Damn!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
375 - 197 total yards
Maddox throws for 331 yards (2 INT's returned for TD)
23 first downs to 8

They lose by 17!

Scumbags!

I hope Jeff Fisher dies! :D

Dude..what the hell happened!?!?!? Knew I shouldnt bet on the Pittsburg Suckassers!!

Special teams and miscues. It happens.

They have what it takes, it was just poor execution when it mattered most.

Any loss is never a good sign!

Cleveland lost, I'm confident Baltimore will and this was a non-division game. It's still quite early in the season. This was the game to lose IF you have to lose one.

Maddox will easily have the most yards in the AFC after today, and one of the higher completion percentages. I need not mention Burress and Ward again. Their D will easily retain their #1 ranking after holding them to less than 200 yards (much less than their average).

A loss is never good, but I still like the odds. It's all a matter of proper execution and limiting miscues. I'd feel worse if they had these types of issues at the end of the season!

In 1995 they started 0-3 and ended up in the SB. Look at Cowher's history with the team, they are notorious for slow starts.

Hell yeah Cleveland lost!! WOOHOO!! And Houston won!! They may be my 2 saving graces this week!! I am getting clobbered!

Originally posted by Jackass
Hell yeah Cleveland lost!! WOOHOO!! And Houston won!! They may be my 2 saving graces this week!! I am getting clobbered!

I lost both of those games! LOL

You know I hate Jacksonville with a passion though, so I'll take that as a consolation. Congrats on the victory, Jeff!

Hahaha...just looking at the games this week..I knew it was going to be a hard week.

I knew I shouldn't have picked the Steeler's what the hell was I thinking?

Forum List

Back