Regulating Cannabis Sales Could Yield Over $17 Billion In Annual Savings And Revenue

First off, you will never see MJ legalized until there is a test the State Trooper can administer with instant results to see if you are over what ever legal limit would be designated.
No such (chemical) testing would be possible.

Ya' gotta quite wasting your time with "never" & "always". There ARE no Absolutes. Everything is temporary!!​

And personally, I don't want the guy flying the plane, driving the train, or answering a 911 call to be like topspin. I would prefer that they could think in this world instead of dreaming of another.
....As if you have any idea how many drunken-pilots have flown planes you've been on....before they started busting them.​

Scary isn't it.

FYI re officer training:

Drug Influence - 11550 H&S
Course Description- This 36-hour course is specifically designed for all law enforcement officers. It will familiarize the officer with the major drugs of abuse, user identification, and enforcement of applicable laws pertaining to the arrest and conviction of narcotic abusers.

Who Should Attend- All law enforcement personnel assigned to patrol, general or narcotic investigations.

Course Objectives- To provide the students with an understanding of sources, distribution, packaging and use of the most common drugs of abuse; to enable students to identify the symptoms of persons under the influence of heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, PCP, alcohol, various Rave & Club Drugs; and properly articulate a subject's condition in order to successfully prosecute under Section 11550 of the California Controlled Substance Act (Division 10, Health & Safety Code).

Course Outline
Drug and User Identification

Opiates
Stimulants
Hallucinogens
Marijuana
Applicable Law, Health & Safety Code
Clandestine Laboratory
Professional Case Investigations
Developing Expert Testimony
Medical Aspects of Addiction and Abuse
Seven Step Drug Influence Testing Process
Alcohol Intoxication Workshop

I should add there is also a DAR (Drug and Alcohol Recogntion) class as well as other training. Most officers are trained and anyone with a good nose and can usually smell MJ, giving s/he Probable Cause to search and conduct a field sobrity test.

It's been years since my last training (I've been retired since 2005) but the knowledge then was that only chronic (daily) smokers would test positive for THC after a 30-days abstinence.
Urine tests for THC are quick, easy and reliable. A field sobriety test failed provides probable cause for an office to detain and test a driver. CA law requires a driver to submit to testing (though if 19 passes it will require modification to include urine testing as the breathalyzer would not be able to measure THC presence).

wow your a clown, the gov is going to remove thc. good one
The gubamint has a history of taking something good, works well that we all enjoy and fucking it all up. Then making you pay for it through taxation.

Don't get the government involved in your daily life any more than necessary.

Ya' gotta quite wasting your time with "never" & "always". There ARE no Absolutes. Everything is temporary!!

....As if you have any idea how many drunken-pilots have flown planes you've been on....before they started busting them.​

Scary isn't it.

FYI re officer training:

Course Description- This 36-hour course is specifically designed for all law enforcement officers. It will familiarize the officer with the major drugs of abuse, user identification, and enforcement of applicable laws pertaining to the arrest and conviction of narcotic abusers.

Who Should Attend- All law enforcement personnel assigned to patrol, general or narcotic investigations.

Course Objectives- To provide the students with an understanding of sources, distribution, packaging and use of the most common drugs of abuse; to enable students to identify the symptoms of persons under the influence of heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, PCP, alcohol, various Rave & Club Drugs; and properly articulate a subject's condition in order to successfully prosecute under Section 11550 of the California Controlled Substance Act (Division 10, Health & Safety Code).

Course Outline

Opiates
Stimulants
Hallucinogens
Marijuana
Clandestine Laboratory

I should add there is also a DAR (Drug and Alcohol Recogntion) class as well as other training. Most officers are trained and anyone with a good nose and can usually smell MJ, giving s/he Probable Cause to search and conduct a field sobrity test.

It's been years since my last training (I've been retired since 2005) but the knowledge then was that only chronic (daily) smokers would test positive for THC after a 30-days abstinence.
Urine tests for THC are quick, easy and reliable. A field sobriety test failed provides probable cause for an office to detain and test a driver. CA law requires a driver to submit to testing (though if 19 passes it will require modification to include urine testing as the breathalyzer would not be able to measure THC presence).

I can hear the liberals screaming about the privacy rights of their urine already.

Ya' gotta quite wasting your time with "never" & "always". There ARE no Absolutes. Everything is temporary!!

Scary isn't it.

FYI re officer training:

Course Outline

Opiates
Stimulants
Hallucinogens
Marijuana
Clandestine Laboratory

For all others, there's common-sense......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNikI7tULj8&feature=related]YouTube - Fed Says Legalize Drugs on Mexico Border[/ame]​

Scary isn't it.

FYI re officer training:

Course Outline

Opiates
Stimulants
Hallucinogens
Marijuana
Clandestine Laboratory

I can hear the liberals screaming about the privacy rights of their urine already.

How 'bout the Drug-War "vets".....have THEY (somehow) got-it-all-wrong????? :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEdzZaXwf8o&p=5C7A2CB76421779C&playnext=1&index=2]YouTube - Cops say legalize drugs part1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48guWoQGa4&feature=related]YouTube - Cops say legalize drugs part2[/ame]​

It's time you ANTI-Marijuana folks get-a-grip, and realize Prohibition has NEVER had anything to do with public-safety/health-issues.

It was a political-hustle, based on that age-old Absolute (more-commonly-referred-to as Bullshit)!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUgJEhQ5cY]YouTube - Grass, A Marijuana History - Narrated by Woody Harrelson#Part1#[/ame]​

We would have lots more DUI related costs if pot was legalized.
Let's see your numbers, to prove that....seeing-as-how it's such a certainty. :rolleyes:

Failure, to do so, would make you a liar.​

No more so than all the other speculators on this thread.
Or the speculative premise of this thread.

Woody Harrelson:) He came from about 30 miles from where I live.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Dope is a *LOSERS* game.
2. Look around you dopers, you got nothing!
3. There's a reason for that,...... *dope*.
4. Get off the *dope*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cali has all but legalized already with Arnold signing the bill that makes it a public infraction which is down from misdemeanor.

Your liberty enfirnges on mine, when you expect me to pick up the pieces of your liberty's downside, witch is virtually the whole use of the product. People that use your product tend to use other drugs and they typicaly don't do so in moderation.

save you are one dumb fuck facist republican, thanks for showing it daily.

First off, you will never see MJ legalized until there is a test the State Trooper can administer with instant results to see if you are over what ever legal limit would be designated.

And personally, I don't want the guy flying the plane, driving the train, or answering a 911 call to be like topspin. I would prefer that they could think in this world instead of dreaming of another.

I say your wrong babykiller, Cali is about to legalize in a couple weeks.

We would have lots more DUI related costs if pot was legalized.
Let's see your numbers, to prove that....seeing-as-how it's such a certainty. :rolleyes:

Failure, to do so, would make you a liar.​

No more so than all the other speculators on this thread.
I think speculators are more-prone to use terms like "...might have...", as-opposed-to those ol' "conservative"-faves....

"I GUARANTEE you..."

....and, then, there's.....

"You know what's gonna HAPPEN, DON'T YOU??!!"

:blahblah:

Sorry bout that,

1. Dope is a *LOSERS* game.
2. Look around you dopers, you got nothing!
3. There's a reason for that,...... *dope*.
4. Get off the *dope*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
.....Land o' Jim Beam & Lil' Dumbya; Pretzel-Fighter, Extraordinaire.

images

cheesedick doesn't even have a good job and he's telling us to get off the dope, just like the other republitool bullfighter who can't afford to get out of his mexican american ghetto.

my wife wants to move for the climate, I want to move thier for the quality herb.

It's good to know all the profits from selling pot will go to corporations and taxes and stay out of the hands of the evil small time dealers. Hope they will enjoy their new career.

It's good to know all the profits from selling pot will go to corporations and taxes and stay out of the hands of the evil small time dealers. Hope they will enjoy their new career.

not that I dissagree with you, how is it that you know this?

Forum List

Back