Refuting the "Unemployment Conspiracy" Nonsense

yup, cons like oddball just quote con dogma. Simple equation, if it is not a private company, and if it is government provided, it is AWFULL. They will make up all sorts of drivel about it. But mostly, they just post dogma from bat shit crazy con web sites. Here are a few links that a rational person could consider. Of course, oddball will not consider them at all. Nore will he or others provide any links to support their posts. Because they have none that are not obviously con tool sites.

Fhttp://articles.marketwatch.com/2010-06-02/finance/30721229_1_health-care-system-health-care-health-systemor quality, it's hard to top veterans' health care

The Best Care Anywhere
The Best Care Anywhere - Phillip Longman

Revamped Veterans' Health Care Now a Model

How the VA Outpaces Other Systems in Delivering Patient Care
Improving Quality of Care: How the VA Outpaces Other Systems in Delivering Patient Care | RAND

If you want the truth, read a few of these articles. These are off of page 1, and there are many, many more. Nothing but praise.

So, while the cons post their mindless dogma, the facts are out there.

yup, cons like oddball just quote con dogma. Simple equation, if it is not a private company, and if it is government provided, it is AWFULL. They will make up all sorts of drivel about it. But mostly, they just post dogma from bat shit crazy con web sites. Here are a few links that a rational person could consider. Of course, oddball will not consider them at all. Nore will he or others provide any links to support their posts. Because they have none that are not obviously con tool sites.

Fhttp://articles.marketwatch.com/2010-06-02/finance/30721229_1_health-care-system-health-care-health-systemor quality, it's hard to top veterans' health care

The Best Care Anywhere

Improving Quality of Care: How the VA Outpaces Other Systems in Delivering Patient Care | RAND

If you want the truth, read a few of these articles. These are off of page 1, and there are many, many more. Nothing but praise.

Stop it. I'm a vet and no way in hell is your source correct.

The Best Care Anywhere

One, I am not, but my best buddy is He agrees with me.
Two, it is not an article. there are four, and those were just the first four that I came to. The va was in bad shape 8 years ago. Not so anymore. If it is as bad as you say, give me some links to information supporting your view.

The Best Care Anywhere

One, I am not, but my best buddy is He agrees with me.
Two, it is not an article. there are four, and those were just the first four that I came to. The va was in bad shape 8 years ago. Not so anymore. If it is as bad as you say, give me some links to information supporting your view.

As I said stop it.
VA Medical Mistreatment: Gross Betrayal of Veterans Nobody is Responsible - Salem-News.Com

A Case of VA Abuse and Corruption | Veterans Today
VA Abuse and Corruption | Veterans News Now

Predetermined conclusions? Not actually, me boy. Bad methodology. No it was not. Faulty data? No, though you can argue that cons are faulty. Feeling superior??? Of cons??? That is a really low bar, me poor ignorant con.
Just pointing out the obvious. Need more proof??? Hard to take, eh, dipshit??? there are hundreds of studies, all come to the same conclusion. But then, you are a con, so you will not believe it. Just make up reasons to believe the studies are invalid.

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're not a bright person. You should stop lying to yourself.
Not bright? Damn, daveman. I know that is just your opinion, but you must know how much I value your opinion. But you believe you are bright. Which fits in perfectly with most of the studies. those that look at the phenomenon all find it true that cons, who are stupid, all believe they have the answers. They are the ones shouting the loudest. Comes from a need to have things in order. Which comes from FEAR.
And there is daveman. Spouting dogma. All laid out in neat pros by the masters of the con movement. Makes daveman feel much safer. No need to wonder about anything, no need to study anything. Cause daveman has the answers. They were given to him. No study, and no thinking, required. Makes daveman feel so much better.
So daveman BELIEVES in the unemployment conspiracy nonsense. Because daveman wants to believe in it. Just as he no doubt believed in the Fast and Furious conspiracy. Still probably does. Cause daveman needs not ever think. Too much work. Daveman simply believes what he wants to believe.
Sheer projection. :lmao:

Let's everyone be civil here, OK?

We can all probably agree that we do not want our appendix removed in a post office...right?
Shit, I wouldn't want it removed at a VA hospital.....And neither would millions of veterans, either.
I always love how CON$ anoint themselves to speak for "millions" of vets!!!

But it's perfectly fine for white liberals to anoint themselves to speak for millions of minorities.

I don't think the Obama administration tampered with the data. I just think the high levels of un and under employment are appalling and the entirely avoidable result of Obamanomics.

Refuting the "Unemployment Conspiracy" Nonsense

From a purely rhetorical standpoint, it is impossible to refute a conspiracy theory. But it is possible to claim that an observation is a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back