Religion of Peace now executing people by dissolving them in nitric acid

All one needs to know about Nazis and Christians will be found by studying the works of Dietrich Bonhoeffer....a Christian imprisoned and eventually executed by the Nazis

The Nazis also murdered homosexuals. Does that mean -? Oh, never mind.

Nothing to do with Bonhoeffer, deflection noted.....and ignored
Sassy the Nazis were overwhelmingly Christian, and you cannot get away with it. You are pinned like a fly.

Weatherman has no problem with killing hundreds of thousands of innocents.

Religion is not the problem.......It's people with religion(s) that kill people.
We'll notify the 130 million slaughtered by their own athiest commie governments in the past century.

People justify their killing in various ways.

We, a nation of mostly Christians, justified killing innocent victims in Iraq because........
Lefty has a problem with killing ISIS members.
No surprise.

? You justify killing innocent Iraq civilian with a lie.

I call on Congress to pass a resolution (AUMF) specifically targeting ISIS. That should have been done long ago.

Sounds like the Christian nazis in action.

To call Nazis Christians of some form, or influenced by Christian teaching in any way is either deliberately evil or the highest form of stupidity.

To reference the Crusades or some other battles where Christianity played a role back in medieval times in order to try to make the case Christianity is just as murderous and wrong as what modern Islamists are doing is void of rationality and absurd. One cannot judge how a more barbaric culture dealt with its affairs 500 or 1000 years ago by today's more civilized and educated standards.

To try to distance what Islamic movements have done to their non-Islamic neighbors over the past 100 years --- attack, murder, blow up, hate, spread lies, and be utterly intolerant – from the religion of Islam is just plain stupid or totally

Here is my opinion and my beliefs ---

God is real. So is the devil. The basic dogmas and tenets of Islam is not the fullness of truth and there is something malevolent within which causes many of its adherents to take its teachings to a fanatical, intolerant, hateful extreme. This violent, hateful fringe is so large and prevalent it cannot be from God. They are demonic in their ways and in their delight in murdering innocents.

Christianity is made up of sinners, and so it is not perfect. But its teachings are the fullness of truth revealed by God and Jesus Christ God. Its sins are there, but its goodness throughout history is a thousand times more powerful. Christianity has civilized a barbaric world and saved this world from itself. For anyone to even suggest there is anything all that similar between the historical works and truths of Christianity and that of Islam is evil or dishonest or that of someone not of sound mind.

Yes, not Christian, or any religious denomination, but a belief in a Divine Creator...Gottgläubig.

From 1936 Gottgläubig was officially recognised by the Reichskanzlei.

All one needs to know about Nazis and Christians will be found by studying the works of Dietrich Bonhoeffer....a Christian imprisoned and eventually executed by the Nazis

The Nazis also murdered homosexuals. Does that mean -? Oh, never mind.

Nothing to do with Bonhoeffer, deflection noted.....and ignored
Sassy the Nazis were overwhelmingly Christian, and you cannot get away with it. You are pinned like a fly.

Weatherman has no problem with killing hundreds of thousands of innocents.

Christianity was soon abandoned, as was any organised religion in favour of Gottgläubig.

Stop attempting to bash Christians again, also as people have already mentioned the OP has nothing to do with Christians, yet you insist on obsessively continuing with the anti-Christian mantra.

A statement such as "To call Nazis Christians of some form, or influenced by Christian teaching in any way is either deliberately evil or the highest form of stupidity" refuses to allow the Nazis to have self identified their religious beliefs. Such refusal is the product of mental feebleness, ignorance, mental malignancy or a combination of any or all of the above.

A statement such as "To call Nazis Christians of some form, or influenced by Christian teaching in any way is either deliberately evil or the highest form of stupidity" refuses to allow the Nazis to have self identified their religious beliefs. Such refusal is the product of mental feebleness, ignorance, mental malignancy or a combination of any or all of the above.
What difference does it make if the Gestapo said they were Christian or not --- and then lived their days by never attending a mass, never praying, never showing any signs of faith or charity or kindness --- but instead being constantly engaged in murder, torture, oppression and hatred? Still you dare say they were Christian in some way and use that against the Christian faith?

Conversely, fanatical murderous violent Muslims, and not just ISIS, are constantly engaged in hatred, intolerance, torture, and murder of non believers ---- BECAUSE they are believers, because they are following what Muhammad or the Koran tells them to do in order to be a faithful and devout Muslim. ISIS, al Qaida, Hamas, Boko Harm, et al. are murdering and hating because that is what they believe Allah wants them to do! They think they are being the best of Muslims. Nazis KNOW they are not bullshitting anyone. They know what they are doing is as anti-Christian as it gets. They are just pretending to say they are believers to add to their propaganda objectives.

This is why I hate it when those against Christianity dare make such comparisons

Last edited:
Only that Christians do it too not just ISIS.
The thread is about Isis. Any possibility of you commenting on Isis dissolving people in nitric acid? Any possibility at all?

Jake being a Leftist has no intention of making a point On Topic in this thread, the Politburo HQ informs them: When Islam is mentioned, remember deflect attention.
Nuance and context are admirable, poppet. ISIS is bad, Nazism is bad. Yes?

I am a Christian, an American, and a patriot of humanity.

You just equated yourself with Nazis, based on your previous post(s).

What difference does it make if the Gestapo said they were Christian or not --- and then lived their days by never attending a mass, never praying, never showing any signs of faith or charity or kindness --- but instead being constantly engaged in murder, torture, oppression and hatred? Still you dare say they were Christian in some way and use that against the Christian faith?

Conversely, fanatical murderous violent Muslims, and not just ISIS, are constantly engaged in hatred, intolerance, torture, and murder of non believers ---- BECAUSE they are believers, because they are following what Muhammad or the Koran tells them to do in order to be a faithful and devout Muslim. ISIS, al Qaida, Hamas, Boko Harm, et al. are murdering and hating because that is what they believe Allah wants them to do! They think they are being the best of Muslims. Nazis KNOW they are not bullshitting anyone. They know what they are doing is as anti-Christian as it gets. They are just pretending to say they are believers to add to their propaganda objectives.

This is why I hate it when those against Christianity dare make such comparisons
Who cares what you hate when you refuse to give the grace you want.

Every day self-identified Christians in Europe during WWII committed atrocities that may have exceeded in heinousness those of the Reformation and Counters-Reformation and Crusades. Every days Muslims are caught in world now where the same devilish behavior occurs daily.

Your out of context hypocritical pronouncements the same as Tilly and Lucy sicken moral people.

Only that Christians do it too not just ISIS.
The thread is about Isis. Any possibility of you commenting on Isis dissolving people in nitric acid? Any possibility at all?

Jake being a Leftist has no intention of making a point On Topic in this thread, the Politburo HQ informs them: When Islam is mentioned, remember deflect attention.
Nuance and context are admirable, poppet. ISIS is bad, Nazism is bad. Yes?

I am a Christian, an American, and a patriot of humanity.

You just equated yourself with Nazis, based on your previous post(s).
Only in the mind of a loon is that true. I did condmen those who would condemn one side without condemning their own for the same problems.

Every day self-identified Christians in Europe during WWII committed atrocities that may have exceeded in heinousness those of the Reformation and Counters-Reformation and Crusades. Every days Muslims are caught in world now where the same devilish behavior occurs daily.

Your out of context hypocritical pronouncements the same as Tilly and Lucy sicken moral people.
What are you talking about?

You mean German soldiers who committed killings during war who also may have been believers? Yes, so? They were under direct orders as soldiers to do as their commander said or be punished by death themselves.

Or are you referring to allied troops many of whom were Christian and killed German soldiers and German citizens? Is this what you are referring to that makes them and their religion evil?

Of course none of that makes the least bit of sense to me.

Allied and Axis soldiers acted under orders, yes.

Of course nuance and context re this issue does not make sense to you, because you are on your on jihad.

Allied and Axis soldiers acted under orders, yes.

Of course nuance and context re this issue does not make sense to you, because you are on your on jihad.
Don't be afraid to explain yourself.
I still have no idea what you are talking about?

Allied and Axis soldiers acted under orders, yes. Of course nuance and context re this issue does not make sense to you, because you are on your on jihad.
Don't be afraid to explain yourself. I still have no idea what you are talking about?
Of course you don't.
Don't you just love people like this?Too smart to talk.
Personally, I take that as a blatant surrender.
You can take it however you wish. I explained carefully and to the point. That you won't or can't understand is your issue, all yours.

Allied and Axis soldiers acted under orders, yes. Of course nuance and context re this issue does not make sense to you, because you are on your on jihad.
Don't be afraid to explain yourself. I still have no idea what you are talking about?
Of course you don't.
You can take it however you wish. I explained carefully and to the point. That you won't or can't understand is your issue, all yours.
Lame, Jake. (imo)
And I am willing to discuss anything with you going forward, this won't hamper it.
But really, if you had something important to say I would have thought you would have indulged us.

Of course you don't.
Lame, Jake. (imo)
And I am willing to discuss anything with you going forward, this won't hamper it.
But really, if you had something important to say I would have thought you would have indulged us.
You are unable to respond other than that you think your moral opinions should govern in the public space. That's fine, but you know that won't happen. It's OK, tuzovka.

Goodwin's law? Had to look that up. Nazis everywhere. Muslim extremist are NOT like Nazis. They are WORSE. And if such comparisons seem trite and tiresome, in the case of Muslim extremism, such comparisons are apropos.

I'll copy and paste my previous posts, you mustn't have been paying attention....but keep ranting your silliness Jake, it's somewhat amusing.

My previous posts are below, and they end your silly ranting.

Yes, not Christian, or any religious denomination, but a belief in a Divine Creator...Gottgläubig.

From 1936 Gottgläubig was officially recognised by the Reichskanzlei.

Christianity was soon abandoned, as was any organised religion in favour of Gottgläubig.

Forum List

Back