Record return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 60% in a year

hmmm...I wonder if this ice is as thick as the ice that has been there for tens of thousands of years but melted?

hmm...

Hello, dummy.

Who said "hot summers = global warming"? Anyone?

CAN you READ? *I* said it. Common sense...etc...

shit for brains.:cuckoo:

You think I am going to let it go because you are being childish? Nope....I can deal with kids.

Who among those that agree with the science of climate change has ever said that a hot summer equals global warming? That is what you inferred. You did so because you are embarrassed to know that so many nutters......those who share your point of view on the subject.....have uttered silly comments regarding how snow in winter is proof that there is no climate change.

I get it....I would be embarrassed too if all my pals were fucking idiots.

So.....who said it? Names please.

Are you being dense on purpose? People have cited high temperatures for decades to prove global warming. Then when stats started to trend the opposite way the terminology changed to "climate change"

You think I am going to let it go because you are being childish? Nope....I can deal with kids.

Who among those that agree with the science of climate change has ever said that a hot summer equals global warming? That is what you inferred. You did so because you are embarrassed to know that so many nutters......those who share your point of view on the subject.....have uttered silly comments regarding how snow in winter is proof that there is no climate change.

Are you being dense on purpose? People have cited high temperatures for decades to prove global warming. Then when stats started to trend the opposite way the terminology changed to "climate change"
To the former? YES. It's what dumbasses do.

Hello, dummy.

Who said "hot summers = global warming"? Anyone?

On this board Luddly and Rdean said it.

hmmm...I wonder if this ice is as thick as the ice that has been there for tens of thousands of years but melted?

hmm...
Mere fact it forms...kinda torpedoes the AGW control freaks.

shows you know nothing about climate.

what, you think AGW means temps at the arctic will always be above 32 F???

lolol!!!!
Keep laughing. I understand more than you know. YOU show your ineptness at my point.

Toddle away now. Shoo!

Not the same thing. I have never herd a person who accepts climate change as accurate science ever use a "hot summer" as evidence. People who think use trends over time as evidence.

Why did you butt your ugly head in this one, gramps? You miss me or sumthin?

On this board Luddly and Rdean said it.

You won't mind if I ask you to link to that, do you? Forgive me, but it is very common here for nutters to falsely attribute statements to liberals.

If you are not willing to link them.....you shouldn't have chimed in.

what ever you want to call it, the Earth has mechanism to counter imbalances in the chemical compounds of the planet.

Apparently some of these right wingers don't understand a few things, if you actually did the research into this, turns out your expanding Ice is less than a foot thick, also you need to look at the world as a whole, look at the effects around the globe, can anyone please tell me the status of all the other glaziers and ice shelfs, guess what, they all shrunk, guess what the sea level has risen, so, the fact the wild is heating up is solid scientific consensus, to say its not is almost like saying the world is flat, which once we were able to prove it was not flat with science, people still said it was.

hmm...

plus it is as thick as it has always been. It never melted altogether.
Looks like hoffstra has never seen either snow or ice :rolleyes:

hmm...

plus it is as thick as it has always been. It never melted altogether.
Looks like hoffstra has never seen either snow or ice :rolleyes:
It he has should have told him something as it can be seen from space...and ICE forms from the bottom UP.

Rut-roh.

what ever you want to call it, the Earth has mechanism to counter imbalances in the chemical compounds of the planet.
Including HUMANS...and the Earth would not miss us if WE were to disappear suddenly.

Get it?

It he has should have told him something as it can be seen from space...and ICE forms from the bottom UP.

Rut-roh.

really?

that's why ice on a pond or lake can be 2", 6", 9" deep?

because ice forms from the "bottom up"?

water freezes from the bottom up.

wow.

I must talk to scientists about this.

:)

Forum List

Back