Religion of Peace now executing people by dissolving them in nitric acid

Nor do I hold all Christians responsible for the Nazi behavior.

Yes, the Nazis and ISIL should be terminated: immediately.

Why are you obsessed with bringing things into this discussion that have nothing to do with the topic at hand?

OMG should we bring The Tamil Tigers into this also, any other groups and sects....the more the better, because then that's the ultimate deflection isn't it?

It's not even as if we on the Right don't notice this deflection stuff, so you just waste your time doing it now.

Yes, you are biased against all Muslims.

That's not what I'm meaning, but as I said I can't elaborate.

You also have reading comprehension Jake, in this thread earlier I made this comment:

"I don't hold all Muslims responsible, it'd be ridiculous to do so....but this Islamist apologist stuff is completely extreme now."
Doesn't matter what you write, the libtards ignore it so they can call you a bigot, hater etc. They are constantly simply trying to cast doubt on your (ones) character with these slurs.

Huh? Well one of those stopped being a threat to you 71 years ago....get with the programme Jake, you're decades behind.

ISIL is in the NOW.

You also have reading comprehension Jake, in this thread earlier I made this comment:

"I don't hold all Muslims responsible, it'd be ridiculous to do so....but this Islamist apologist stuff is completely extreme now."
Doesn't matter what you write, the libtards ignore it so they can call you a bigot, hater etc. They are constantly simply trying to cast doubt on your (ones) character with these slurs.

Yes but we know they do this, so what's the point with them continuing to do it, when nobody gives a crap anymore, their mantra is now just boring, they need to change the record.

Tilly, those are your silly words. No one has called any of you anything other than not nuanced, balanced, or in context, which is true. That has nothing to do with character, only with education.

Would you rather be dissolved in acid or drown?

ISIS is sick.

What they are doing is not Islamic - it's designed to put fear into anyone who resists and satisfy their thuggery.

What they're doing is not Islamic....ISIS....the ISLAMIC State, hello?

So you're agreeing with them. They say they're acting for Allah, you say "Hey, look, they call themselves Islamic, so it must be true."
If they said they wasn't, should we say they were?

ISIS is sick.

What they are doing is not Islamic - it's designed to put fear into anyone who resists and satisfy their thuggery.

So you're agreeing with them. They say they're acting for Allah, you say "Hey, look, they call themselves Islamic, so it must be true."

What's happened? Shouldn't you be in the CDZ thread with your friends?

I have no desire to respond to your absolute foolishness anymore thank you, welcome to ignore.

n.
You are the ones trying to slur.

Tilly, those are your silly words. No one has called any of you anything other than not nuanced, balanced, or in context, which is true. That has nothing to do with character, only with education.

ISIS is sick.

Ahem Coyote pick up in Aisle 10....Arianrhod has wandered away from the plantation.

ISIS is sick.

If they said they wasn't, should we say they were?

Actions speak louder than words. They're a cult. They no more represent Islam than Westboro Baptist or Jim Jones or the Klan or - yes, I'll say it, Al Sharpton - represent Christianity.

ISIS is sick.

Ahem Coyote pick up in Aisle 10....Arianrhod has wandered away from the plantation.

Is it your perception that I'm only allowed to post in the CDZ, or do I really make you that nervous? Maybe your burka's too tight. You claim you've been "Islamified," after all. How are you managing to post here without a male relative's permission?

Forum List

Back