Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Angle is crashing and burning.

The Mason-Dixon poll showed that if the general election were held now, Reid would win 44 percent to 37 percent for Angle. Ten percent were undecided, 5 percent would choose "none of these candidates," and the remaining 4 percent would pick another candidate on the ballot.

That is the best Reid has done against Angle this year in a series of Mason-Dixon polls. Previously, the two had been locked in a statistical dead heat with Angle finishing just ahead of Reid in February, 44 percent to 42 percent, and in June, 44 percent to 41 percent, and Reid finishing just ahead of Angle in May, 42 percent to 39 percent.

The phone survey, taken Monday through Wednesday of 625 likely voters in Nevada, is the first in which Reid has finished ahead of Angle outside the margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

U.S. SENATE RACE: Reid takes lead on Angle - News - ReviewJournal.com

The Mason-Dixon poll showed that if the general election were held now, Reid would win 44 percent to 37 percent for Angle. Ten percent were undecided, 5 percent would choose "none of these candidates," and the remaining 4 percent would pick another candidate on the ballot.

That is the best Reid has done against Angle this year in a series of Mason-Dixon polls. Previously, the two had been locked in a statistical dead heat with Angle finishing just ahead of Reid in February, 44 percent to 42 percent, and in June, 44 percent to 41 percent, and Reid finishing just ahead of Angle in May, 42 percent to 39 percent.

The phone survey, taken Monday through Wednesday of 625 likely voters in Nevada, is the first in which Reid has finished ahead of Angle outside the margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

MAYBE Mitch McConnell should have kept her in the closet a little bit longer?

Too say you would cut unemployment benefits when your state has 14% unemployment is not going to win a lot of votes. In Las Vegas with a large population of seniors, cutting Medicare and social security will win even less votes. The Republicans might have won this seat, if they would have picked someone with a little political smarts.

In My Opinion when she opened her mouth on her view of abortion she lost the race.

I dont support abortion at all but in the case where its incest/rape/life of mother I can put my overall view aside for whats best in that specific situation. She appears to not be able to do this.

Too say you would cut unemployment benefits when your state has 14% unemployment is not going to win a lot of votes. In Las Vegas with a large population of seniors, cutting Medicare and social security will win even less votes. The Republicans might have won this seat, if they would have picked someone with a little political smarts.

Based on what I have seen lately, "conservatives" and Tea Baggers refer to those people as RINOs...

would you trade the most powerful senator in the world for a nut bag who will never be able to get any decent postitions of power on the committees?

lol, the most POWERFUL and CROOKED Senator in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

don't forget, Democrats always put PARTY over COUNTRY.

would you trade the most powerful senator in the world for a nut bag who will never be able to get any decent postitions of power on the committees?

yes,, fuck yes, you racist peice of shit.

I love when a post is nothing but an attempted insult and of one the few words that isn't an actual insult is actually spelled wrong.

I hope your children aren't home schooled.

That ties in nicely with this gem from Peter King yesterday:

Peter King: Republicans Shouldn’t ‘Lay Out A Complete Agenda,’ Because It Might Become ‘A Campaign Issue’

lol. seriously...

KING: So, It’s a combination of being against what Obama is for, and also giving certain specifics of what we are for. Having said that, I don’t think we have to lay out a complete agenda, from top to bottom, because then we would have the national mainstream media jumping on every point trying to make that a campaign issue.

Think Progress Peter King: Republicans Shouldn’t ‘Lay Out A Complete Agenda,’ Because It Might Become ‘A Campaign Issue’

That ties in nicely with this gem from Peter King yesterday:

Peter King: Republicans Shouldn’t ‘Lay Out A Complete Agenda,’ Because It Might Become ‘A Campaign Issue’

lol. seriously...

KING: So, It’s a combination of being against what Obama is for, and also giving certain specifics of what we are for. Having said that, I don’t think we have to lay out a complete agenda, from top to bottom, because then we would have the national mainstream media jumping on every point trying to make that a campaign issue.

Think Progress Peter King: Republicans Shouldn’t ‘Lay Out A Complete Agenda,’ Because It Might Become ‘A Campaign Issue’

:eusa_eh:

ANOTHER THINKPROGRESS ARTICLE.

THINKPROGESS has be proven a fraud folks, take it with a grain of salt, ALWAYS
they have become the new mediamatters for the leftist to use.

warning warning warning.:lol:

Last edited:
ANOTHER THINKPROGRESS ARTICLE.

THINKPROGESS has be proven a fraud folks, take it with a grain of salt, ALWAYS
they have become the new mediamatters for the leftist to use.

warning warning warning.:lol:

Prove that King didn't say what he said, or, shut up.

come and make me shut up.:lol:
and I wouldn't go out of my to prove anything that thinkprogess said. it be a waste of my precious time.

Last edited:
You know your fucked when you excoriate a site that shows tape of the person sayng what you claimed they said.

Media matters links to the exact statement.

Forum List

Back