Redneck's Hero Boy Zimmerman

OtaniKitano

Feb 25, 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
Hahaha....How do those crow feathers taste? I'm speaking to Zimmerman's homies who have defended him from the beginning, of course. He lied to the judge and now his wife has been arrested for perjury.....But I'm just SURE everything that came before was absofuckinglutely the truth.....Uh-huh...I do. Really.

Hey, even his lawyer is having regrets, so don't beat yourselves up. Stupidity comes naturally.

:lol:

Yup. The dumb lying bitch is behind bars right now.

And there she is:

scaled.php

The lying Ms. Zimmerman! In full color MUG SHOT!

heh.

Mugshot: Shellie Zimmerman, wife of #GeorgeZimmerman, arrested #TrayvonMartin

She looks like whatever fat-face disorder he had was contagious.

But in the meantime, the rednecks need to refocus and get an idea of what a genuine "Stand Your Ground" case looks like. And this guy didn't even have a gun:

TX Dad Kills Man for Sex Assault on Daughter
TX Dad Kills Man for Sex Assault on Daughter | Reuters

A Texas father beat and killed a man allegedly caught trying to sexually assault his 4-year-old daughter — a killing that may be justified under a Texas statute similar to Florida’s Stand Your Ground law.

The killing and alleged assault happened Saturday in rural Shiner, Texas, east of San Antonio. The 4-year-old girl remained in her home while other relatives tended to horses, CNN reports.

When the girl’s father returned to the house, he allegedly caught his daughter being sexually assaulted by a 47-year-old acquaintance, the sheriff said.

The girl’s father beat the alleged attacker and kept punching the man in the head until he died, CNN reports. The father is “very remorseful,” because he didn’t know the man would die from the beating, the sheriff said.

The girl was treated at a hospital and released. She is “OK besides the obvious mental trauma,” the sheriff said.

Investigators are looking into the killing, which may be justified under Texas’ self-defense and “defense of person” laws. Similar to Florida’s Stand Your Ground law, Texas law allows the use of deadly force against anyone “committing or attempting to commit … sexual assault,” among other crimes.

In Texas, a person who uses deadly force in self-defense or in defense of another cannot have provoked the person against whom the deadly force was used, and cannot have been committing a crime at the time. Neither seem to apply to the Texas dad’s defense-of-daughter killing.

“You have a right to defend your daughter,” the sheriff told CNN. After an investigation is complete, a grand jury will decide whether to press charges, the sheriff said.

Wonder how her Bond hearing will go.

lol

She's praying her fat ass off right now hoping at least maybe she'll get a different judge, but as the saying goes, her fate is already baked in the cake. I hope she gets a cell with a 400-lb dyke roommate who has the key to the broom closet. Hahahhaaaaa.......

Hahaha....How do those crow feathers taste? I'm speaking to Zimmerman's homies who have defended him from the beginning, of course. He lied to the judge and now his wife has been arrested for perjury.....But I'm just SURE everything that came before was absofuckinglutely the truth.....Uh-huh...I do. Really.

Hey, even his lawyer is having regrets, so don't beat yourselves up. Stupidity comes naturally.

Did I miss his trial and conviction nutsack?

Did I miss his trial and conviction nutsack?

It happened in the OP. :thup:

:)

peace...

Ok...so we just wait and see?
She was arrested for the same reason they revoked Zimmermans bail....they're saying they had 135,000 in the bank when he was arrested. There's been no proof yet that the money was theirs or if it was from donations for his defense yet. Let's wait and see if that's what it is....

I think the courts are TRYING to find something they can put him away for.

She was arrested for the same reason they revoked Zimmermans bail....they're saying they had 135,000 in the bank when he was arrested. There's been no proof yet that the money was theirs or if it was from donations for his defense yet. Let's wait and see if that's what it is....

Oh good lord.
Read the damn arrest warrant.

Listen to the bond hearing.

Fer christ sakes, she outright LIED - perjured herself in a court of law - on a number of occasions.

Here, have a look a the Capias:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

Look at all that money they were playing with. ...they were spending LOTS of money...transferring to her sisters account...$47,000 to sis, $18,000 walking around money...George tells her to "pay off all the bills"...jail call transcripts...

Oh,, my my my.

What a tangled web they wove.

The fix was in on this case since the black panthers called it day one. There is no way there is going to be any kind of justice coming out of this court. George Zimmerman is a victim of racial politics. He will be found guilty and offered up as a sacrifice to racial harmony. Not that it will work.

Oh good lord.

Fer christ sakes, she outright LIED - perjured herself in a court of law - on a number of occasions.

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

Look at all that money they were playing with. ...they were spending LOTS of money...transferring to her sisters account...$47,000 to sis, $18,000 walking around money...George tells her to "pay off all the bills"...jail call transcripts...

Oh,, my my my.

So this proves he's guilty of murder too?

This is what kangaroo justice looks like.
So you think people should be able to LIE under oath? This is in regards to a murder trial, for gawds sake.

Kangaroo Justice?? When someone commits perjury? What a fucked up thought process you got going on there.

Just a question, where did you stand when Clinton lied under oath?

I don't think anyone has a right to lie under oath, I'm not convinced she did lie under oath. I think this has to do with Zimmerman's website and I don't see any proof she even knew about it or understood that it should be revealed in court. I think the prosecution has realized they have absolutely no chance of proving 2nd degree murder so they are doing their best to have this tried in the press before it ever gets to court.

Oh good lord.

Oh,, my my my.

So this proves he's guilty of murder too?

No. But the prosecutor is playing hardball. He's sniping away at the defense witnesses with re-arrests, incarceration, first arrests (in the case of the wife/potential witness), increased bails, etc.

And this goes for not just the defendant himself, but any who might dare to speak up on his behalf.

It does come across as kind of cheap and unseemly.

The MORON who started this thread started out with a false premise.

None of us support Zimmerman, we support justice and fight the lynch mob. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that I don't know if Zimmermen is guilty or not, but I'm smart enough to know that you don't throw away the constitution and our rights just because you THINK he's guilty.

The OP is an ignorant troll.

The MORON who started this thread started out with a false premise.

None of us support Zimmerman, we support justice and fight the lynch mob. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that I don't know if Zimmermen is guilty or not, but I'm smart enough to know that you don't throw away the constitution and our rights just because you THINK he's guilty.

The OP is an ignorant troll.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Zimmerman isn't guilty of 2nd degree murder. Manslaughter is another matter entirely.

You're right. We should have strung him up when the story broke, like you guys insisted. I mean, he's obviously guilty, right? Why bother with a trial?

Forum List

Back