Reince Priebus: The Leaker

If he's a leaker he has to go.
Preibus does NOT strike me as a guy who would leak on his Blessed Republican Party, not even Trump.

Well as the noose(s) are tightening several high level people are said to have passed on what they wanted leaked to junior members.
Maybe. I just think Preibus is not one of them. He is just not a friend of Scaramucci, so of course he's got to go.

Who at that level in the WH would have the connections and the ability to leak Scaramucci's business dealings? His financial disclosures?

If he's a leaker he has to go.
Leaker of what?

Just toss around allegations and hope something sticks at some point to justify the chaos?

Scaramucci just gets there and someone leaks his Financial disclosures? Who the hell wouldn't be pissed off at that?

Scaramucci Calls for Inquiry After ‘Leak’ of Financial Form
By PETER BAKER and NICHOLAS FANDOSJULY 27, 2017

Scaramucci Calls for Inquiry After ‘Leak’ of Financial Form

The deep state is very deep.

God bless Trump for exposing the corruption on both sides of the aisle.

Washington is full of straight up fucking criminals.
Hilarious. Meanwhile Bob Mueller is searching Trump's financial records for the most corrupt one of all.
Conflicts of interest up the whazoo, personally enriching himself while in office and you think he's exposing corruption. Lol
He's the epitome of corruption.

Hope he is thrown in prison if true, and that others are held accountable. We have relentless stories about what complete scumbags all these people are yet not one prosecution since Scooter Libby and that was bullshit.

no excuses. if you'd be pissed if trumps camp did this, be pissed they did it.

no more one sided shit.

Wait a minute, how does the New Yorker's Ryan Lizza get to confirm anything related to Scramucci? It seems that what we have is the MSM alleging that somebody accused somebody else of leaking based on leaks from unverified informants or anonymous sources. Meanwhile we know for a fact that the former FBI director leaked information. Are investigators getting too close to democrat congress people so the MSM needs to throw up a smoke screen?

Wait a minute, how does the New Yorker's Ryan Lizza get to confirm anything related to Scramucci? It seems that what we have is the MSM alleging that somebody accused somebody else of leaking based on leaks from unverified informants or anonymous sources. Meanwhile we know for a fact that the former FBI director leaked information. Are investigators getting too close to democrat congress people so the MSM needs to throw up a smoke screen?
Comey leaked Trump's lying about him not trying to thwart the Flynn investigation.
Comey: I wrote everything down because I knew Trump would lie about it.
Comey KNOWS Trump.

It seems like all the establishment Republicans in Trump's administration are getting the axe...oh wait that makes sense.

Bannon is still there. He's about the only one I have any use for.
You do love your neo nazi white nationalists.

Trump won, you will get over it just relax.
Ha ha ha. That's the best you can do defending your neonazi advisers in the WH? ?
Thanks for the laugh

But but but all the DEPLORABLES insisted it was an Obama holdover.

I never saw not one person ever insist it was anyone.

#FakeNews
Covering your eyes I see. Countless times your kind have blamed the leaks on Obama holdovers.

It seems like all the establishment Republicans in Trump's administration are getting the axe...oh wait that makes sense.

Bannon is still there. He's about the only one I have any use for.
You do love your neo nazi white nationalists.

Trump won, you will get over it just relax.
Ha ha ha. That's the best you can do defending your neonazi advisers in the WH? ?
Thanks for the laugh

You are triggered, I'd say Trump is doing something right.

Forum List

Back