Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

Great answer.

So 92% have the jab - and people are dying at a rate 7 times higher than America prior to the "vaccines."

You can't answer it - it's science and science is the enemy of your Reich.
I can answer it just fine, but after a year of 100s of threads of me explaining to anti-vax yahoo like you all the many ways you fail at basic thought process I'm done wasting my time.

Get lost.

Last edited:
Quote me or retract this made up bullshit.

SOME of the deaths where his fault. He lied about covid being flu-like, flaunted medical guidelines, promoted unproven treatments and some of his followers died because they didnt take it seriously. How many? Impossible to tell.

But nowhere did I say that if only we had another president we would not have to deal with this deadly pandemic, thats just braindead.
The "you" was the left but you knew that. Do I really need to post a bunch of quotes from the left blaming Trump for COVID?

Im saying regardless of who was President that the course of the disease would have been basically the same. I don't think anything we did or could have done moves the needle. That's been basically proven as the trajectory and path of the disease didn't change from one admin to the next and their "responses" were very different. What's comical is that the left wants to act like they were running around sounding the alarm on COVID while the President was down playing it early on. And what good would it have done if the President had screamed at the top of his lungs that COVID was the death knell of humanity? How does that stop anyone from getting COVID or having a bad outcome from getting it? Lock downs were proven to be ineffective as were the bullshit cloth masks, and we didn't have nearly enough of any masks effective or not to go around anyway. Minus walking around in biohazard suits for the rest of our lives I don't see how you can actually live your life and expect to not be exposed to a respiratory virus.

I can answer it just fine, but after a year of 100s of threads of me explaining to anti-vax yahoo like you all the many ways you fail at basic thought process I'm done wasting my time.

Get lost.

You can't answer.

You have your cult and you hate science.

92% of South Koreans have the jab.

South Koreans WITH THE JAB are dying at a rate 7 times that the USA had at the peak of Covid prior to the mRNA sequencers.

Why?

No I don't know and in fact millions of people got vaccinated SPECIFCALLY due to mandates and restrictions rightwingers opposed. More people got vaccinated due to this administration's efforts than we would have otherwise, thats just a fact.

Monoclonal anti-bodies worked well prior to Omicron but are very expensive and are last resort treatment to widely available vaccination.
Because mandates (of any kind) should be opposed. Why do you want your government (who we all at some point depending on who's in power think is the most evil thing in the world) to have the power to mandate shit like that? If Trump gets elected in 2024 do you want him to have the power to mandate medical procedures via EO? I don't, but I don't want any president or government official to wield that kind of power.

There are a little more than 2 million full time federal employees add in an additional million for the armed forces and assuming all 3 million of those people got vaccinated that accounts for a whopping .8% of the population. So the mandates the admin enacted again likely didnt move the needle. Heck I'll even give you another million on the house that got vaccinated (we will round up anything over 3 mil) and it still only brings it up to 1%.

Forum List

Back