Reincarnation or one and done?

Quote it, I didn't find any. And I didn't find any the first time you showed me this page either. :biggrin:
I can't read it for you, Taz.
Again, you have nothing. I at least hope you see that. But probably not, you're a major retard.
You'd have to read the part that was labeled in big black letters...

How do we know the Big Bang happened?
It doesn't show what the actual BB was. Why do you have so much trouble reading?
I know it is difficult for you to understand the paragraph that was titled, "How do we know the Big Bang happened?" provides the evidence and explains how they know, but that's exactly what CERN did.
I agree that it happened, we just can't see back to the original point or whatever that exploded. Fuck are you ever stupid.

I can't read it for you, Taz.
Again, you have nothing. I at least hope you see that. But probably not, you're a major retard.

It doesn't show what the actual BB was. Why do you have so much trouble reading?
I know it is difficult for you to understand the paragraph that was titled, "How do we know the Big Bang happened?" provides the evidence and explains how they know, but that's exactly what CERN did.
I agree that it happened, we just can't see back to the original point or whatever that exploded. Fuck are you ever stupid.
I am very happy that you have finally acknowledged that the universe had a beginning. It's only taken us a couple of years to get you to that point.

I am very happy that you have finally acknowledged that the universe had a beginning. It's only taken us a couple of years to get you to that point.
You get your ass handed to you, so you declare victory. Good move. Now move along.

You get your ass handed to you, so you declare victory. Good move. Now move along.
"How do we know the Big Bang happened?"

Origins: CERN: Ideas: The Big Bang | Exploratorium

You get your ass handed to you, so you declare victory.
In every thread...
Still waiting for you to state your level of expertise on cosmology and thermodynamics.
You have no expertise in that. Zero.
I am more than happy for you to believe that. It works to my advantage. ;)
Ya, it's in your interest to look ignorant. Bravo, you did it!
I can’t tell you what that means coming from a person of your intelligence and integrity, taz.

In every thread...
Still waiting for you to state your level of expertise on cosmology and thermodynamics.
I can’t tell you what that means coming from a person of your intelligence and integrity, taz.
Thank you. You're right, I am the smartest person here.

Thank you. You're right, I am the smartest person here.
I figured that was how you would interpret that.

Forum List

Back