Redskins - Pats game

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
What the HELL were the Patriots thinking going for it instead of at least trying to kick the tie winning field goal?? They have EASILY one of if not the best kickers in the league and they decide to go for it?!? That decision lost me the game!! BASTARDS!!

And for what its worth, it would have been a 55 yarder which is no gimme in the NFL. With that said, I would have opted to try it at least, but it's not like it was a chip shot.

Oh no!! I didnt mean for it to sound like a chip shot..but the guy has the leg for it! I would have gone for it. It wasnt like they went for it on 3rd and lost the ball!! It was 4th down..and what 4?? You go for it!! It was do or die!

Originally posted by Jackass
Oh no!! I didnt mean for it to sound like a chip shot..but the guy has the leg for it! I would have gone for it. It wasnt like they went for it on 3rd and lost the ball!! It was 4th down..and what 4?? You go for it!! It was do or die!

Agreed. I hate NE and Vinatieri, but he very well may have made that kick.

I dont like the Pats much either..but between them and the Redskins...I will choose the Pats EVERY time!! LOL

Ya know what team I am starting to like?? Houston Texans. Gutsy call to win the game today..and I like David Carr alot!

Forum List

Back