Regulating Cannabis Sales Could Yield Over $17 Billion In Annual Savings And Revenue

What's that crappy homegrown weed called? Skank Weed? That's what the gubamint will make yer precious weed into. Gubamint Approved Skank Weed.

"Dude, I can't even get buzzed with this shit! And it's so expensive with all the taxes man, fuck this!"

AHHHNOLD Does A SOLID!!!!

"Yesterday outgoing California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed Senate Bill 1449 — which reduces adult marijuana possession charges from a criminal misdemeanor to a civil infraction. NORML would like to thank the 2,500+ of you who took the time to write the Governor via NORML’s ‘Take Action Center’ over the past week, and the many more who called the Governor’s office directly in support of this historic measure.

Senate Bill 1449 amends the California Health and Safety Code so that the adult possession of up to 28.5 grams of marijuana is classified as an infraction, punishable by no more than a $100 fine — no court appearance, no court costs, and no criminal record."

:woohoo:

What's that crappy homegrown weed called? Skank Weed? That's what the gubamint will make yer precious weed into. Gubamint Approved Skank Weed.

"Dude, I can't even get buzzed with this shit! And it's so expensive with all the taxes man, fuck this!"

Government grows our Tobacco too, eh? Seems to do the trick for ciggy heads, I don't think weed will be any different, it will be private companies.

First off, you will never see MJ legalized until there is a test the State Trooper can administer with instant results to see if you are over what ever legal limit would be designated.

And personally, I don't want the guy flying the plane, driving the train, or answering a 911 call to be like topspin. I would prefer that they could think in this world instead of dreaming of another.

First off, you will never see MJ legalized until there is a test the State Trooper can administer with instant results to see if you are over what ever legal limit would be designated.

And personally, I don't want the guy flying the plane, driving the train, or answering a 911 call to be like topspin. I would prefer that they could think in this world instead of dreaming of another.

That's not true over in Cally. It's already a ballot initiative.

That's all we need. This country is in deep shit as it is, so why the hell do we need to legalize another substance for people to fuck their head up with? What a moronic notion.

I have a better idea. Instead of making one more drug for people to scramble their brains with legal, how about we make a drug that's legal, ILLEGAL? I think we need to sober this country up more than we need to FUCK it up. People are stupid enough already in this country. Look who we have for a President.

Last edited:
That's all we need. This country is in deep shit as it is, so why the hell do we need to legalize another substance for people to fuck their head up with? What a moronic notion.

I have a better idea. Instead of making one more drug for people to scramble their brains with legal, how about we make a drug that's legal, ILLEGAL? I think we need to sober this country up more than we need to FUCK it up.

Just because some people abuse Alcohol, doesn't mean that everyone does. Letting a rotten apple spoil the bunch sucks dick, I like freedom dude. Same with Pot, etc.

I have a better idea. Instead of making one more drug for people to scramble their brains with legal, how about we make a drug that's legal, ILLEGAL? I think we need to sober this country up more than we need to FUCK it up.

Just because some people abuse Alcohol, doesn't mean that everyone does. Letting a rotten apple spoil the bunch sucks dick, I like freedom dude. Same with Pot, etc.

You argue in one direction, I argue in the other. Now what? Who's right?

You argue for more shit to fuck up your brain. I argue for less. What's better for America?

You argue for more shit to fuck up your brain. I argue for less. What's better for America?

It does no permanent damage when used sparsely, same with alcohol, and it can be fun.

Fun is good for America. Life doesn't ALWAYS have to be so fucking serious. I have drinks occasionally with my 85 year old Gram. She's witty and she's not dead, and she's past the average life expectancy.

It does no permanent damage when used sparsely, same with alcohol, and it can be fun.

Fun is good for America. Life doesn't ALWAYS have to be so fucking serious. I have drinks occasionally with my 85 year old Gram. She's witty and she's not dead, and she's past the average life expectancy.

You smoke dope with her too? And can you explain to me just how pot gives you a buzz? I believe it has something to do with DESTROYING SYNAPSES in your brain. I call that damage, and I call it permanent. http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1808

Last edited:

You smoke dope with her too?

What difference does it make? I quit smoking over 2 years ago.

Why not, if you think it's so harmless? Give granny a shot and a joint. Don't be a hypocrite.

Why not, if you think it's so harmless? Give granny a shot and a joint. Don't be a hypocrite.

Because it's illegal, so that's likely why she doesn't smoke it and #2, my job tests for it BECAUSE it's illegal, which is why I don't smoke it, and so being a "hypocrit" has nothing to do with anything I just told you.

Because it's illegal, so that's likely why she doesn't smoke it and #2, my job tests for it BECAUSE it's illegal, which is why I don't smoke it, and so being a "hypocrit" has nothing to do with anything I just told you.

Talk about intellectual dishonesty. You have an interest you didn't disclose huh G.T.?

Talk about intellectual dishonesty. You have an interest you didn't disclose huh G.T.?

"Didn't disclose?"

What didn't I disclose? Where's my dishonesty. Ready..............go

No such (chemical) testing would be possible.

Ya' gotta quite wasting your time with "never" & "always". There ARE no Absolutes. Everything is temporary!!​

....As if you have any idea how many drunken-pilots have flown planes you've been on....before they started busting them.​

Hell....if we used you as the Gold Standard (for being straight), Pot would be legal, YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Ya' wanna start with alcohol? Wouldn't that be a great-idea?!! :rolleyes:

...AND, guns!!!

That'd occurred to me several-years-ago.....'cause it's THE SAME ISSUE!!!!! (...And, I'm no heavy-duty gun-owner.) It'd be the perfect-alliance, as well; gun-owners & drug-legalization people!!

Guns....like drugs.....are only as dangerous as they're used. Simple, enough!!

It's like you say......Why should EVERYONE have to "pay", for the mistakes of a few? Just because someone's got an addictive-personality....and, screws-up (i.e. gets addicted)....that doesn't mean everyone will.....same as alcohol. There's nothin' "magic" about addiction. The person, who does get addicted, had problems looooooooooooooooooong before the drugs (or, food, for that matter) came-along.​

Last edited:

Everyone minding THEIR OWN, DAMNED BUSINESS!!!!

(As difficult as that might be, for you.)​

Fun is good for America. Life doesn't ALWAYS have to be so fucking serious.
....Pretty-much a really-good-reason to help "straight" people STAY "straight"!!

Stress KILLS!!!!!!
241.png

Forum List

Back