Reince Priebus: The Leaker

c4ttfbawqaaznus.jpg

Hope he is thrown in prison if true, and that others are held accountable. We have relentless stories about what complete scumbags all these people are yet not one prosecution since Scooter Libby and that was bullshit.

Didja read your own link?

In the wake of the accusatory tweet, the New York Times reported that Scaramucci’s financial disclosures have been publicly available since July 23rd.

I ask all you dipshits again. What crime was committed?

See, Scaramucci is mad the world has been informed of his conflicts of interest, and so to distract from this he goes on a wild spree of false accusations and misdirection to deflect from the fact he is a shitbag.

It's like a bank robber saying the person who tipped off the cops should be in jail.

And you rubes keep falling for this shit over and over.

The financial disclosure form is a publicly available document.

So what crime was committed?

Dipshit.

He may well be, but so are you kid.
Gee, the "I'm made of rubber and you're made of glue!" retort! I am so devastated. :lol:

See, Scaramucci is mad the world has been informed of his conflicts of interest, and so to distract from this he goes on a wild spree of false accusations and misdirection to deflect from the fact he is a shitbag.

It's like a bank robber saying the person who tipped off the cops should be in jail.

Sorry, I'm not falling for anything, that's why I keep calling on your stupid shit kid.

Sorry, I'm not falling for anything, that's why I keep calling on your stupid shit kid.
Sorry, kid. It ain't working. :lol:

The dipshits got caught buying into Scaramucci's lie. I wonder why you feel it necessary to deflect from that?

Fascinating.

It's like you have an obsession with me. I'm flattered!

In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept#swamp @Reince45

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) July 27, 2017

It is interesting Trump picked a guy who shoots his mouth off and tells lies.

He's perfect for the job of Trump Mouthpiece. :lol:

The deep state is very deep.

God bless Trump for exposing the corruption on both sides of the aisle.

Washington is full of straight up fucking criminals.

Forum List

Back