Reincarnation or one and done?

Funny how it seems you are the one who is upset.

God loves science. He created it.
Science says no world wide flood.
Yes, as far as I know. Science also says that the universe was created from nothing and that man is a product of that creation.
Science says that it can't actually see back to the BB. Agree?
No. I disagree. We can clearly see from the evidence that the universe had a beginning and that it scares the shit out of you.
Then you'd be wrong, because science can't see the actual BB.
I was only wrong once. This wasn’t it.

We don't actually know if that was the beginning because we can't see that far back in time.
Actually we do because there is a shit load of evidence. You only deny it because it scares you.
We can't see that far back, do you agree or not?
It depends on how you mean it. We can see back in terms of evidence.

We can clearly see from the evidence that the universe had a beginning and it scares the shit out of you.

Now can you see?
I didn't say that the BB didn't have a beginning, just that we can't see the beginning yet, so we don't know what happened exactly.
It’s a really stupid thing to be saying.
The truth is what it is.

Science says no world wide flood.
Yes, as far as I know. Science also says that the universe was created from nothing and that man is a product of that creation.
No. I disagree. We can clearly see from the evidence that the universe had a beginning and that it scares the shit out of you.
Can you post a link to science showing us the BB?

Actually we do because there is a shit load of evidence. You only deny it because it scares you.

We can clearly see from the evidence that the universe had a beginning and it scares the shit out of you.

Now can you see?
I didn't say that the BB didn't have a beginning, just that we can't see the beginning yet, so we don't know what happened exactly.
The truth is what it is.
How exactly do you believe they would see it? What exactly do you believe they would see?

Probably nothing you would accept.

Probably nothing you would accept.
Try me. I would love to see the BB.

Now can you see?
The truth is what it is.
How exactly do you believe they would see it? What exactly do you believe they would see?
I dunno, you're the one who claims that science has seen the BB.

Now can you see?
The truth is what it is.
No. I’m the one who claims there is overwhelming evidence.

You are the one who denies it.

The truth is what it is.

I never said that there was evidence that the BB started as a possibly smallish point. Maybe a process that has happened before, maybe a singularity, maybe an exploding massive black hole... science doesn't know yet. Apparently, only you know. :biggrin:

The truth is what it is.

I never said that there was evidence that the BB started as a possibly smallish point. Maybe a process that has happened before, maybe a singularity, maybe an exploding massive black hole... science doesn't know yet. Apparently, only you know. :biggrin:
It's just you that doesn't know.

The truth is what it is.

So link me to the facts. I'll wait. :popcorn:

Origins: CERN: Ideas: The Big Bang | Exploratorium

From your link. "The universe began, scientists believe, with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. " They aren't claiming proof. Maybe you should learn how to read.

From your link. "The universe began, scientists believe, with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. " They aren't claiming proof. Maybe you should learn how to read.
Of course they go on to offer proof. :lol:

Quote it, I didn't find any. And I didn't find any the first time you showed me this page either. :biggrin:

Quote it, I didn't find any. And I didn't find any the first time you showed me this page either. :biggrin:
I can't read it for you, Taz.

Again, you have nothing. I at least hope you see that. But probably not, you're a major retard.

Again, you have nothing. I at least hope you see that. But probably not, you're a major retard.
You'd have to read the part that was labeled in big black letters...

How do we know the Big Bang happened?

It doesn't show what the actual BB was. Why do you have so much trouble reading?

It doesn't show what the actual BB was. Why do you have so much trouble reading?
I know it is difficult for you to understand how the paragraph that was titled, "How do we know the Big Bang happened?" provides the evidence and explains how they know, but that's exactly what CERN did.

Forum List

Back