Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man, looks like they're closed every Monday:

The Red Hen - Lexington, VA

most restaurants are closed on monday.

if you'd ever been to one besides a waffle house, you wouldn't be surprised
Dufus, I was there last Friday and couldn't get in because it was CLOSED.

they announced it was closed until july 5 a week ago

sucks to be so retarded you go anyway :lol:

and, most restaurants that don't have an all-you-can-eat option are closed on monday

i can see why that would surprise you
All the restaurants around here are open today, next lie.

and, most restaurants that don't have an all-you-can-eat option are closed on monday

good restaurants, mikey, not the slophouses you go to

Pretty much every real restaurant near me is closed on Mondays. Pretty common.

You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.

Nothing in your story is true, as confirmed by both Sanders and the restaurant owner.

The party wasn’t “driven from the restaurant”. Only Sanders was asked to leave. She immediately agreed, and they both informed their party quietly. The rest of the group agreed to leave with her.

No one was chased from the restaurant, there was no screaming. Everyone was treated professionally so cut with the alt-right lies here.

The owner of the Red Hen explains why she asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave

good restaurants, mikey, not the slophouses you go to

Poor Doc...er.... del....

1484423401188.gif

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif

He may or may not be a hypocrite but I bet he wouldn't be STUPID ENOUGH to alienate 50% of his potential customer base by doing something as stupid as that bitch did.

I have worked for lefty loons, politicians & queers. You know what I never did? ANYTHING that would intentionally piss them off.

Business ethics, get some.
Hypocrisy on your own private time is irrelevant

Nothing in your story is true, as confirmed by both Sanders and the restaurant owner.

The party wasn’t “driven from the restaurant”. Only Sanders was asked to leave. She immediately agreed, and they both informed their party quietly. The rest of the group agreed to leave with her.

No one was chased from the restaurant, there was no screaming. Everyone was treated professionally so cut with the alt-right lies here.

tumblr_lpc9hj8an61qiz3j8o1_5001.gif

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.

so you are advocating if 2 people from a group of 9 get kicked out (asked to leave) then the rest are welcome to stay and should have?

if this happens to you, you need better friends.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif

Ahhh the liberal Great Search For Hypocrisy

Damn... Bet she didn’t think this would happen...

She is a liberal. She doesnt think. She reacts like an animal..with emotion.
my dog reacts out of hunger and at times yes - emotion when she's happy to see me come home and give her some attention.

we can all act emotionally so i don't get the "like an animal" connotation.

lol.gif

Half the shit going on out there is just as mindless and juvenile as the OP. People are making real asses out of themselves protesting with homophobic signs and other nonsense that has nothing to do with the Sanders episode. Nevertheless, this should be a lesson about how badly things can go in 21st century American when you politicize your business by refusing service to paying customers.

Media sources reported that her party was followed to another restaurant. Next lie troll.

You're going to need to provide a reputable source for that.

According to Sanders, the owner politely asked her to leave and they politely left without incident. According to the owner, they group even offered to pay for the drinks and appetizers they'd already received, but the owner insisted they would be on the house.

Media sources reported that her party was followed to another restaurant. Next lie troll.

According to Sanders, the owner politely asked her to leave and they politely left without incident. According to the owner, they group even offered to pay for the drinks and appetizers they'd already received, but the owner insisted they would be on the house.
It was all over your media. You find it. Followed her party to the other place.

It was all over your media. You find it. Followed her party to the other place.
Fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back