Zone1 Refusing to forgive--after God has forgiven you

I couldn't care less. ...

Then do it. Care less. Take your time first before you say something. Automatisms help no one. Human beings are not machines or part of machines.

Last edited:
Then do it. Care less. Take your time first before you say something. Automatisms help no one. Human beings are not machines or part of machines.

You should worry about yourself and not me. Because otherwise I would say the same thing to you.

Yes, he is. God appointed him as official LGBTQH+ do-gooder and instructor. If you contradict him you contradict God and your fate is sealed.

Nazi in the third generation of Nazis and slave of Putin, you also have the problem the prophet and tramp Charly Chaplin described and which your grandfather, your father and you did never understand.

Nazi in the third generation of Nazis and slave of Putin, you also have the problem the prophet and tramp Charly Chaplin described and which your grandfather, your father and you did never understand.
Nazism is America's fault, right?

I do not worry about you. You wrote so many posts to me, that's all. I'm a polite man who gives answers.
I sure do seem to be your main focus these days, so you do seem to be worrying about me. And not in a polite way either.

In another thread he argued how America was to blame for Nazism. I about fell out of my chair when I read that one. Talk about an external locus of control!!!
He is making crazy claims every day. I would rather think that Nazism is a result of people like him trying to impose their rule on the people. People like him are also responsible for the rise of the political right in Germany today.

He worked hard to become the board´s most disliked member. Whenever I stumble over one of his posts, he is lecturing, judging and insulting others. I don´t take him too serious and consider his rants and lessons entertainment.

Nazis and slave of Putin, I know the propaganda methods of Nazis and Commies. You will have to kill me if you ever like to be right and even in this case you will stay to be wrong.

He worked hard to become the board´s most disliked member. Whenever I stumble over one of his posts, he is lecturing, judging and insulting others. I don´t take him too serious and consider his rants and lessons entertainment.
This is how he seems to me.
abe-simpson-abe-simpson-cloud.gif

Forum List

Back