Regardless of who wins, Republicans will pay a heavy price for this election.

That the point is that Banjo pluckers will bring up banjo pluckers. It's not hard to read a statement properly if you TRY.

Thanks for confirming what I said...that you're actually the stupid bigot. :clap2: See, those big bad Republicans have the pleasure of your company. :D

He started race baiting to derail the thread, and they tried the faux outrage when we shoved it right back up his ass.

Somebody tell he we don't do political correctness in here.

Fail.

LOL

What's political correctness? :confused:.....:eusa_angel: Never use the stuff, myself.

Let's see what YOU missed. " Stupid, redneck bigotry" which you assign to Republicans...then you say it will always exist because "they", the Republicans will bring up more "Banjo Pluckers". I'm sure you would say you fall into neither the Republican camp or their banjo picking camp, So who is the stupid bigot?

What did I misconstrue?

That the point is that Banjo pluckers will bring up banjo pluckers. It's not hard to read a statement properly if you TRY.

Thanks for confirming what I said...that you're actually the stupid bigot. :clap2: See, those big bad Republicans have the pleasure of your company. :D

That would make sense if 1) I weren't white and 2) Rednecks were a race.

the stupidity would be mind boggling if it wasn't so common.

I don't think you know what you're saying any longer. You made a statement and I asked you about it. Now you're doing the "two-step" dancing around it. I don't care what you are and whether it's a race. You said Republicans are stupid bigots a who raise banjo pluckers.

Did you or did you not post that? You're complaining about it, then engaging in it.

"That would make sense if 1) I weren't white and 2) Rednecks were a race." So if you're white it's okay to be a bigot? Is that what that means as well?

If you don't see the ignorant irony of that statement...the very statement YOU posted, with YOUR own words...than I can't help you.

That fact that you would post that makes you the bigot...get it now?

Last edited:

I don't think you know what you're saying any longer. You made a statement and I asked you about it. Now you're doing the "two-step" dancing around it. I don't care what you are and whether it's a race. You said Republicans are stupid bigots a who raise banjo pluckers. You're complaining about it, then engaging in it.

If you don't see the ignorant irony of that statement...the very statement YOU posted, with YOUR own words...than I can't help you.

No. I said that the Republican party will always exist, because rednecks will always breed rednecks.

You're not neccesarily a bigot if you're republican. But you're a bigot, odds are you are a republican.

I don't know if hating redneck bigots should be classified as bigotry though. I think it should be classified as common sense.

I don't think you know what you're saying any longer. You made a statement and I asked you about it. Now you're doing the "two-step" dancing around it. I don't care what you are and whether it's a race. You said Republicans are stupid bigots a who raise banjo pluckers. You're complaining about it, then engaging in it.

No. I said that the Republican party will always exist, because rednecks will always breed rednecks.

You're not neccesarily a bigot if you're republican. But you're a bigot, odds are you are a republican.

I don't know if hating redneck bigots should be classified as bigotry though. I think it should be classified as common sense.

I don't care what race you are or what party you belong to but you're an idiot no matter... trying to mask his own biases and bigotry with double-talk. Did you pull that last statement out of your ass?

Last edited:
I borrowed this statement from a blog. I will not post the blog on here, because it's liberal leaning, so you'll just flap your arms in outrage.

But this Ahh, the old “Your intolerance of intolerant people makes you the real bigot!” gambit. It’s amusing on so many levels. For one, it’s like they’re implicitly admitting that yes, they are bigoted toward people, but it doesn’t matter because you’re bigoted too! Against bigots! GOTCHA!

I call you a bigot because you support terrible things.

explains things perfectly. Redneck bigots, are redneck bigots. Calling them such is not bigotry.

I don't care what race you are or what party you belong to but you're an idiot no matter... trying to mask his own biases and bigotry with double-talk. Did you pull that last statement out of your ass?

I am not masking. I have an extreme bias against bigots. That's very clear.

I borrowed this statement from a blog. I will not post the blog on here, because it's liberal leaning, so you'll just flap your arms in outrage.

But this Ahh, the old “Your intolerance of intolerant people makes you the real bigot!” gambit. It’s amusing on so many levels. For one, it’s like they’re implicitly admitting that yes, they are bigoted toward people, but it doesn’t matter because you’re bigoted too! Against bigots! GOTCHA!

explains things perfectly. Redneck bigots, are redneck bigots. Calling them such is not bigotry.

You keep :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: ...I'll let your posts speak for themselves. But either way, you're the bigot!

I am not masking. I have an extreme bias against bigots. That's very clear.

"But you're a bigot, odds are you are a republican." BREAKING NEWS: You ARE the bigot! You just don't realize it.

"I have an extreme bias against bigots." Could have fooled me.

Last edited:

You keep :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: ...I'll let your posts speak for themselves. But either way, you're the bigot!

you hate bigots, YOU'RE the bigot! Let's all say it together now. Duuuuuuuh.

To Recap: Republicans are now a race, and Redneck bigots are now a race.

Interesting... I thought political correctness was the bane of America.

Hey dummy, the comment you made earlier is bigoted in and of itself. Have a nice night...bigoted idiot. :lol:

Hey dummy, the comment you made earlier is bigoted in and of itself. Have a nice night...bigoted idiot. :lol:

I didn't think you'd keep up the "you don't like bigots so you're a bigot" argument.

Maybe you can tell us, we've all wondered from time to time. Does being stupid hurt?

To Recap: Republicans are now a race, and Redneck bigots are now a race.

Interesting... I thought political correctness was the bane of America.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Very good. Are you stupid enough not to realize that people can see what I said and you said? I know the answer by your replies. You are that stupid.

You can post what you like but my words are there. Have a piece of cheddarmelon...you'll likely feel better. :lol::lol:

I didn't think you'd keep up the "you don't like bigots so you're a bigot" argument.

Maybe you can tell us, we've all wondered from time to time. Does being stupid hurt?

"We've" ? :confused: Not one person has come to your defense so don't look to others to reinforce your stupidity and bigotry. Be a man and fight your own battles, "cheddarmelon" :razz:

"We've" ? :confused: Not one person has come to your defense so don't look to others to reinforce your stupidity and bigotry. Be a man and fight your own battles, "cheddarmelon" :razz:

We, as in us horrible liberal commie pinko bastards. Not needing any help. I'm talking to someone who thinks of the Republican party as a race.

We, as in us horrible liberal commie pinko bastards. Not needing any help. I'm talking to someone who thinks of the Republican party as a race.

We'll do it your way...show me where I said that...NOT your interpretation and lying spin on my words... but the ACTUAL statement that you just said I made...that Republicans are a race... :clap2: I'll wait.

Oh! better yet..."we'll wait. :lol:

We'll do it your way...show me where I said that...NOT your interpretation and lying spin on my words... but the ACTUAL statement that you just said I made. :clap2: I'll wait.

well, since I'm so horribly bigotted against the Republicans, can you explain how you don't?

We'll do it your way...show me where I said that...NOT your interpretation and lying spin on my words... but the ACTUAL statement that you just said I made. :clap2: I'll wait.

well, since I'm so horribly bigotted against the Republicans, can you explain how you don't?

Sorry, I'm not going to play your game. You're clearly obtuse or pretending to be. When you show me where I said the Republican Party is a race then perhaps I'll reply.

But you clearly... word for word... said this:

"...But you're a bigot, odds are you are a republican."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back