Reid rejects House extension

Dem's should be so Proud

Simply Unreal I take it these representatives have completely forgotten who they work for and you on the Left criticize the Tea Party for wanting to bring back the control of the People to our Representatives.

How does supporting Planned Parenthood and other programs that benefit poor women and families equate to not wanting to have a representative gov't? :cuckoo:
So, cut them a check.

G'head and do it now, you cheapskate.

That's what I thought. You shoot off at the mouth with nonsensical bullshit, and when you're called out on it, you have no answer other than a smart ass remark.

How does supporting Planned Parenthood and other programs that benefit poor women and families equate to not wanting to have a representative gov't? :cuckoo:
So, cut them a check.

That's what I thought. You shoot off at the mouth with nonsensical bullshit, and when you're called out on it, you have no answer other than a smart ass remark.
IOW, you need gubmint to fund it because you're too cheap to put your own money where your big mouth is.

Glad we cleared that up.

So, cut them a check.

IOW, you need gubmint to fund it because you're too cheap to put your own money where your big mouth is.

Glad we cleared that up.

You should not have even replied at all. You're only making yourself look worse, which is no small task.

So, cut them a check.

Robert never said anything even close to not wanting representative government.
We have way to many programs that help the poor. They need to be consolidated into one smaller more efficient program.

Last edited:
The only thing lame is trying to pretend that that Tea Party isn't an extension of the Republican party.

LMAO!! Yet clearly as the data show's its not........Hmmm go Figure or are you saying the Data is a lie by Gallup? Or is your Premise that this nation is made up of a higher percentage of liberals then what is represented in the poll? LOL please expound your thought's.

Since you keep missing this.
k0hmaqrgweu4ndssko4ywq.gif

I noticed Robert decided to stop replying. Maybe you "missed" the chart again that shows exactly what I've been saying all along. Pathetic hack.

So, cut them a check.

Glad we cleared that up.

Are you drunk? Since when were we talking about whether or not I donate to PP? What does that have to do with your claim that people who support PP don't support a representative gov't? Here's a thought. Before you hit that 'submit reply' button, think about what you wrote. Then maybe you can avoid having to desperately change the subject after someone calls you out on it.

LOL, what lie? That there is a disproportionate number of republicans compared to democrats in the tea party?

Where anywhere in this Thread did anyone say there was an equal number of "democrats" in the Tea Party. As was stated there is a mix of all parties in the Tea Party which clearly the Poll enumerates or did you miss that part? The Argument that the Tea Party isn't Main Stream as we can clearly see in the Data is also completely felonious.

The Tea Party is made of of a pretty diverse grouping and is not in anyway size sharp or form the "Extreme Right Wing as portrayed by the Wingnuts here.

Try and keep up

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/162526-reid-rejects-house-extension-5.html#post3510849

But then again, maybe you just "missed" this part too.

Probably missed this one too, huh? You morons make this too easy. I almost feel bad for arguing with complete idiots.

LMAO!! Yet clearly as the data show's its not........Hmmm go Figure or are you saying the Data is a lie by Gallup? Or is your Premise that this nation is made up of a higher percentage of liberals then what is represented in the poll? LOL please expound your thought's.

I noticed Robert decided to stop replying. Maybe you "missed" the chart again that shows exactly what I've been saying all along. Pathetic hack.

You noticed that did you? Wow ya I gave up because you can't seem to figure what your problem with the numbers are. I asked you to elucidate your thought's and you started jumping all over the place.

Feel free to make a rational point and stick to it this time. Doubtful it'll happen but stranger things has happened.

You noticed that did you? Wow ya I gave up because you can't seem to figure what your problem with the numbers are. I asked you to elucidate your thought's and you started jumping all over the place.

Feel free to make a rational point and stick to it this time. Doubtful it'll happen but stranger things has happened.

Do I really need to hold your hand and explain this chart to you?

Let's take this slow so you can keep up

1) If 28% of U.S. Adults are republican but 49% of Tea Party Supporters are Republican. Then the tea party is _______ republican then the national average.

This is your part. You get to fill in the blank.

a) more
b) less

2) If 32% of U.S. Adults are democrats but 8% of Tea Party Supporters are Democrats. Then the tea party is _______ democrat then the national average.

a) more
b) less

1) If 28% of U.S. Adults are republican but 49% of Tea Party Supporters are Republican. Then the tea party is _______ republican then the national average.

a) more
b) less

2) If 32% of U.S. Adults are democrats but 8% of Tea Party Supporters are Democrats. Then the tea party is _______ democrat then the national average.

a) more
b) less

So the part where 8% of the Tea Party is made up of democrats as well as 43% of Independents some how equates to you that the Tea party is 100% Republican...Ummm OK :eusa_eh:

From where I sit its a pretty damn good mix of the American society. Yes I would love to see more of the 12% of liberals who comprise the American population join but its sometimes hard to move sheep in the correct direction.

So your next point is?

a) more
b) less

a) more
b) less

What the chart shows is that less than half of the Tea Party are Republican.

It also shows that they make more money than average; ergo, they pay more taxes.

a) more
b) less

a) more
b) less

LOL well done I was wondering if anyone else was going to catch that....

a) more
b) less

a) more
b) less

So the part where 8% of the Tea Party is made up of democrats as well as 43% of Independents some how equates to you that the Tea party is 100% Republican...Ummm OK :eusa_eh:

From where I sit its a pretty damn good mix of the American society. Yes I would love to see more of the 12% of liberals who comprise the American population join but its sometimes hard to move sheep in the correct direction.

So your next point is?

LOL, Show me anywhere I said that the Tea Party is 100% republican. Way to be a disingenuous asshole. I said it it was a disproportionate amount of republicans.

there is a disproportionate number of republicans compared to democrats in the tea party

Go ahead and post anything that I said that it was 100% republican. PLEASE. Please try and move the goal posts further once you've been shown to be an outright idiot.

Game. Set. Match.

a) more
b) less

a) more
b) less

And? What's your point?

Are they not the majority?

a) more
b) less

a) more
b) less

So your next point is?

LOL, Show me anywhere I said that the Tea Party is 100% republican. Way to be a disingenuous asshole. I said it it was a disproportionate amount of republicans.

there is a disproportionate number of republicans compared to democrats in the tea party

Go ahead and post anything that I said that it was 100% republican. PLEASE. Please try and move the goal posts further once you've been shown to be an outright idiot.

Game. Set. Match.

OMG LOL there's a disproportional number of Independents as well does this mean the Tea Party is Independent? Dear god you can't be this brain dead....Or can you:doubt:

a) more
b) less

a) more
b) less

LOL well done I was wondering if anyone else was going to catch that....

The only thing being caught is you being an idiot who ignores posts when presented with evidence and then when you're called out like the bitch you are you make up lies and move the goal posts.

It also shows that they make more money than average; ergo, they pay more taxes.

So GE must not make much money. Solid thought process though.

GE is a Corporate Crony which used tax credits from its GE Credit group to offset tax liability.

Individuals making $55K per year don't have this ability - it's highly unlikely many have enough capital gains and tax loss carryforwards to make a difference.

Your lack of financial knowledge is glaringly apparent...yet again.

So your next point is?

Game. Set. Match.

OMG LOL there's a disproportional number of Independents as well does this mean the Tea Party is Independent? Dear god you can't be this brain dead....Or can you:doubt:

Where is my post stating that the Tea Party is 100% republican?

Forum List

Back