Regulating Cannabis Sales Could Yield Over $17 Billion In Annual Savings And Revenue

You argue in one direction, I argue in the other. Now what? Who's right?

You argue for more shit to fuck up your brain. I argue for less. What's better for America?

It does no permanent damage when used sparsely, same with alcohol, and it can be fun.

Fun is good for America. Life doesn't ALWAYS have to be so fucking serious. I have drinks occasionally with my 85 year old Gram. She's witty and she's not dead, and she's past the average life expectancy.

You smoke dope with her too? And can you explain to me just how pot gives you a buzz? I believe it has something to do with DESTROYING SYNAPSES in your brain. I call that damage, and I call it permanent. HOW DOES MARIJUANA AFFECT THE BRAIN? | Serendip's Exchange
Much like (most) everything you assume, that's bullshit.​

Your liberty enfirnges on mine, when you expect me to pick up the pieces of your liberty's downside, witch is virtually the whole use of the product. People that use your product tend to use other drugs and they typicaly don't do so in moderation.

It does no permanent damage when used sparsely, same with alcohol, and it can be fun.

Fun is good for America. Life doesn't ALWAYS have to be so fucking serious. I have drinks occasionally with my 85 year old Gram. She's witty and she's not dead, and she's past the average life expectancy.

You smoke dope with her too?

What difference does it make? I quit smoking over 2 years ago.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWZrE8akpg0]YouTube - Retirees demand marijuana[/ame]​

Why not, if you think it's so harmless? Give granny a shot and a joint. Don't be a hypocrite.

Because it's illegal, so that's likely why she doesn't smoke it and #2, my job tests for it BECAUSE it's illegal, which is why I don't smoke it, and so being a "hypocrit" has nothing to do with anything I just told you.

Talk about intellectual dishonesty. You have an interest you didn't disclose huh G.T.?
Ah, yes.....another o' those MIND YOUR OWN DAMNED BUSINESS!! moments.

(There're a lotta people, here, who'd make great over-bearing Mothers!!)

Your liberty enfirnges on mine, when you expect me to pick up the pieces of your liberty's downside, witch is virtually the whole use of the product. People that use your product tend to use other drugs and they typicaly don't do so in moderation.
Fine!!

You take-care o' your business, and I'll take-care o' mine.

No conflict.

How many people do you allow, telling you how to live YOUR Life?

It's that simple.​

Fine!!

No conflict.

It's that simple.​

Well, there's all you liberals. How many of you are there?

First off, you will never see MJ legalized until there is a test the State Trooper can administer with instant results to see if you are over what ever legal limit would be designated.
No such (chemical) testing would be possible.

Ya' gotta quite wasting your time with "never" & "always". There ARE no Absolutes. Everything is temporary!!​

And personally, I don't want the guy flying the plane, driving the train, or answering a 911 call to be like topspin. I would prefer that they could think in this world instead of dreaming of another.
....As if you have any idea how many drunken-pilots have flown planes you've been on....before they started busting them.​

Scary isn't it.

First off, you will never see MJ legalized until there is a test the State Trooper can administer with instant results to see if you are over what ever legal limit would be designated.
No such (chemical) testing would be possible.

Ya' gotta quite wasting your time with "never" & "always". There ARE no Absolutes. Everything is temporary!!​

And personally, I don't want the guy flying the plane, driving the train, or answering a 911 call to be like topspin. I would prefer that they could think in this world instead of dreaming of another.
....As if you have any idea how many drunken-pilots have flown planes you've been on....before they started busting them.​

Scary isn't it.

Not if you're "loaded"!!!!

MARIJUANA-thumb-525x362-6132.jpg

no-stress.jpg

Last edited:
Fine!!

No conflict.

It's that simple.​

You're paranoid.....or, a Glenn beck fan....which is pretty-much the same.

Fine!!

No conflict.

It's that simple.​

Your the one who wants Obamacare or worse. That has to lead to restricitons on what you can eat and drink. So who is telling who how to live?

Last edited:
Fine!!

You take-care o' your business, and I'll take-care o' mine.No conflict.

It's that simple.

Spot on, SaveLiberty. I doubt that Shep even realized what he posted, and the irony on so many levels. :lol:
I'm just wondering why he didn't come out with that on the healthcate bill? :eusa_whistle:

Your the one who wants Obamacare or worse. That has to lead to restricitons on what you can eat and drink.
You're gonna have to tell ol' Glenn-O you need to see proof o' that.

Chances are....he's bull-shittin' ya'!

He does a lot o' that.​

I've been right on Obamacare so far. I see little reason I'll be wrong any time soon. By the way. Nice job of modifying my post in your quote. Seems like that is some sort of intellectual dishonesty or USMB violation.

Fine!!

You take-care o' your business, and I'll take-care o' mine.No conflict.

It's that simple.

Spot on, SaveLiberty. I doubt that Shep even realized what he posted, and the irony on so many levels. :lol:
I'm just wondering why he didn't come out with that on the healthcate bill? :eusa_whistle:
Hey.....ya' wanna buy your own health-care? Knock-yourself-out!!

There are more-than-enough insurance-companies, out there, lookin' to rip-you-off!!

241.png

Your the one who wants Obamacare or worse. That has to lead to restricitons on what you can eat and drink.

He does a lot o' that.​

I've been right on Obamacare so far. I see little reason I'll be wrong any time soon.
Great!!!!

Let's see some examples o' those restricitons on what you can eat and drink.

He does a lot o' that.​

I've been right on Obamacare so far. I see little reason I'll be wrong any time soon. By the way. Nice job of modifying my post in your quote. Seems like that is some sort of intellectual dishonesty or USMB violation.
Aw, jeez...... :rolleyes:

Here ya' go......
So who is telling who how to live?

O.K., what's that got to do, with those restricitons on what you can eat and drink?????

:eusa_eh:

[/SIZE]

There are more-than-enough insurance-companies, out there, lookin' to rip-you-off!!

241.png

Yes, yes I do want to buy my own health insurance. And, I don't want to buy yours for you.
:eusa_whistle:

241.png

Yes, yes I do want to buy my own health insurance. And, I don't want to buy yours for you.
:eusa_whistle:

Fair, enough! I don't recall making any such appeal.​

He does a lot o' that.​

I've been right on Obamacare so far. I see little reason I'll be wrong any time soon.
Great!!!!

Let's see some examples o' those restricitons on what you can eat and drink.

Lead, as in the future. A command of the English language is handy. Makes you look a little smarter. You could use that.

Forum List

Back