Redneck's Hero Boy Zimmerman

:lol:

Yup. The dumb lying bitch is behind bars right now.

And there she is:

scaled.php

The lying Ms. Zimmerman! In full color MUG SHOT!

heh.

Mugshot: Shellie Zimmerman, wife of #GeorgeZimmerman, arrested #TrayvonMartin
Wouldn't you hate to get between her or George and a Big Mac?

Ok...so we just wait and see?
She was arrested for the same reason they revoked Zimmermans bail....they're saying they had 135,000 in the bank when he was arrested. There's been no proof yet that the money was theirs or if it was from donations for his defense yet. Let's wait and see if that's what it is....

I think the courts are TRYING to find something they can put him away for.

Prosecutors say Shellie Zimmerman made eight transfers from her husband's credit union account to her account between April 16 and 19 totaling more than $74,000. Six of the transfers were just under the $10,000 threshold that would have required the credit union report the transactions to the Internal Revenue Service.

News Guide to Zimmerman Perjury Arrest - ABC News

:eek: Maybe it was for his defense but she thought otherwise. A habit of lying and cheating. Low life redneck trailer trash.

You mean MURDER is not enough to put him away. I am wondering what kind of low lifes support this sad excuse for a human being? Total Village Idiot.

Last edited:
Ok...so we just wait and see?
She was arrested for the same reason they revoked Zimmermans bail....they're saying they had 135,000 in the bank when he was arrested. There's been no proof yet that the money was theirs or if it was from donations for his defense yet. Let's wait and see if that's what it is....

I think the courts are TRYING to find something they can put him away for.
Oh good lord.
Read the damn arrest warrant.

Listen to the bond hearing.

Fer christ sakes, she outright LIED - perjured herself in a court of law - on a number of occasions.

Here, have a look a the Capias:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

Look at all that money they were playing with. ...they were spending LOTS of money...transferring to her sisters account...$47,000 to sis, $18,000 walking around money...George tells her to "pay off all the bills"...jail call transcripts...

Oh,, my my my.

What a tangled web they wove.

So this proves he's guilty of murder too?

It does not prove he is guilty of murder, but in a case where the fact is he shot treyvon to death and the jury only has his credibility to go on to determine if that shooting fell in a legal shooting he is not helping himself at all. His defense does not rely on him not killing treyvon, it relies upon his killing to be within the allowances of the law. Now we have motive for him to make up a story, and evidence that he has conspired to lie to the court in regards to this case. When he gets up to testify as the the events and feelings only he would know, the jury is going to have to evaluate the truth of those statements along with a strong reason to make up a story, and his contempt for the court which caused him to speak in code to his wife about a second passport he supposedly handed to his lawyer, which this shows he never did, and a lot of money he withheld from the court when they clearly asked him and his wife about all of their assets.

In the end his lawyer should be preparing for the worst also, because it appears his lawyer made a claim zimmerman had handed his second passport over and the lawyer forgot to hand it to the court. If these conversations are true, then it clearly shows zimmerman had knowledge his second passport was in a secure location and not with his lawyer. His lawyer has got to be worrying about his future now. He better hope the cops cannot prove he did not have the second passport until after the court found out about it because that would be the end of his career, and probably his freedom for a while also.

I cannot believe anyone is even backing this dolt anymore. He tried some slick shit with the prosecutor to release him way too soon. People have had to resign to protect him. People paid for his legal defense thinking he got railroaded only to find he was hiding the money and probably thinking about running. He lied to all of them about his motives. His first lawyers bailed on him, and that is probably for their own protection from his complete idiocy. Now he has lost his freedom and he brought his own wife down with him because he is stupid. All this from a really stupid code he had over a month to work out with her. This guy is not just bringing himself down, he is also bringing down everyone who helps him.

This is not a smart man, this is a fuck up.

Oh good lord.
Read the damn arrest warrant.

Listen to the bond hearing.

Fer christ sakes, she outright LIED - perjured herself in a court of law - on a number of occasions.

Here, have a look a the Capias:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

Look at all that money they were playing with. ...they were spending LOTS of money...transferring to her sisters account...$47,000 to sis, $18,000 walking around money...George tells her to "pay off all the bills"...jail call transcripts...

Oh,, my my my.

What a tangled web they wove.

So this proves he's guilty of murder too?

It does not prove he is guilty of murder, but in a case where the fact is he shot treyvon to death and the jury only has his credibility to go on to determine if that shooting fell in a legal shooting he is not helping himself at all. His defense does not rely on him not killing treyvon, it relies upon his killing to be within the allowances of the law. Now we have motive for him to make up a story, and evidence that he has conspired to lie to the court in regards to this case. When he gets up to testify as the the events and feelings only he would know, the jury is going to have to evaluate the truth of those statements along with a strong reason to make up a story, and his contempt for the court which caused him to speak in code to his wife about a second passport he supposedly handed to his lawyer, which this shows he never did, and a lot of money he withheld from the court when they clearly asked him and his wife about all of their assets.

In the end his lawyer should be preparing for the worst also, because it appears his lawyer made a claim zimmerman had handed his second passport over and the lawyer forgot to hand it to the court. If these conversations are true, then it clearly shows zimmerman had knowledge his second passport was in a secure location and not with his lawyer. His lawyer has got to be worrying about his future now. He better hope the cops cannot prove he did not have the second passport until after the court found out about it because that would be the end of his career, and probably his freedom for a while also.

I cannot believe anyone is even backing this dolt anymore. He tried some slick shit with the prosecutor to release him way too soon. People have had to resign to protect him. People paid for his legal defense thinking he got railroaded only to find he was hiding the money and probably thinking about running. He lied to all of them about his motives. His first lawyers bailed on him, and that is probably for their own protection from his complete idiocy. Now he has lost his freedom and he brought his own wife down with him because he is stupid. All this from a really stupid code he had over a month to work out with her. This guy is not just bringing himself down, he is also bringing down everyone who helps him.

This is not a smart man, this is a fuck up.

Considering the bounty on him by the new black panthers and what some of the posters here have said, I would have considered running too. BTW, it's not just his word, they still have that witness "John" that so many continue to dismiss.

No. But the prosecutor is playing hardball. He's sniping away at the defense witnesses with re-arrests, incarceration, first arrests (in the case of the wife/potential witness), increased bails, etc.

And this goes for not just the defendant himself, but any who might dare to speak up on his behalf.

It does come across as kind of cheap and unseemly.

So you mean arresting his wife for lying under oath and helping her husband to conceal money and a passport he could use to flee is something they should just let slide? So busting someone for blatantly committing a felony is a cheap attack? They should just allow him and the people around him to conspire to whatever illegal end they are conspiring to?

It is illegal to lie under oath for a reason. It is illegal to hide money and a passport from a bail hearing for a reason. These are not cheap or unseemly reasons. They are an attempt to keep people honest in court.

That was just an inappropriate attempt to pretend they are attacking him for no reason at all. They are attacking him for a very good reasons. He used his wife, the internet, and a lot of lies and deception to keep 150k and a passport for the purposes of running. She was dumb enough to try and help him do a very illegal thing. That is a reason to arrest people and you are full of shit. He was free, he could have admitted to having the money and turned in both of his passports as he was asked. he could have remained free if he was trustworthy and forthcoming with the courts. Him and his wife are behind bars because they lied in an attempt to deceive the courts.

No. But the prosecutor is playing hardball. He's sniping away at the defense witnesses with re-arrests, incarceration, first arrests (in the case of the wife/potential witness), increased bails, etc.

And this goes for not just the defendant himself, but any who might dare to speak up on his behalf.

So you mean arresting his wife for lying under oath and helping her husband to conceal money and a passport he could use to flee is something they should just let slide? So busting someone for blatantly committing a felony is a cheap attack? They should just allow him and the people around him to conspire to whatever illegal end they are conspiring to?

It is illegal to lie under oath for a reason. It is illegal to hide money and a passport from a bail hearing for a reason. These are not cheap or unseemly reasons. They are an attempt to keep people honest in court.

That was just an inappropriate attempt to pretend they are attacking him for no reason at all. They are attacking him for a very good reasons. He used his wife, the internet, and a lot of lies and deception to keep 150k and a passport for the purposes of running. She was dumb enough to try and help him do a very illegal thing. That is a reason to arrest people and you are full of shit. He was free, he could have admitted to having the money and turned in both of his passports as he was asked. he could have remained free if he was trustworthy and forthcoming with the courts. Him and his wife are behind bars because they lied in an attempt to deceive the courts.

I wonder how you'd feel if the NPP put a bounty out on your head and our government did NOTHING about it.

Considering the bounty on him by the new black panthers and what some of the posters here have said, I would have considered running too. BTW, it's not just his word, they still have that witness "John" that so many continue to dismiss.

That is nice and all, but it is not legal. You can think whatever you want. You could even have great reason to flee, especially in the case of any incarceration. It is not an excuse to actually conspire to do it. We can understand his reasonings all we want to, but having reasons does not make it legal. I have reasons, and some really good ones, to have lots of money. You may even agree with some of the ways i would use a shit ton of money if i had it. That does not make it legal for me to steal it. So take your bullshit excuse and go fuck yourself with it.

Oh and as for his witness, guess what his actions just did to the credibility of that witness. He had a long time to talk to that guy without police interference before he was arrested, and now we know he has made plans with others to deceive the court to get his freedom. If I was his witness i would look at todays events and really think about how much value I have for my freedom. Clearly zimmerman does not have his shit together in the cover up department.

I wonder how you'd feel if the NPP put a bounty out on your head and our government did NOTHING about it.

You see i don't shoot un armed black kids, nor do I follow them around in my car playing cop. It is also not an excuse to lie to the courts, but you can keep on trying that load of bullshit. No matter how often you say it, it does not make what he did right in any way. Criminals are selfish people who worry only about themselves, so no I am not surprised he put his personal safety over the courts commands, but it still does not make him right to do so.

That is nice and all, but it is not legal. You can think whatever you want. You could even have great reason to flee, especially in the case of any incarceration. It is not an excuse to actually conspire to do it. We can understand his reasonings all we want to, but having reasons does not make it legal. I have reasons, and some really good ones, to have lots of money. You may even agree with some of the ways i would use a shit ton of money if i had it. That does not make it legal for me to steal it. So take your bullshit excuse and go fuck yourself with it.

Oh and as for his witness, guess what his actions just did to the credibility of that witness. He had a long time to talk to that guy without police interference before he was arrested, and now we know he has made plans with others to deceive the court to get his freedom. If I was his witness i would look at todays events and really think about how much value I have for my freedom. Clearly zimmerman does not have his shit together in the cover up department.

You're right, it is against the law for him to run, but it sure as heck isn't against the law for him to consider it.

Hahaha....How do those crow feathers taste? I'm speaking to Zimmerman's homies who have defended him from the beginning, of course. He lied to the judge and now his wife has been arrested for perjury.....But I'm just SURE everything that came before was absofuckinglutely the truth.....Uh-huh...I do. Really.

Hey, even his lawyer is having regrets, so don't beat yourselves up. Stupidity comes naturally.

Yep, Hispanic, Registered Democrats, thrown under the bus, because a bad situation went from bad to worse. Considering all of the lies dumped on them, in comparison, they come out way ahead. You really shine though. No really. ;)

You're right, it is against the law for him to run, but it sure as heck isn't against the law for him to consider it.

Considering it is not planning it, and it is not actively concealing methods to do it from the court. You are still full of shit. His wife is not facing perjury charges for thinking about lying about their financial status, she actually lied about it if this information is accurate. She will have her day in court to explain the circumstances of what she did or to explain why the information that lead to her arrest is false. However, considering the option of breaking the law is not an excuse that will cover her actually taking actions to do it.

You are like some sort of major idiot. I could get thinking zimmerman was defending himself because all black men are violent crazies out to kill whity for no reason. Yeah, it is the crazy view of a racist simpleton, but maybe he was really being killed by treyvon for no reason. Maybe the kid was snorting bath salts and was about to eat him. This is not that. This is another crime. There was no reason aside from fleeing from the law which would be a crime in itself had zimmerman done it. This is aiding that crime, and lying to the court when under oath.

Oh, and as for the dumbasses claiming zimmerman was not protected by the cops, there is always jail where he will be kept out of the population in a secure cell where no one can touch him if he really needed police protection. They will not only do this service for him until the court case is over, but if he is convicted they will keep him separated from the general population until such time as it is either safe to let him into general population, or his sentence is over. So yes we do offer him police protection, but no we do not offer him armed guards for the rest of his life for something he admits to doing.

Hahaha....How do those crow feathers taste? I'm speaking to Zimmerman's homies who have defended him from the beginning, of course. He lied to the judge and now his wife has been arrested for perjury.....But I'm just SURE everything that came before was absofuckinglutely the truth.....Uh-huh...I do. Really.

Hey, even his lawyer is having regrets, so don't beat yourselves up. Stupidity comes naturally.

Yep, Hispanic, Registered Democrats, thrown under the bus, because a bad situation went from bad to worse. Considering all of the lies dumped on them, in comparison, they come out way ahead. You really shine though. No really. ;)

Quit bogarting those drugs you are on and pass those bitches.

Considering it is not planning it, and it is not actively concealing methods to do it from the court. You are still full of shit. His wife is not facing perjury charges for thinking about lying about their financial status, she actually lied about it if this information is accurate. She will have her day in court to explain the circumstances of what she did or to explain why the information that lead to her arrest is false. However, considering the option of breaking the law is not an excuse that will cover her actually taking actions to do it.

You are like some sort of major idiot. I could get thinking zimmerman was defending himself because all black men are violent crazies out to kill whity for no reason. Yeah, it is the crazy view of a racist simpleton, but maybe he was really being killed by treyvon for no reason. Maybe the kid was snorting bath salts and was about to eat him. This is not that. This is another crime. There was no reason aside from fleeing from the law which would be a crime in itself had zimmerman done it. This is aiding that crime, and lying to the court when under oath.

Oh, and as for the dumbasses claiming zimmerman was not protected by the cops, there is always jail where he will be kept out of the population in a secure cell where no one can touch him if he really needed police protection. They will not only do this service for him until the court case is over, but if he is convicted they will keep him separated from the general population until such time as it is either safe to let him into general population, or his sentence is over. So yes we do offer him police protection, but no we do not offer him armed guards for the rest of his life for something he admits to doing.

Before you get too full of yourself...

The Hidden Genius Project

Kurt Collins

Co-Founder and CEO, Enole

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

10+ years exp. in software development and technology entrepreneurship
Isaak Hayes

Sr. Interaction Designer, Salesforce.com

Western Washington University

7+ years exp. in user experience design
Rassamee Hayes

Primary Teacher, Vincent Academy

MA Curriculum and Instruction - Seattle University

8+ years exp. in classroom teaching

Michael McDaniels

Application Development Engineer, KLA-Tencor

Stanford University

2+ years exp. in product development
Tracy Moore

Former Founding Executive Director, Leadership Scholars

Harvard College

6+ years exp. in informal education and youth leadership development
Jeff Nelson

Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Palantir

Washington University in St. Louis

2+ years exp. in software development
Kilimanjaro Robbs

Product and Marketing Strategist

Duke MBA and Northeastern Eng. Alumnus

10+ years exp. in software development and product strategy
Erol Saunders

Teacher, Hopkins School

Assistant Director, Breakthrough New Haven

Yale University

6+ years exp. in curriculum design and classroom instruction
Jason Young

Founder and CEO, Mindblown Labs

Harvard College

5+ years exp. in technology entrepreneurship and product management

Isaak Hayes up there is my nephew, he's black. Rassamee Hayes up there is my niece, she's Thai. I come from a multi racial family and I'm damn proud of it.

Wonder if you would have been all upset about this had Zimmerman been portrayed as the Hispanic he is (with blacks in his family) to begin with instead of as a whitey out to get a black man.

As for the court...it was a BOND HEARING...not his trial for 2nd degree murder.

Just curious... When Zimmerman gets acquitted, have you chosen which big screen TV set you're gonna "smash and grab" yet?

No one has said Zimmerman isn't an idiot, just not as f-ing stupid as that f-ing cold (coon), Trayvon, he shot (Yeah, Z took out the trash!). I've already mentioned in much earlier posts that I believe there are several things that Jew-Hispanic Zimmerman has lied about. I long ago argued that the Prosecution's whole case will be built on attacking Zimmerman's credibility.

But, at the same time, only someone with shit for brains doubts that Zimmerman shot in self-defense.

Kurt Collins

Isaak Hayes

Rassamee Hayes

Michael McDaniels

Stanford University

Tracy Moore

Harvard College

Jeff Nelson

Kilimanjaro Robbs

Erol Saunders

Teacher, Hopkins School

Yale University

Jason Young

Harvard College

Isaak Hayes up there is my nephew, he's black. Rassamee Hayes up there is my niece, she's Thai. I come from a multi racial family and I'm damn proud of it.

Wonder if you would have been all upset about this had Zimmerman been portrayed as the Hispanic he is (with blacks in his family) to begin with instead of as a whitey out to get a black man.

Oh you have a black friend. I am sorry I guess you cannot be racist because you know a black guy.

Good excuse, now quit being a racist.

No one has said Zimmerman isn't an idiot, just not as f-ing stupid as that f-ing cold (coon), Trayvon, he shot (Yeah, Z took out the trash!). I've already mentioned in much earlier posts that I believe there are several things that Jew-Hispanic Zimmerman has lied about. I long ago argued that the Prosecution's whole case will be built on attacking Zimmerman's credibility.

But, at the same time, only someone with shit for brains doubts that Zimmerman shot in self-defense.

Oh so you are one of those people who believes that after running after someone in florida heat you think it is cold. No, he said coon, get the fuck over it. The best florida gets is chilly. It is especially not cold when your are a bit tubby like zimmerman.

Kurt Collins

Isaak Hayes

Rassamee Hayes

Michael McDaniels

Stanford University

Tracy Moore

Harvard College

Jeff Nelson

Kilimanjaro Robbs

Erol Saunders

Teacher, Hopkins School

Yale University

Jason Young

Harvard College

Oh you have a black friend. I am sorry I guess you cannot be racist because you know a black guy.

Good excuse, now quit being a racist.

You're not listening. My FAMILY is multiracial, just as Zimmerman's. I love my family of all races and I'm proud of them. Of course, if anyone of them had been suspended from school, they wouldn't have been walking out alone at night, they would have been grounded. As well as coming from a multiracial family, I come from one where the parents actually act as parents.

I have a black nephew, a black brother in law, 2 black nieces, 2 Thai nieces, more than one black cousin, several Asian cousins and many of us have native American blood. You think for one second I don't love my nephews and my nieces, I'd like to see you say that to my face, you barely be able to crawl away.

And yes, I have friends of all races as well. How does it feel to be so hateful towards people who aren't black?

BTW, don't bother answering. I'm putting you on ignore. I can't learn anything from an ignorant bigot like you.

Last edited:
You're not listening. My FAMILY is multiracial, just as Zimmerman's.

Just because you have multiple races doesn't stop people from being racist. Your argument that you cannot be racist, despite being racist falls a little short. That is also if i believed every claim i hear on the internet. Sorry, i do not know you and how much time would it take to go pull up some name on a website somewhere and say i am related to them.

Even George admits to following the kid because he was black. His excuse was almost believable that he was neighborhood watch and they had a number of break ins by a black kid who george had actually reported days before and the police failed to catch the kid because they came too late. So the profiling actually would make sense as you had a black suspect committing crimes in the area he was watching. It makes sense until you know the suspect was caught red handed and george knew the real robber was in jail, and that the robberies had ended. So even george's excuse for profiling fell apart and we know now it was just race and nothing else that prompted him to follow a black kid w2ho he did not know and who no one implies was doing anything wrong or suspicious until he was trying to run away from the crazy white guy following him.

I love my family of all races and I'm proud of them. Of course, if anyone of them had been suspended from school, they wouldn't have been walking out alone at night, they would have been grounded. As well as coming from a multiracial family, I come from one where the parents actually act as parents.

Now here is where your racism shows again. No one in this world deserves to be followed around and shot by some guy for being black in the neighborhood. George had no way of knowing this kid was grounded or if he had ever done anything wrong. To george that night he saw some black kid in his neighborhood and followed him. For all any non racist person knew that night treyvon was buying iced tea and skittles. You are a racist because you try to blame the kid for being shot. It is his fault and his family's for letting him out when he was grounded. Fuck you for that load of racist crap. To claim that all the kids you know obey their parents, and that all the parents you know would have grounded their kids and not even let them out is a load of fucking bullshit.
I have a black nephew, a black brother in law, 2 black nieces, 2 Thai nieces, more than one black cousin, several Asian cousins and many of us have native American blood. You think for one second I don't love my nephews and my nieces, I'd like to see you say that to my face, you barely be able to crawl away.

Why don't you think about what has been said for one moment. Say one of your black relatives or friends came running into your house terrified because some guy was following them around in a SUV? You would be fucking ticked off. Then imagine what you would say, being a supposed non racist, if you talked to the guy and he tried to tell you he thought your relative was looking to find houses to rob. I am not even talking about if they shot your people, I am just talking about some person accusing your friends and relatives of being criminals for nothing more than walking down the street and being black. If you find that reasonable in any way you are a racist. I don'tr give a fuck on how many friends you have, and if you do not believe me print this shit out and show it to your black friends and relatives and see what they say to this.
And yes, I have friends of all races as well. How does it feel to be so hateful towards people who aren't black?

I am an equal opportunity asshole, i hate idiots of every race and color. Next time do not be an idiot.
BTW, don't bother answering. I'm putting you on ignore. I can't learn anything from an ignorant bigot like you.

Sounds good to me for you to give up while you are behind.

Forum List

Back