Red Wave or Blue Wave this November?

Red Wave or Blue Wave this November?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I was thinking that the Dims might pick up a few seats this election, but about a month ago I started having second thoughts.

The Mueller 'investigation' is blowing up in the Dims face and people are realizing that THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO SPY ON AN AMERICAN POLITICAL PARTY, that is like right out of Orwell, for Jeebus sakes.

That is when everything started to turn around, from what I could see, but the Dims dont see anything but a huge blue tidal wave.

My Gawd, how can they be so disassociated from Reality?

But what do you all think? Red Wave or Blue Wave this November?

1280px-2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png

A blue wave in the Red Sea?

I was thinking that the Dims might pick up a few seats this election, but about a month ago I started having second thoughts.

The Mueller 'investigation' is blowing up in the Dims face and people are realizing that THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO SPY ON AN AMERICAN POLITICAL PARTY, that is like right out of Orwell, for Jeebus sakes.

That is when everything started to turn around, from what I could see, but the Dims dont see anything but a huge blue tidal wave.

My Gawd, how can they be so disassociated from Reality?

But what do you all think? Red Wave or Blue Wave this November?

Red Tidal Wave . . .

Conditional on just how much dirtier the Left is willing to play this. We're already at the point where left leaning news outlets are overtly lying to the American people and to themselves as well. Right now a real, savage psychological war is being fought for the American mind and loyalty. I tried to google something the other day related to the media attacking Trump and google would not let me. Kept rephrasing the question to 'Trump attacks media'. It's beyond nuts.

The immigration crises was one thing and even though MSM is not letting go of the story yet, something else, some other event that adds to the hysteria or multiplies it could literally cause widespread violent insurrection. There's a struggle going on across the nation to redefine most all our values and beliefs. The Politically Correct legions thought they had won with such lovely OPs as #MeToo, etc. and that's why we're so divided. Mommy Clinton and Obama were convincing millions of Americans that this new cultural revolution was a good thing. Now Father Trump is exposing the insanity of their ideology. Sooner or later the internet wars we're seeing could spill out into the streets.

If that happens will voting mean much at all?

Forum List

Back