Redneck's Hero Boy Zimmerman

when did you quit beating women?
And yes I admit to being a biggot, I do not trust right wingers nor like them very much.

Or whites.

Or even extreme lefties either.
Extremists of all flavors are wrong.

You're not an extremist...

ROFL.

Umm I am very white.

And I suppose I could be considered an extremist since I do not support either party and plan on voting for Jon Stewart as a protest vote.

I am just me making up my own mind on things and not following any flock.
Yep that is extreme in the good ol US of A.

He proved his white part by killing a black person?

And trayvon proved he was a gang banger thug by jumping on an innocent man

someone keep following me around I might jump them too.
The stand my ground thing applies both ways. Following me around is an act of agression to me. Unless they are female and HOT! That kind of agression I like.
but an ugly guy following me aroun would make me nervous.

Unfortuantely we will never know exactly what happened.
If he felt threaten why didn't he go to the place he was staying? He had a cell phone but no call too 911.
He acted like a thug.

And trayvon proved he was a gang banger thug by jumping on an innocent man

someone keep following me around I might jump them too.
The stand my ground thing applies both ways. Following me around is an act of agression to me. Unless they are female and HOT! That kind of agression I like.

Unfortuantely we will never know exactly what happened.
If he felt threaten why didn't he go to the place he was staying? He had a cell phone but no call too 911.
He acted like a thug.

Zimmerman had a cell hone too, but apparently disregarded police advice.
He acted like a thug?

Yeah, and a fugly Afro in a hood made Zimmerman nervous. You and Z are matched pair.

I do not follow people around when they make me nervous.

I expect that both participants were at fault in this incident.
However deadly force was used by one participant....

I thought you were done posting in Zimmerman threads :confused:

Hahaha....How do those crow feathers taste? I'm speaking to Zimmerman's homies who have defended him from the beginning, of course. He lied to the judge and now his wife has been arrested for perjury.....But I'm just SURE everything that came before was absofuckinglutely the truth.....Uh-huh...I do. Really.

Hey, even his lawyer is having regrets, so don't beat yourselves up. Stupidity comes naturally.

Did I miss his trial and conviction nutsack?

It happened in the OP. :thup:

You are a fucking liar.

What the fuck do you think yo accomplish by just making shit up?

You fucking Marxist wannabes sure do get to hating anyone that defends themselves against criminals.

ESADIAF, fucktards.

This is what kangaroo justice looks like.

Its obviously just more pressure to make GZ take a plea and spare the prosecutor the humiliation of being a proven fraud, liar and disgraceful bitch.

All these leftwing asswipes are so gleefully dancing their happy dance they could not care less that this abuse of the justice system can happen to any of them just as easily as GZ. In fact GZ was one of the lefties prior to this incident, so it proves my contention.

But these fuckheads cant let mere facts get in the way of their gun-grabbing crusade, now can they?

Oh good lord.
Read the damn arrest warrant.

Listen to the bond hearing.

Fer christ sakes, she outright LIED - perjured herself in a court of law - on a number of occasions.

Here, have a look a the Capias:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

Look at all that money they were playing with. ...they were spending LOTS of money...transferring to her sisters account...$47,000 to sis, $18,000 walking around money...George tells her to "pay off all the bills"...jail call transcripts...

Oh,, my my my.

What a tangled web they wove.

So this proves he's guilty of murder too?

No. But the prosecutor is playing hardball. He's sniping away at the defense witnesses with re-arrests, incarceration, first arrests (in the case of the wife/potential witness), increased bails, etc.

And this goes for not just the defendant himself, but any who might dare to speak up on his behalf.

It does come across as kind of cheap and unseemly.

'Cheap and unseemly'?

How about Draconian, fascist Tyranical?

I am prayihng for GZ and his wife daily that they can withstand this naked abuse of power.

And the libtards celbrating this abuse are shameless wretches.

Ok...so we just wait and see?
She was arrested for the same reason they revoked Zimmermans bail....they're saying they had 135,000 in the bank when he was arrested. There's been no proof yet that the money was theirs or if it was from donations for his defense yet. Let's wait and see if that's what it is....

I think the courts are TRYING to find something they can put him away for.

Prosecutors say Shellie Zimmerman made eight transfers from her husband's credit union account to her account between April 16 and 19 totaling more than $74,000. Six of the transfers were just under the $10,000 threshold that would have required the credit union report the transactions to the Internal Revenue Service.

News Guide to Zimmerman Perjury Arrest - ABC News

:eek: Maybe it was for his defense but she thought otherwise. A habit of lying and cheating. Low life redneck trailer trash.

You mean MURDER is not enough to put him away. I am wondering what kind of low lifes support this sad excuse for a human being? Total Village Idiot.

Lol, you show your true colors, youracist POS.

Go crawl back under your shit pile.

Hahaha....How do those crow feathers taste? I'm speaking to Zimmerman's homies who have defended him from the beginning, of course. He lied to the judge and now his wife has been arrested for perjury.....But I'm just SURE everything that came before was absofuckinglutely the truth.....Uh-huh...I do. Really.

Hey, even his lawyer is having regrets, so don't beat yourselves up. Stupidity comes naturally.

Yep, Hispanic, Registered Democrats, thrown under the bus, because a bad situation went from bad to worse. Considering all of the lies dumped on them, in comparison, they come out way ahead. You really shine though. No really. ;)

Quit bogarting those drugs you are on and pass those bitches.

Yeah that really proves a lot you jack ass.

Considering it is not planning it, and it is not actively concealing methods to do it from the court. You are still full of shit. His wife is not facing perjury charges for thinking about lying about their financial status, she actually lied about it if this information is accurate. She will have her day in court to explain the circumstances of what she did or to explain why the information that lead to her arrest is false. However, considering the option of breaking the law is not an excuse that will cover her actually taking actions to do it.

You are like some sort of major idiot. I could get thinking zimmerman was defending himself because all black men are violent crazies out to kill whity for no reason. Yeah, it is the crazy view of a racist simpleton, but maybe he was really being killed by treyvon for no reason. Maybe the kid was snorting bath salts and was about to eat him. This is not that. This is another crime. There was no reason aside from fleeing from the law which would be a crime in itself had zimmerman done it. This is aiding that crime, and lying to the court when under oath.

Oh, and as for the dumbasses claiming zimmerman was not protected by the cops, there is always jail where he will be kept out of the population in a secure cell where no one can touch him if he really needed police protection. They will not only do this service for him until the court case is over, but if he is convicted they will keep him separated from the general population until such time as it is either safe to let him into general population, or his sentence is over. So yes we do offer him police protection, but no we do not offer him armed guards for the rest of his life for something he admits to doing.

Before you get too full of yourself...

The Hidden Genius Project

Kurt Collins

Co-Founder and CEO, Enole

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

10+ years exp. in software development and technology entrepreneurship
Isaak Hayes

Sr. Interaction Designer, Salesforce.com

Western Washington University

7+ years exp. in user experience design
Rassamee Hayes

Primary Teacher, Vincent Academy

MA Curriculum and Instruction - Seattle University

8+ years exp. in classroom teaching

Michael McDaniels

Application Development Engineer, KLA-Tencor

Stanford University

2+ years exp. in product development
Tracy Moore

Former Founding Executive Director, Leadership Scholars

Harvard College

6+ years exp. in informal education and youth leadership development
Jeff Nelson

Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Palantir

Washington University in St. Louis

2+ years exp. in software development
Kilimanjaro Robbs

Product and Marketing Strategist

Duke MBA and Northeastern Eng. Alumnus

10+ years exp. in software development and product strategy
Erol Saunders

Teacher, Hopkins School

Assistant Director, Breakthrough New Haven

Yale University

6+ years exp. in curriculum design and classroom instruction
Jason Young

Founder and CEO, Mindblown Labs

Harvard College

5+ years exp. in technology entrepreneurship and product management

Isaak Hayes up there is my nephew, he's black. Rassamee Hayes up there is my niece, she's Thai. I come from a multi racial family and I'm damn proud of it.

Wonder if you would have been all upset about this had Zimmerman been portrayed as the Hispanic he is (with blacks in his family) to begin with instead of as a whitey out to get a black man.

As for the court...it was a BOND HEARING...not his trial for 2nd degree murder.

Oh you have a black friend. I am sorry I guess you cannot be racist because you know a black guy.

Good excuse, now quit being a racist.

He isnt, but youa re a moron, and that aint curable, fucktard.

The fix was in on this case since the black panthers called it day one. There is no way there is going to be any kind of justice coming out of this court. George Zimmerman is a victim of racial politics. He will be found guilty and offered up as a sacrifice to racial harmony. Not that it will work.

He's a "victim" of his predatory instincts.

He wanted to make a kill. Well he did.

Thankfully, there were people that wanted to make sure this idiot doesn't do it again.

Sallow that is nothing more than pure grade bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

Nothing but conjecture mixed with your own bigotry.

hisher-mug-shots.jpg

They look like brother and sister but then, it IS Florida.

It is so ironic that thhese libtards are claiming that GZ acted out of racism when the facts prove otherwise, and then procede to engage in the most revolting racism I have seen in some time.

Is it that they are just too stupid to realize what morons they look like or is it that they know and think we all know that its nothing more than bullshit agitprop staged lies to promote a gun-grabbing campaign and nothing more?

Whatefver, these peolle are lyihng racist pukes and I am glad to know it.

This thread is getting saved for a long damn time.

The raging mob seems to contend that "she's fat, so therefore he's guilty of murder!"

They are in full meltdown and cant manage a single coherent rational thought any more.

God, the hatred and bile these leftwing morons are showing is just shocking.

They are like a leftwing version of neoNazis.

Paperview, you are the classic example of why Americans need to remain armed.

I pray you get the hell beat out of you by some crackhead looking for $5 for his next hit.

Last edited:
She said she didn't know, she said her brother in law probably did, she offered his phone number, and now she's been arrested for perjury?
Yeah. She said she didn't know. She lied. She knew.

Q: Other major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?
A: None that I know of.

Q: And is--are you [sic] of any financial means where you can assist in those costs?
A: Um, not--not that I'm aware of.

More than $74,000 was sitting in her checking account at the time she said that.
She committed perjury and of that there is NO DOUBT.

When asked, "who would know who has control?" - even though she absolutely had control of it by the records of HER putting huge piles of money in HER account and her sister's account -- she said of her BIL "I’m sure that we could probably get him on the phone."

One, that's not offering his phone number.

Two, her brother-n-law could not have testified at the hearing anyhow (not to mention GZ's own father said they haven't spoken in years, so it's weird he was 'in charge' - not to mention, he apparently wasn't 'in charge.') -

There are special rules to testifying under oath - you can't just say, hey, ring up this guy, he'll tell you.

Do you know stupid you continually sound?

And what makes you think she knew that? Mind reader are we?

No, he isnt reading jackshit.

He is just making up whatever lie he thinks willadvance his cause like any other leftwing Jacobin whore.

when did you quit beating women?
And yes I admit to being a biggot, I do not trust right wingers nor like them very much.

Or whites.

Or even extreme lefties either.
Extremists of all flavors are wrong.

You're not an extremist...

ROFL.

Umm I am very white.

And I suppose I could be considered an extremist since I do not support either party and plan on voting for Jon Stewart as a protest vote.

I am just me making up my own mind on things and not following any flock.
Yep that is extreme in the good ol US of A.

You are extreme...extremely brain damaged.

Forum List

Back