Regarding The California Weather Event.How Come "A.O.C." And Liberal Weather Scientists/Predictors Did Not Warn Us Of What We Are Seeing This Week?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Over the last few decades, even as far as the mid-70's, we have seen this story many times. Of whats to come as we get closer to 2000. Either we will be flooded, or an upcoming ice age, or maybe the day will come when it will be too hot for the world to survive, and then came AOC, I guess we are all gonna be in dire straits by 2035ish. Well? what about this massive stormy/rainy/windy cyclone kind weather event thats battering the state of California? how come the likes of Al Gore and John Kerry never mentioned of its coming 10 or so years ago? and where are all of those polar bears living on sheets of ice while New York and London are under water?

Over the last few decades, even as far as the mid-70's, we have seen this story many times. Of whats to come as we get closer to 2000. Either we will be flooded, or an upcoming ice age, or maybe the day will come when it will be too hot for the world to survive, and then came AOC, I guess we are all gonna be in dire straits by 2035ish. Well? what about this massive stormy/rainy/windy cyclone kind weather event thats battering the state of California? how come the likes of Al Gore and John Kerry never mentioned of its coming 10 or so years ago? and where are all of those polar bears living on sheets of ice while New York and London are under water?
AOC is in Washington and taking cover as she feels threatened by the floods 3000 miles away.

What caused the "Climate Change" that melted glaciers big enough to carve out Yosemite 10,000 years ago? It couldn't have been man-made global warming, must have been Wooly Mammoth farts.

Forum List

Back