Zone1 Refusing to forgive--after God has forgiven you

You are condemning yourself.

As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

You are no Christian, Donald Trump is no Christian, Kirill is no Christian and Putin is no Christian. This is no problem for Christians - but for everyone who takes serios what this people say - including what you say - about god and their own position in the world. God is no empty phrase. God is real. And quotes from the bible out of any context make no sense at all. The bible is by the way a book of books - and not a god. Yersterday could had been a good day for you personally to burn your bible to ash - if you really should believe in the main actor of this book. Try to find him somewhere else. The bible seems to block your view to his worlds all around.

Last edited:
You are no Christian, Donald Trump is no Christian, Kirill is no Christian and Putin is no Christian. This is no problem for Christians - but for everyone who takes serios what this people say - including what you say - about god and their own position in the world. God is no empty phrase. God is real. And quotes from the bible out of any context make no sense at all. The bible is by the way a book of books - and not a god. Yersterday could had been a good day for you personally to burn your bible to ash - if you really should believe in the main actor of this book. Try to find him somewhere else. The bible seems to block your view to his worlds all around.
The way you are acting, you are no Christian.

And are you able to fill this empty phrase with content?
The Lord hates a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 6:19

Is that enough of an empty phrase for you, hypocrite?

And are you able to fill this empty phrase with content?
Is this enough content for you, hypocrite?

they arent Christians, because they dont trust and worship Jesus.
They worship sinful men, a false church building and many heretical false teachings sending billions to hell.

You are no Christian. Donald Trump is no Christian. Kirill is no Christian. Putin is no Christian.
German Hypocrite.jpg

The Lord hates a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 6:19

Is that enough of an empty phrase for you, hypocrite?
Do not use the expression "god" or textes from the bible when you like to speak with me.

You are not the arbiter of God, Christianity or anything to do with me. As far as I am concerned, you are a hypocrite and no better than

You are for me no Christian. You will have to accept this as a fact. Donald Trump, Kirill and Putin are also not Christians for me.

You are for me no Christian. You will have to accept this as a fact. Donald Trump, Kirill and Putin are also not Christians for me.
I got that the first 89 times you said that, hypocrite. You are no different than any of the trolls that attack Christians on this board.

I got that the first 89 times you said that, hypocrite. You are no different than any of the trolls that attack Christians on this board.

Also this "arguments" are not changing my opinion to see in you no Christian.

Forum List

Back