Regardless of who wins, Republicans will pay a heavy price for this election.

We'll do it your way...show me where I said that...NOT your interpretation and lying spin on my words... but the ACTUAL statement that you just said I made. :clap2: I'll wait.

Oh! better yet..."we'll wait. :lol:

well, since I'm so horribly bigotted against the Republicans, can you explain how you don't?

Sorry, I'm not going to play your game. You're clearly obtuse or pretending to be. When you show me where I said the Republican Party is a race then perhaps I'll reply.

But you clearly... word for word... said this:

"...But you're a bigot, odds are you are a republican."

preceeded with "You're not neccessarily a bigot if you're a republican."

This isn't a hard concept. (But thanks for showing the fox news proclivity for selectively snipping words.)

Now, I'm going to post one more time, and then you can have the last word to piss and moan.

Would you say hating a pedophile is bigoted against pedophliles?
Would you say hating a rapist is bigitod against rapists?

(And before you start waving your fist in fury, I am NOT comparing Republicans to rapists of pedophiles.)

No, hating horrible people is good and just and right. So, hating redneck bigots is good and just and right. At least to people who have progressed beyond 1895.

Please go ahead and post another time, decrying me as a bigot. I'm cool with that. I will always hate redneck bigots, and It's really the position of people who decided to give up retardation.

The last word is yours.

Being aware of and willing to oppose and dispose legally of pedophiles or the KKK or the NBPP or citizen militias or such when they violate the law is not bigotry.

It is common sense and the duty of all good Americans who love the Constitution and American exceptionalism.

well, since I'm so horribly bigotted against the Republicans, can you explain how you don't?

Sorry, I'm not going to play your game. You're clearly obtuse or pretending to be. When you show me where I said the Republican Party is a race then perhaps I'll reply.

But you clearly... word for word... said this:

"...But you're a bigot, odds are you are a republican."

preceeded with "You're not neccessarily a bigot if you're a republican."

This isn't a hard concept. (But thanks for showing the fox news proclivity for selectively snipping words.)

Now, I'm going to post one more time, and then you can have the last word to piss and moan.

Would you say hating a pedophile is bigoted against pedophliles?
Would you say hating a rapist is bigitod against rapists?

(And before you start waving your fist in fury, I am NOT comparing Republicans to rapists of pedophiles.)

No, hating horrible people is good and just and right. So, hating redneck bigots is good and just and right. At least to people who have progressed beyond 1895.

Please go ahead and post another time, decrying me as a bigot. I'm cool with that. I will always hate redneck bigots, and It's really the position of people who decided to give up retardation.

The last word is yours.

(But thanks for showing the fox news proclivity for selectively snipping words.)

I think it's fairly clear who did that...

Hint: It wasn't me. The problem is that you got caught up in your own words...:cool:

Last edited:
The GOP's leadership intent and goal of slicing and dicing of the Far Right from leadership and influence once the election is over is a "heavy" price the leadership will be happy, energetic, and oh boy willing to make.

First off, the Republican Party is 90% white. Changing demographics means the Republican Party can never win another election after this election with the same 90% white they are now. Even now, they are relying on voter suppression.

The terrible disrespect they show for the first African American President. What does that do for blacks joining the Republican Party in the future. Look at those that have joined the Republican Party? Allen West, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Michael Steele and so on. It would take an entire new post to point out the many flaws in these famous black Republicans.

And when it comes to Hispanics, just the terrible disrespect Republicans showed for Supreme Court Judge Sonia Sotomayor gives Hispanics pause. And Mitt Romney showing up in "brown face"? And the idea of "self deportation"? Hispanics I know feel terribly disrespected.

The anti education rhetoric.

Putting creationists on the National Science Committee.

The attacks on government workers such as "Police, Firemen and Teachers".

The positions on abortion and rape.

The position on equal pay for equal work.

And what their leadership has planned for them. Saying none of them are smart and telling them education is for snobs. All this when Romney's plan is to bring immigrants here with degrees to be the "overseers" of the Republican Base. They can only cheer being called stupid and pushed to the back for so long until they realize they are part of the 47% people like Romney despise.

See, the Democratic Party, being a coalition party, is very centered. Because no one group can really take over the party. Even with one group, like many blacks, not liking the gays, they understand what it takes and the benefits of working together.

Republicans, being 90% or more white have veered far to the far right because there is nothing there to keep them balanced.
"Smart" people don't believe in "let him die".
"Smart" people don't believe in "every man for himself".
"Smart" people don't mix science and mysticism.
"Smart" people have more economics policies than just "tax cuts".
"Smart" people don't believe corporations are people.

What a dummy.

Nobody in the GOP cares a rats ass about the black vote. If the unemployment rate was 30%, still every black would vote Obama. These people are a write off for the GOP. They prefer the giveaway society which is not embraced by the GOP. It is what it is.:D

America will get back to work in 3 months and white America will be very , very happy. ( except for the k00ky ones)

Last edited:
The GOP's leadership intent and goal of slicing and dicing of the Far Right from leadership and influence once the election is over is a "heavy" price the leadership will be happy, energetic, and oh boy willing to make.

Fakey continues to just make shit up. His post has all the credibility of his claim to even be a Republican. :lol:

The GOP "leadership" has had some history of attempting to outflank and marginalize the conservative base. The price that will be paid, however, if they don't knock it off is that they will be removed -- forever -- via the ballot.

Idiots like Fakey are seemingly incapable of grasping that the GOP is not supposed to be a warmed over milquetoast version of his Democrat Party.

First off, the Republican Party is 90% white. Changing demographics means the Republican Party can never win another election after this election with the same 90% white they are now. Even now, they are relying on voter suppression.

The terrible disrespect they show for the first African American President. What does that do for blacks joining the Republican Party in the future. Look at those that have joined the Republican Party? Allen West, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Michael Steele and so on. It would take an entire new post to point out the many flaws in these famous black Republicans.

And when it comes to Hispanics, just the terrible disrespect Republicans showed for Supreme Court Judge Sonia Sotomayor gives Hispanics pause. And Mitt Romney showing up in "brown face"? And the idea of "self deportation"? Hispanics I know feel terribly disrespected.

The anti education rhetoric.

Putting creationists on the National Science Committee.

The attacks on government workers such as "Police, Firemen and Teachers".

The positions on abortion and rape.

The position on equal pay for equal work.

And what their leadership has planned for them. Saying none of them are smart and telling them education is for snobs. All this when Romney's plan is to bring immigrants here with degrees to be the "overseers" of the Republican Base. They can only cheer being called stupid and pushed to the back for so long until they realize they are part of the 47% people like Romney despise.

See, the Democratic Party, being a coalition party, is very centered. Because no one group can really take over the party. Even with one group, like many blacks, not liking the gays, they understand what it takes and the benefits of working together.

Republicans, being 90% or more white have veered far to the far right because there is nothing there to keep them balanced.
"Smart" people don't believe in "let him die".
"Smart" people don't believe in "every man for himself".
"Smart" people don't mix science and mysticism.
"Smart" people have more economics policies than just "tax cuts".
"Smart" people don't believe corporations are people.

What a dummy.

Nobody in the GOP cares a rats ass about the black vote. If the unemployment rate was 30%, still every black would vote Obama. These people are a write off for the GOP. They prefer the giveaway society which is not embraced by the GOP. It is what it is.:D

America will get back to work in 3 months and white America will be very , very happy. ( except for the k00ky ones)

The GOP does care about the BLACK vote. But most Republicans recognize that "black" is not a monolithic entity. And if it's true that blacks, by and large, do tend to vote Dim, the job of the GOP is to do a much better job than it has historically done of explaining how and why such votes are NOT actually in the interests of blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics or any other racial/ethnic group.

And it certainly isn't. The Dims are swiftly moving us down the path to ruination and that will help NO Americans.

Liability is the type who is going to the curb once Romney and his people are in office. This is a great thing for America. Romney and his people will reach out to moderate centrists and conservative democrats. The Tea Party influence will be diminished with every passing month.

Fakey continues to just make shit up. His post has all the credibility of his claim to even be a Republican. :lol:

The GOP "leadership" has had some history of attempting to outflank and marginalize the conservative base. The price that will be paid, however, if they don't knock it off is that they will be removed -- forever -- via the ballot.

Idiots like Fakey are seemingly incapable of grasping that the GOP is not supposed to be a warmed over milquetoast version of his Democrat Party.

Liability is the type who is going to the curb once Romney and his people are in office. * * * *

Folks like Fakey would be booted OUT of the GOP if he were actually ever in the GOP. The reality is, Romney is going to be closely watched and he will move the nation and it's policies decidedly to the right OR the folks that are putting him IN Office will just as surely REPLACE him the next time.

Fakey wants to pretend that the GOP will move back to being just the easy punching bag for the liberal Democraps. But those days are done.

Fakey is just a fraud.

Nope, we, the George Wills and Joe Scarboroughs etc of the party, have tolerated far too long the weirdos like you, Liability.

The reality is that the Romney folks have marked the far right who are going to be extinguished as far as party influence goes.

Either they toe the party line, or they will be defunded nationally and will have to oppose incredibly well-funded opponents in the primary season next time. They, not Romney, will be replaced long before the next election for president.

Romney will work with the same pub cons and moderates and reach out to sane Dems and centrists.

The gridlock by the far right crazees (the Liabilitys) and the far left crazees (the Huggys) is going to end.

Liability is the type who is going to the curb once Romney and his people are in office. * * * *

Folks like Fakey would be booted OUT of the GOP if he were actually ever in the GOP. The reality is, Romney is going to be closely watched and he will move the nation and it's policies decidedly to the right OR the folks that are putting him IN Office will just as surely REPLACE him the next time.

Fakey wants to pretend that the GOP will move back to being just the easy punching bag for the liberal Democraps. But those days are done.

Fakey is just a fraud.

Would you be happy if the Republican Party was 90% black? Think Nigeria.
Would you be happy if the Republican Party was 90% Hispanics? Think Mexico.
I believe you would because you are the under class and have nothing to lose.

Nope, we, the George Wills and Joe Scarboroughs etc of the party, have tolerated far too long the weirdos like you, Liability.

The reality is that the Romney folks have marked the far right who are going to be extinguished as far as party influence goes.

Either they toe the party line, or they will be defunded nationally and will have to oppose incredibly well-funded opponents in the primary season next time. They, not Romney, will be replaced long before the next election for president.

Romney will work with the same pub cons and moderates and reach out to sane Dems and centrists.

The gridlock by the far right crazees (the Liabilitys) and the far left crazees (the Huggys) is going to end.

Fakey is just a fraud.

Fakey, you are a liberal Dumbocrap and nobody buys your bullshit claim that you are now or ever were a Republican.

George Will says SOME intelligent things but often flies off the reservation to pander to moron moderates and idiot libs. He seems to do so on the mistaken notion that compromise is always a good thing. But he's wrong. It isn't. And Scarborough may have been one kind of Republican in Congress, but as a talking media head, he is just a wish washy "moderate" which is exactly what you guys want the GOP to be.

Thankfully, even if dishonest and mindless schmuck drones like you can't grasp the import of the 2010 midterms, and you have no appreciation of what is ABOUT to happen on Election Day, the world is NOT what you want it to be.

I am a sane, solid GOP will you represent almost everything with my GOP.

I have built my position within the party here for more than thirty years, carefully aware of the far right holes like you, Liability, so I am going no where. Those like you here have already been purged here.

"The reality is," the Liabilitys are "going to be closely watched and" Romney "will move the nation and it's policies decidedly to" sanity with the responsible GOP reaching out to the sensible Dems and independents. ". . . OR the folks that" oppose Romney as president will be replaced by faithful Romney supporters.

Romney and his supporters control the party machine, the patronage, and the money: that was shown during the primaries. The Liabilitys will toe the line or be crushed.

Fakey is just a fraud.

Fakey, you are a liberal Dumbocrap and nobody buys your bullshit claim that you are now or ever were a Republican.

George Will says SOME intelligent things but often flies off the reservation to pander to moron moderates and idiot libs. He seems to do so on the mistaken notion that compromise is always a good thing. But he's wrong. It isn't. And Scarborough may have been one kind of Republican in Congress, but as a talking media head, he is just a wish washy "moderate" which is exactly what you guys want the GOP to be.

Thankfully, even if dishonest and mindless schmuck drones like you can't grasp the import of the 2010 midterms, and you have no appreciation of what is ABOUT to happen on Election Day, the world is NOT what you want it to be.

I am a sane, solid GOP will you represent almost everything with my GOP.

Fakey is so delusional, he thinks ^ that constitutes a "sentence."

:lol:

I have built my position within the party . . . .

Yeah. The Democrap Party.

here for more than thirty years, carefully aware of the far right holes like you, Liability, so I am going no where. Those like you here have already been purged here.

Fakey, you fraud. You are now and have been your entire time here at USMB a flaming liberal Dumbocrap and everyone recognizes it. Your protestations to the contrary carry zero weight. Your stupid musings have already established who and what you are. You remain forever an already exposed fraud.

I'd respond more fully, point by plodding paragraph, sentence and point to your crap, but you are such an obvious fraud, you aren't worth that kind of effort.

Take your beat down like the bitch you are. The days of your comfortable co-existence with a tepid moderate (might as well be Democrat) GOP are over.

:lol: Liability is a Tea Party fraud who has spent his time here flaming the sane and sensible part of the GOP. Only the Tea Party and far right crazees support and lie for him.

Your crying and sighing, Liability, about how you are mainstream means nothing to the responsible and sensible posters on the Board. Your protestations to the contrary carry zero weight. You pretend to not be what you are, which is in fact, a loser.

You don't respond point to point, because I will beat you down like the little witch you are. :lol:

You and the rest of the bitch Tea Party's days are over. We used you. We need you no more after election day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back