Reid rejects House extension

LOL, what lie? That there is a disproportionate number of republicans compared to democrats in the tea party?

Are there an Equal number of Republicans in the Liberal Party? If Not doesn't that mean the Liberal Party is Extreme? LMAO!! that has to be among the lamest statements I've heard yet :clap2:

The only thing lame is trying to pretend that that Tea Party isn't an extension of the Republican party.

LMAO!! Yet clearly as the data show's its not........Hmmm go Figure or are you saying the Data is a lie by Gallup? Or is your Premise that this nation is made up of a higher percentage of liberals then what is represented in the poll? LOL please expound your thought's.

Are there an Equal number of Republicans in the Liberal Party? If Not doesn't that mean the Liberal Party is Extreme? LMAO!! that has to be among the lamest statements I've heard yet :clap2:

The only thing lame is trying to pretend that that Tea Party isn't an extension of the Republican party.

LMAO!! Yet clearly as the data show's its not........Hmmm go Figure or are you saying the Data is a lie by Gallup? Or is your Premise that this nation is made up of a higher percentage of liberals then what is represented in the poll? LOL please expound your thought's.

Since you keep missing this.
k0hmaqrgweu4ndssko4ywq.gif

Fine.

There are 700 military bases world wide..and about 600 we don't need. Along with a ton of useless gear.

That would be a pretty easy way to find savings.

Without starving poor elderly people and denying health services for those in the low income brackets.

As are the 800K Federal Employes and Facility's but I don't hear the other-side talking about that do you?

And closing down firehouses, schools, police departments, sanitation offices and a plethora of domestic services makes sense to you?

Hookay.

First the entities you've mentioned will remain in operation through the shutdown just as they did the last time we had a shutdown.

Second given the otherside has Offered a CR, Obama has said SHUT IT DOWN I'm thinking if the left is so utterly worried A. the Budget (clearly not) B. Maintaining the out of control spending (most definitely) then the problem seems to lay with the President and Dems

Yes that's correct because where I was wasn't where you were Here. Do you really want to stick with your Lie? Because your argument is quickly falling apart

LOL, what lie? That there is a disproportionate number of republicans compared to democrats in the tea party?

Where anywhere in this Thread did anyone say there was an equal number of "democrats" in the Tea Party. As was stated there is a mix of all parties in the Tea Party which clearly the Poll enumerates or did you miss that part? The Argument that the Tea Party isn't Main Stream as we can clearly see in the Data is also completely felonious.

The Tea Party is made of of a pretty diverse grouping and is not in anyway size sharp or form the "Extreme Right Wing as portrayed by the Wingnuts here.

The only teabaggers I know are middle aged homosexual demonRat males.

oops. try again. :lol::lol::lol:

Dem's should be so Proud

Simply Unreal I take it these representatives have completely forgotten who they work for and you on the Left criticize the Tea Party for wanting to bring back the control of the People to our Representatives.

Dem's should be so Proud

Simply Unreal I take it these representatives have completely forgotten who they work for and you on the Left criticize the Tea Party for wanting to bring back the control of the People to our Representatives.

How does supporting Planned Parenthood and other programs that benefit poor women and families equate to not wanting to have a representative gov't? :cuckoo:

The point being is that Tea Partiers are not full of all political parties. It is made up of a majority of Male white republicans with strong conservative leanings.

OMG LMAO!! Yet the number show differently

Bwuh?

What numbers are you reading?

Where is "white"?

And of course, there are less entitlement junkies within a grass roots organization calling for smaller government and government spending reduction

Last edited:
As are the 800K Federal Employes and Facility's but I don't hear the other-side talking about that do you?

And closing down firehouses, schools, police departments, sanitation offices and a plethora of domestic services makes sense to you?

Hookay.

First the entities you've mentioned will remain in operation through the shutdown just as they did the last time we had a shutdown.

Second given the otherside has Offered a CR, Obama has said SHUT IT DOWN I'm thinking if the left is so utterly worried A. the Budget (clearly not) B. Maintaining the out of control spending (most definitely) then the problem seems to lay with the President and Dems

New York is one of the "dingy" states that puts more into the federal kitty then it gets back. And yeah..that has had an effect recently given the economic downturn. The places I mentioned ARE closing down here. This winter, because of attrition and layoffs, there were not enough santitation workers to clean the streets.

Wanna guess who complained the loudest?:lol:

Dem's should be so Proud

How does supporting Planned Parenthood and other programs that benefit poor women and families equate to not wanting to have a representative gov't? :cuckoo:
So, cut them a check.

G'head and do it now, you cheapskate.

Question: how many Democratic Congressmen associate themselves with the Teabags?

You probably won't find any Dems in the Congress who have anything good to say about the Tea Partiers.

However that doesn't mean that there aren't Dems out there who are part of the Tea Party. I know. I've met and talked to many Dems who are just as fed up as anybody else. If I've met them here around where I live you can bet there are many more out there who attend the Tea Parties in every State.

I know that doesn't fit in with what you believe but hey, what can I say.

It doesn't fit in with reality. Teabags are mostly Republican. As of a year ago, only 18% of Americans identified themselves as Teabags. Their popularity has now hit a new low. :lol::lol::lol: Good luck, you're going to need it.

I guess your forgetting that Dems and Indi's also attend TP's.

Well thanks for the good luck wish but why the hell do I need it??

Bwuh?

What numbers are you reading?

Where is "white"?

And of course, there are less entitlement junkies within a grass roots organization calling for smaller government and government spending reduction

On the other chart he posted.

Supposedly 4 percentage points higher than the national average, from a small sample poll... and the degree of error in the poll is reported as what??

There is not some huge swing away from the norm or makeup of the US in terms of race, when it comes to the 'Tea Party'

Where is "white"?

Supposedly 4 percentage points higher than the national average, from a small sample poll... and the degree of error in the poll is reported as what??

There is not some huge swing away from the norm or makeup of the US in terms of race, when it comes to the 'Tea Party'

The poll has whites four point higher and blacks five points lower and the margin of error is 4% so yeah the numbers are open to believe what you want.
Personally, I think blacks are very much underrepresented in the TP.

The poll has whites four point higher and blacks five points lower and the margin of error is 4% so yeah the numbers are open to believe what you want.
Personally, I think blacks are very much underrepresented in the TP.

And I wonder why?

Forum List

Back