Redneck's Hero Boy Zimmerman

I'd of probably done the same thing, though I would have intended to kill him. Going to jail is a price I'm willing to pay to get a sexual predator off the streets.

Who is the "sexual predator"?

She apparently used some of that money they don't have to make bail.

I'd of probably done the same thing, though I would have intended to kill him. Going to jail is a price I'm willing to pay to get a sexual predator off the streets.

Who is the "sexual predator"?

She apparently used some of that money they don't have to make bail.

I was talking about the guy who killed the man that was sexually molesting his daughter, not Zimmerman or Trayvon.

I am thrilled that I don't live in a community where they would hire someone like Zimmerman for security. This whole show is screwed up. In the beginning the networks loved to show the picture of the yound 14 year old when the kid looked a lot different with the hoodie at night and there was Zimmerman looking for someone to shoot (my opionion not based on fact). What a crazy law. As for Texas where I live if I catch you assualting my daughtger, give your soul to God, your A belongs to me.

I am thrilled that I don't live in a community where they would hire someone like Zimmerman for security. This whole show is screwed up. In the beginning the networks loved to show the picture of the yound 14 year old when the kid looked a lot different with the hoodie at night and there was Zimmerman looking for someone to shoot (my opionion not based on fact). What a crazy law. As for Texas where I live if I catch you assualting my daughtger, give your soul to God, your A belongs to me.

Zimmerman was not hired. Neighborhood watch Captain is a volunteer position.

Honest question: Did George Zimmerman live in the same gated community, The Retreat at Twin Lakes, where Trayvon Martin was killed?

bo120613a.png

NRA Offers 'Stand Your Ground' Insurance To Cover Legal Costs Of Shooting People In Self-Defense | ThinkProgress

Ok...so we just wait and see?
She was arrested for the same reason they revoked Zimmermans bail....they're saying they had 135,000 in the bank when he was arrested. There's been no proof yet that the money was theirs or if it was from donations for his defense yet. Let's wait and see if that's what it is....

I think the courts are TRYING to find something they can put him away for.
Oh good lord.
Read the damn arrest warrant.

Listen to the bond hearing.

Fer christ sakes, she outright LIED - perjured herself in a court of law - on a number of occasions.

Here, have a look a the Capias:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

Look at all that money they were playing with. ...they were spending LOTS of money...transferring to her sisters account...$47,000 to sis, $18,000 walking around money...George tells her to "pay off all the bills"...jail call transcripts...

Oh,, my my my.

What a tangled web they wove.

So this proves he's guilty of murder too?

It proves he will lie to the court under oath.

Honest question: Did George Zimmerman live in the same gated community, The Retreat at Twin Lakes, where Trayvon Martin was killed?

Yes.

Hahaha....How do those crow feathers taste? I'm speaking to Zimmerman's homies who have defended him from the beginning, of course. He lied to the judge and now his wife has been arrested for perjury.....But I'm just SURE everything that came before was absofuckinglutely the truth.....Uh-huh...I do. Really.

Hey, even his lawyer is having regrets, so don't beat yourselves up. Stupidity comes naturally.

You would be more happier in the 50's when lynching was not outlawed in some states.

She's guilty as hell.

we ALL heard her LIE to the court.
Outright fucking LIE
Under
Oath!

Good. Glad they nabbed her fat ass. No respect for the law. Just like her husband, the "potted palm."

She is not he :eusa_whistle:
And?

They both lied.

By providing false information or omitting assets in a bond application, the punishment is the same as perjury. A felony, in Z's case.

Providing False Information in Bail Application “Unlike Perjury, Providing False Information in a Bail Application does not require a person to be under oath.

”-- Richard Hornsby

If accused of Providing False Information in Bail Application, you need to know the:

Definition of Providing False Information in Bail Application

The crime of Providing False Information in a Bail Application [1] occurs when a person:

1. Applies for bail or for a modification of bail; and
  2. Intentionally provides false or misleading material information, or intentionally omits material information, in the application.
Difference Between Perjury

Unlike Perjury, Providing False Information in a Bail Application does not require a person to be under oath and simply punishes one who intentionally provides or omits material information in an application for bail.
However, since both statutes punish the same basic crime (i.e., the violation of a legal obligation to tell the truth); a person can only be convicted of one crime due to Double Jeopardy protections (even if they were originally charged with both). [2]
Penalties for Providing False Information in Bail Application

The penalties for Providing False Information in Bail Application differ depending on whether the false information was made in relation to an application for bond on felon or misdemeanor.
Felony Penalties for Providing False Information in Bail Application

If the application for bond related to a Capital, Life, First Degree, or Second Degree felony then the crime of Providing False Information in a Bail Application is prosecuted as a Third Degree Felony.
If convicted of felony Providing False Information in a Bail Application, a judge can impose any combination of the following penalties:

• Up to five (5) years in jail.
  • Up to five (5) years of probation.
  • Up to $5,000 in fines.
Florida Crimes: Providing False Information in Bail Application

She's guilty as hell.

Outright fucking LIE
Under
Oath!

Good. Glad they nabbed her fat ass. No respect for the law. Just like her husband, the "potted palm."

And?

They both lied.

By providing false information or omitting assets in a bond application, the punishment is the same as perjury. A felony, in Z's case.

Providing False Information in Bail Application “Unlike Perjury, Providing False Information in a Bail Application does not require a person to be under oath.

”-- Richard Hornsby

If accused of Providing False Information in Bail Application, you need to know the:

The crime of Providing False Information in a Bail Application [1] occurs when a person:

2. Intentionally provides false or misleading material information, or intentionally omits material information, in the application.

Unlike Perjury, Providing False Information in a Bail Application does not require a person to be under oath and simply punishes one who intentionally provides or omits material information in an application for bail.
However, since both statutes punish the same basic crime (i.e., the violation of a legal obligation to tell the truth); a person can only be convicted of one crime due to Double Jeopardy protections (even if they were originally charged with both). [2]

The penalties for Providing False Information in Bail Application differ depending on whether the false information was made in relation to an application for bond on felon or misdemeanor.

If the application for bond related to a Capital, Life, First Degree, or Second Degree felony then the crime of Providing False Information in a Bail Application is prosecuted as a Third Degree Felony.
If convicted of felony Providing False Information in a Bail Application, a judge can impose any combination of the following penalties:

• Up to $5,000 in fines.
They both lied
Who's charged with perjury

And?

They both lied.

They both lied
Who's charged with perjury
Who is sitting with his ass in the hoozegow right now with a big fat

BAIL
Revoked_logo2520copy.png

slapped on his furrowed forehead?

She's guilty as hell.

Outright fucking LIE
Under
Oath!

And?

They both lied.

”-- Richard Hornsby

• Up to $5,000 in fines.

She said she didn't know, she said her brother in law probably did, she offered his phone number, and now she's been arrested for perjury?

And?

They both lied.

”-- Richard Hornsby

• Up to $5,000 in fines.

She said she didn't know, she said her brother in law probably did, she offered his phone number, and now she's been arrested for perjury?
Yeah. She said she didn't know. She lied. She knew.

Q: Other major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?
A: None that I know of.

Q: And is--are you [sic] of any financial means where you can assist in those costs?
A: Um, not--not that I'm aware of.

More than $74,000 was sitting in her checking account at the time she said that.
She committed perjury and of that there is NO DOUBT.

When asked, "who would know who has control?" - even though she absolutely had control of it by the records of HER putting huge piles of money in HER account and her sister's account -- she said of her BIL "I’m sure that we could probably get him on the phone."

One, that's not offering his phone number.

Two, her brother-n-law could not have testified at the hearing anyhow (not to mention GZ's own father said they haven't spoken in years, so it's weird he was 'in charge' - not to mention, he apparently wasn't 'in charge.') -

There are special rules to testifying under oath - you can't just say, hey, ring up this guy, he'll tell you.

Do you know stupid you continually sound?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back