Regarding The Record Hot Summer.How Come The Likes Of "Greta",Al Gore,John Kerry,AOC,Did Not Predict This Summer Weather 10 Or So Years Ago?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Damn! it's so hot for most of the country! in the 100's in the Southeast,and probably the lower west.Well, lets keep in mind the predictions we have been hearing over these last 20 or so years. Didnt Greta Thumbberg predict that global warming/climate change would of wiped out most of us by now? and what about AOC? if we dont stop driving cars ever, we may be in dire straights in 12 years. Well, if our lovable,liberal,weather forcasters are so accurate, how come the likes of Al Gore,John Kerry,Greta and AOC did not warn us of what would hit us in the 2023, 5 to 15 years ago? maybe some of you guys can "Essssplain" this?

Damn! it's so hot for most of the country! in the 100's in the Southeast,and probably the lower west.Well, lets keep in mind the predictions we have been hearing over these last 20 or so years. Didnt Greta Thumbberg predict that global warming/climate change would of wiped out most of us by now? and what about AOC? if we dont stop driving cars ever, we may be in dire straights in 12 years. Well, if our lovable,liberal,weather forcasters are so accurate, how come the likes of Al Gore,John Kerry,Greta and AOC did not warn us of what would hit us in the 2023, 5 to 15 years ago? maybe some of you guys can "Essssplain" this?

Wrong. Most of CONUS was below average in June.

its so hot here in florida that I havent seen many hornets buzzing around my house,,,and dont think ive seen any birds flying around my
neighborhood for a

its so hot here in florida that I havent seen many hornets buzzing around my house,,,and dont think ive seen any birds flying around my neighborhood
It's so hot here that when I cross the street... I leave footprints in the crosswalk.

Coolest one in South Carolina I can remember and I'm 53.

Coolest one in South Carolina I can remember and I'm 53.
last time i spoke to my parents {very recent} they were complaing of the weather in new england where the average day should been around 80 at that time,,,,and now it finally warms up,,,,,,it can only get hotter as we get closer to august.....and of course...leftist will blame it all on us white people driving all the time,,,oh,,,and pizza ovens

Don't get your point because they all did warn us that increased atmospheric carbon, (up by over 30%), would start to accumulate global heat.

The reason it was hard to predict exactly is that the melting of glaciers, polar ice, and ocean heat sinks, etc., slowed global warming down greatly.

Here in South Texas we had a real mild spring.
Followed by a really hot early summer.
Are these temps unusual here? Not at all,in fact it's pretty common.

Texas gets cooled by Gulf evaporation.
Anyone living by a shore gets a swamp cooler effect.

Don't get your point because they all did warn us that increased atmospheric carbon, (up by over 30%), would start to accumulate global heat.

The reason it was hard to predict exactly is that the melting of glaciers, polar ice, and ocean heat sinks, etc., slowed global warming down greatly.
China is the biggest polluter by FAR ! when is the left going to pressure their communist allies into cutting emissions and pollution ?

Forum List

Back