Relationships at workplace

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
I attended a "First-Aid course" organized by my company.
There were 14 other colleagues who attened the course.

In the last break of the course I passed by a colleague (9 years younger woman) who sat on a table in the cafeteria.
She asked me if I take pictures of her with her phone-camera.
I took 2 pictures of her sitting on the table.
Then she stood up and moved to the wall and gave some lascivious posing. I didn't instructed her to do it, she did it all by herself. In fact, I didn't talk to her at all whilst taking the pictures, I was just stunned about what is happening.

After I took the pictures I said my first words: "The pictures are great".
We looked at the pictures on the phone and she continously smiled at me.
I didn't attack and flirt because I am already in a relationship.

She works "below" me, I am a superior of her.
And she's quite young (9 years younger) and I thought that she's already engaged. We didn't talk too much up until this point, just a simple "hello".

Tomorrow I'll be meeting her again.
I'm thinking about how to react to this whole situation.

Last edited:
At work I do my stuff and don't have time for too much small-talk.
And she seemed to be like the silent and shy one.
Like I said, I didn't talk too much with her up until now.

She doesn't really arouse me sexually when I think of her.
She is a 5.5 to 6 when the most ugliest woman of my company is a 1 and the most beautiful a 10.
But she got me thinking and it irritates me how she could involve me in such a clear-cut play.

Happens to me all the time

Funny - it happens to me all the time too, but in a different way. Younger, attractive women are crazy about me but the really interesting thing is they constantly pretend as if they are not. They really have it down - watching the way they react to me, you would swear that they find me repulsive. They ignore me, refuse to even look at me and many times are just plain rude to me.

But I see through it all, the little vixens!

"A recent survey concerning dating in the workplace resulted in:

70% opposed on professional grounds.
20% approved if the couple remains discreet.
10% responded that it would be morbidly fascinating to watch the couple's careers implode."
:eek:

--anon

In the last break of the course I passed by a colleague (9 years younger woman) who sat on a table in the cafeteria.
Then she stood up and moved to the wall and gave some lascivious posing. I didn't instructed her to do it, she did it all by herself. In fact, I didn't talk to her at all whilst taking the pictures, I was just stunned about what is happening.

And she's quite young (9 years younger) and I thought that she's already engaged. We didn't talk too much up until this point, just a simple "hello".

Unless you want to risk your career with your company, and your existing relationship it would be wise to just smile and say, hello, and generally treat her as if the picture-taking had never happened.

Unless you want to risk your career with your company, and your existing relationship it would be wise to just smile and say, hello, and generally treat her as if the picture-taking had never happened.

Yes, this is not really a "relationship" in the workplace, its about fucking around in the workplace. Two different topics.

Send her some crotch pictures....that usually goes well

I never allow my personal relationships to enter into my workplace,, that's why I leave the wife at home...So I can mess around...

Relationships at workplace

A little advice, dont shit where you eat.

"Don't dip your pen in office ink."

Seniority issues aside it's a horrible idea. Familiarity is not love, and the only reason you both might think you're a good match is the familiarity you share with one another. But that's not a basis for starting a relationship beyond your business interactions.

At work I do my stuff and don't have time for too much small-talk.
And she seemed to be like the silent and shy one.
Like I said, I didn't talk too much with her up until now.

She doesn't really arouse me sexually when I think of her.
She is a 5.5 to 6 when the most ugliest woman of my company is a 1 and the most beautiful a 10.
But she got me thinking and it irritates me how she could involve me in such a clear-cut play.

For the sake of this discussion, I'm going to assume you are not married, because people who are married, usually do not say "I'm in relationship", then tend to just say "I'm married".

Um.... hm... so what would I do....

So I'm in a relationship, and a girl at work, has me take a few pictures with her doing a pose.

Hm.

First thing I would do, is go home and propose to my girl, and put a ring on my finger, and hers.

Second, I would have my girl do some poses, and take pictures of her on my phone.

Third, if this girl at work asks me to take pictures of her again, I would do so. Then say "yeah you look great, just like my wifes pictures" and show her the pictures on my phone.

The problem will disappear.

Conclusion........

The reason this girl thinks you are available, is because you are available. Again, I'm assuming that you are not married, because people who are, generally say "I'm married" not "I'm in relationship".

You are available. That's the whole reason married people have rings. It's a sign that you are not available. If you don't have a ring... you are available.

And generally, my experience has been, that guys that are actually married... this stuff doesn't even bother them. They just laugh it off, and move on. Because they have a wife. When you have a wife, not just a girl *friend*, you just ignore this crap.

It's guys that are not married, that have a just a plane old girl *friend* that this stuff bothers them.

Now if you are in fact married, then none of this applies to you. I would go back and do steps 2 and 3. Take your wife out to dinner. Have her get all dolled up. Then ask to take some pictures of her doing some hawt poses. Next time this girl asks you to take a picture, whip out your phone, and show her your wife, all smokin.

The problem will go away.

Could become extremely messy, so best to avoid it. No doubt there are temptations however, which is very understandable, of course.

Back for more relationship answers? :lol:

ok..... you are always good for a laugh.

First off.... i am AMAZED you have a current girlfriend.... or was she picked out for you and you have no choice in the matter....and this is why the take my picture girl is so appealing...

second that you had the nerve to take the girls pictures yourself...... are you saying you did not have to trap her in some room by herself to isolate her to get up enough nerve to even take the phone from her hand?????

i am all amazement......

(...)
Try saying hello first ya idiot goon. Ever think about trying to be friends with a girl before you start asking personal questions?
(...)

I buy from her.
She's a salesperson and the shop is a small family business and it's very hard to isolate her from the other people in the shop so i can initiate a private talk.

With another male member in the shop, I already talk. It's her older brother, so much I have found out and he is a bit older then me. Small talk, but it doesn't last any longer then 5 minutes.
The brother is around every time I buy something, so I continuously talk with him and he remembers me and the things we talked about in the past.
So, if my goal was to be a friend of him, I am probably doing well.
Sometimes, when I am talking to the brother and the shop isn't being busy, she comes and joins her brother, standing besides him and opposite of me.
But, we didn't talk, just looking and smiling.

So, even if I would wanted to ask her, if that's a marriage ring, it would be very hard to isolate her, that I can even ask.

syrenn said:
And why the hell aren't you asking your mother these questions since she is the one going to decide.
As I said to you in the Wasabi thread, I have moved to Germany and my mother is in Turkey.
If she were here, I would send my mother in the shop and let her ask if she's married.

Forum List

Back