Redneck's Hero Boy Zimmerman

Still gearing up for the great 2012 "smash and grab a new big screen" are we?

lynch%20mob.gif

And?

They both lied.

By providing false information or omitting assets in a bond application, the punishment is the same as perjury. A felony, in Z's case.

Florida Crimes: Providing False Information in Bail Application

She said she didn't know, she said her brother in law probably did, she offered his phone number, and now she's been arrested for perjury?
Yeah. She said she didn't know. She lied. She knew.

Q: Other major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?
A: None that I know of.

Q: And is--are you [sic] of any financial means where you can assist in those costs?
A: Um, not--not that I'm aware of.

More than $74,000 was sitting in her checking account at the time she said that.
She committed perjury and of that there is NO DOUBT.

When asked, "who would know who has control?" - even though she absolutely had control of it by the records of HER putting huge piles of money in HER account and her sister's account -- she said of her BIL "I’m sure that we could probably get him on the phone."

One, that's not offering his phone number.

Two, her brother-n-law could not have testified at the hearing anyhow (not to mention GZ's own father said they haven't spoken in years, so it's weird he was 'in charge' - not to mention, he apparently wasn't 'in charge.') -

There are special rules to testifying under oath - you can't just say, hey, ring up this guy, he'll tell you.

Do you know stupid you continually sound?

And what makes you think she knew that? Mind reader are we?

She said she didn't know, she said her brother in law probably did, she offered his phone number, and now she's been arrested for perjury?
Yeah. She said she didn't know. She lied. She knew.

Q: Other major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?
A: None that I know of.

Q: And is--are you [sic] of any financial means where you can assist in those costs?
A: Um, not--not that I'm aware of.

More than $74,000 was sitting in her checking account at the time she said that.
She committed perjury and of that there is NO DOUBT.

When asked, "who would know who has control?" - even though she absolutely had control of it by the records of HER putting huge piles of money in HER account and her sister's account -- she said of her BIL "I’m sure that we could probably get him on the phone."

One, that's not offering his phone number.

Two, her brother-n-law could not have testified at the hearing anyhow (not to mention GZ's own father said they haven't spoken in years, so it's weird he was 'in charge' - not to mention, he apparently wasn't 'in charge.') -

There are special rules to testifying under oath - you can't just say, hey, ring up this guy, he'll tell you.

Do you know stupid you continually sound?

And what makes you think she knew that? Mind reader are we?
Wow.

What makes me think she knew that when SHE HERSELF TRANSFERRED $74,000 of that money to HER account??

... that she had some 15,000 - 20,000 in "walking around" money (George wanted her to have it) - that she transferred some 40 odd thousands of dollars into HER SISTER's account (to hide it, presumably) -- that GZ told her tol take the money and pay the bills with it, get gift cards with it, SPEND it>???

What makes me think I (and most thinking people) KNEW that?

...are you even AWARE they have her on tape, and VIDEO TAPE on the phone and at the Credit Union, and they have the financial records of her talking about, conspiring and making these transactions?

Good lord. It's painful to see how uniformed people are when they go on and on about shit they don't even know.

Gun grabbers?

Does Zimmerman still have a gun or if his is held for evidence does he have another or can buy another?
I will bet he can although he is up on charges for shooting someone.

OMG! I wonder how many dupes will buy this? And I wonder how many innocent lives will be lost because our politicians are in fear of the NRA?
How many innocent lives have been lost because the left made it illegal to carry a weapon for self-defense in some places?

NOTE: There is no magic number of restrictive gun laws where criminals will suddenly start obeying them.

He proved his white part by killing a black person?

And trayvon proved he was a gang banger thug by jumping on an innocent man

someone keep following me around I might jump them too.
The stand my ground thing applies both ways. Following me around is an act of agression to me. Unless they are female and HOT! That kind of agression I like.
but an ugly guy following me aroun would make me nervous.

Unfortuantely we will never know exactly what happened.

Can't even ask a winger a question. sheesh.

You you can't even be a raging bigot?

Sure you can, and are - you just get called on it.

when did you quit beating women?
And yes I admit to being a biggot, I do not trust right wingers nor like them very much.
Or even extreme lefties either.
Extremists of all flavors are wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back