beach were allegedly gunned down by an 18-year-old man. Police say 24-year-old Tite Sufra and 23-year-old Stephen Ocean were preaching to Jeriah Woody for about 15 minutes, until he got a phone call.
Woody left, but then allegedly started walking toward the two. When Sufra approached, Woody allegedly shot him in the head. Ocean ran, and police say Woody shot him in the back, then walked up and shot him again — this time in the head at point-blank range.
Police said a witness identified Woody, who is known by the street name "Plug." He surrendered Wednesday on two counts of first-degree murder charges.
It could not be determined if Woody had an attorney.

2 Street Preachers Shot to Death in Florida - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

What a jackass! As much as I can't stand those preachers, killing them is wrong. Rot in prison moron

Im rather curious about the why behind it. But since it looks like we have already ben inundated with people who dont really give a crap, i suspect we may never find out.
It's a very recent event. More will be reported if people show an interest. I'd really like to know what religion these preachers followed and if religion even had anything to do with the incident.

sometimes insanity occurrs and strikes....you cant explain it away
People snap. Last Saturday, after having had my doorbell rung for the 4th Saturday in a row by religious busybodies, I bristled at the sound of it ringing again only to discover it was members of a social justice non profit I volunteer with doing a neighborhood sweep to inform people whose landlords are being foreclosed on. LOL! That kind of busybodyness I value. :lol:

service_ap_36.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. —
Two men ministering on the streets of Boynton Beach were allegedly gunned down by an 18-year-old man. Police say 24-year-old Tite Sufra and 23-year-old Stephen Ocean were preaching to Jeriah Woody for about 15 minutes, until he got a phone call.
Woody left, but then allegedly started walking toward the two. When Sufra approached, Woody allegedly shot him in the head. Ocean ran, and police say Woody shot him in the back, then walked up and shot him again — this time in the head at point-blank range.
Police said a witness identified Woody, who is known by the street name "Plug." He surrendered Wednesday on two counts of first-degree murder charges.

2 Street Preachers Shot to Death in Florida - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Very sad. Crazy people killiing other crazy people.

service_ap_36.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. —

Good. They were just expressing thier constitutional right to die for being irritating.

service_ap_36.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. —

When Pat Tillman was murdered, a Lt. Col. told his parents that if they were Christian instead of atheist, they wouldn't feel so bad because now Pat gets to be with "God".

Link please.

Besides which Pat Tillman wasn't killed for being an Atheist.

I think this is indicative of where the burgeoning hatred and targeting of Christians for discrimination is taking us. It's perfectly acceptable to jeer, ridicule, spout hate speech...if it's about Christians. We're being slaughtered the world around, and it's finally coming here as well.

Besides which Pat Tillman wasn't killed for being an Atheist.

I think this is indicative of where the burgeoning hatred and targeting of Christians for discrimination is taking us. It's perfectly acceptable to jeer, ridicule, spout hate speech...if it's about Christians. We're being slaughtered the world around, and it's finally coming here as well.
Most Christians die at the hands of other Christians.

Forum List

Back