Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

They have so many trillions of dollars from people that believe in the quack science, that they shut you down and ban you for talking about their quack science.

FACT IS 5g causing the problems we have along with our governments going with it and they needed a scapegoat callled a COVID Virus. Fact is they need this 5G for the robots and the great reset the elite are planning. Guess what, If you are a human you are not in their plans. They only need a few of you. Pretty easy to kill people off when poison is injected into their bloodstreems.

If you people don't see this by now then I really don't know what to tell you. Other then you are like mice looking at cheese over a trap.

What are we at now? 4 shots with a so called virus with a 99 percent survival rate. and all the governments are pushing it and the MSM. You are pretty naïve by now if you don't see what they are doing.

Bagel9, I'm not running my mouth, just my keyboard.

Yeah, most people can see thru who is clogging the hospitals and it's the unvaccinated fuckups. Yes, cases of the new variant are spreading, but people who get it experience mild symptoms if they're vaccinated.

You must be stupid to not see that.
Here's a link to explain why more deaths are from the vaccinated group, it explains age bands and risk. It's interesting to see why.

The unvaccinated MAY, MIGHT, COULD BE, WHAT IF, AND I THINK THEY COULD be carriers, and then they think it's something else ???? ROTFLMBO. You have got to be kidding me right ? Either you are sick or not, and this goes for the vaxed and unvaxed. Oh and what's this bull crap about resources being taken by the unvaxed if the vaxed are supposed to be protected by the shot's from going to the hospital ? You people are flipping crazy, and possibly evil all at the same time.
That is the nature of this beast, and it is still a work in progress. If you have the Covid, YOU ARE SICK.
Does this mean that you will spread the virus to others? Maybe YOU COULD. If you have the flu, COULD you spread it to others? Maybe, yes? Your comment is ridiculous.

Covid has been used to thwart Trump who represents We The People who are an existential threat to these far-left-Marxists who have taken over the Democrat party. They will do anything to stop him/US including mandating injections into your veins, scaring you with false stats, making up false stories about Trump, tying every bad thing they can find to Trump, etc. Just look at the far-left TDSers right here on the Forum.

The democrat party is made of mostly corporate democrats in power, who are more center right. If this were the 80s they'd be considered republican. If this is who you consider to be far left then you're on the extreme right, which probably means you're some unhinged nut job.

The democrat party is made of mostly corporate democrats in power, who are more center right. If this were the 80s they'd be considered republican. If this is who you consider to be far left then you're on the extreme right, which probably means you're some unhinged nut job.

Who says corporate Democrats have to be 'center right?' Democrats align with the MSM that is generally left to far left as they repeat Democrat lies and pretend they are objective. Facebook and Twitter are canceling those who speak out against far left Democrat policies or if the speak FOR conservatives and the Democrats have nothing to say. Biden undermined our economy and caused gas prices to soar along with the cost of goods and services and no Democrat spoke out. We have supply chain problems because of Biden and the Democrats complete mishandling of COVID. 'Build Back Better' is a Marxist dream. Tell you what, if Democrats aren't far left then they are collectively clueless how to run a country..

When did we start looking to the fucking president to do something about a medical issue? This is what you get - a politicized response. In this case, absolute abandonment of any treatments other then the experimental jab. Deadly.

And I smell a senile Boomer (or maybe even a 'Silent' Gen) troll.
If you bathe more often, that odor might go away.

And you obviously have NO IDEA what 'troll' even means. I will now educate you Boomer.
You're in no position to educate anyone. Tell us troll, since you've hijacked this thread away from Covid and Biddum, can you name three things you most dislike about the GOP that keeps you from being a republican? What are they?

So you are saying that I should deliberately vote for politicians whom I think will do America more harm than good?
No offense...but that is utterly, nonsensical logic.

I vote for NO politician whom I think will hurt America.

To start with?
I will NEVER vote for a politician whom does not advocate a balanced budget at ALL times except when there is a declared war with another country.
NO EXCEPTIONS.

Any politician whom cannot live within their financial means is COMPLETELY useless.

And that is JUST for starters.
Uh oh, I can already see that you are off to a bad start around here. Where did you read in my post anywhere where I advocated or attempted to tell you to do such a thing as you came up with ??? If you are going to be a dishonest poster who is a democrat to boot, then I suggest that you find somewhere else to spew your lies and innuendo.

When did we start looking to the fucking president to do something about a medical issue? This is what you get - a politicized response. In this case, absolute abandonment of any treatments other then the experimental jab. Deadly.
Exactly right, because just as the Democrat's like Biden, Hillary, and other's just like them, they take a crisis and try to use it for political jockeying and baiting purposes. Mostly they love to race bait, but to COVID bait is just as useful to them.

Who says corporate Democrats have to be 'center right?' Democrats align with the MSM that is generally left to far left as they repeat Democrat lies and pretend they are objective. Facebook and Twitter are canceling those who speak out against far left Democrat policies or if the speak FOR conservatives and the Democrats have nothing to say. Biden undermined our economy and caused gas prices to soar along with the cost of goods and services and no Democrat spoke out. We have supply chain problems because of Biden and the Democrats complete mishandling of COVID. 'Build Back Better' is a Marxist dream. Tell you what, if Democrats aren't far left then they are collectively clueless how to run a country..

The MSM isn't far left at all. They support corporate interests, which are generally right wing anyway. Corporate democrats have and will fight with actual progressives over policy before they ever do so with the GOP. That's not what you call far left at all. The truth is, you view everything and anything thru an extremist right wing prism, so obviously anything that doesn't fall within those views is "far left," to you.

The MSM isn't far left at all. They support corporate interests, which are generally right wing anyway. Corporate democrats have and will fight with actual progressives over policy before they ever do so with the GOP. That's not what you call far left at all. The truth is, you view everything and anything thru an extremist right wing prism, so obviously anything that doesn't fall within those views is "far left," to you.
Your information is dated by at least a few decades. Today, leftists control corporate interests and Democrats are among the richest. You view everything through a left wing prism.

Your information is dated by at least a few decades. Today, leftists control corporate interests and Democrats are among the richest. You view everything through a left wing prism.

Not really.

True progressives don't control anything. They're barely a blip in congress and I'm not aware of anymore than maybe a couple of true progressives in the senate. Corporate democrats which are right wing lite are the ones you are calling the "far left."

Not really.

True progressives don't control anything. They're barely a blip in congress and I'm not aware of anymore than maybe a couple of true progressives in the senate. Corporate democrats which are right wing lite are the ones you are calling the "far left."
We were not talking about 'true progressives' stop trying to change the subject when you are losing.

We were not talking about 'true progressives' stop trying to change the subject when you are losing.

The subject has never changed, nor am I remotely "losing" anything. The only people that would be categorized as "far left" are progressives, instead you lump every democrat into the same group as if there is no difference between AOC and Nancy Pelosi, or no difference between Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden. This is because to anyone with extremist right wing views literally everyone who doesn't agree with them, and or is a democrat is far left.

The subject has never changed, nor am I remotely "losing" anything. The only people that would be categorized as "far left" are progressives, instead you lump every democrat into the same group as if there is no difference between AOC and Nancy Pelosi, or no difference between Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden. This is because to anyone with extremist right wing views literally everyone who doesn't agree with them, and or is a democrat is far left.
AOC hates Nancy Pelosi because she is not far left enough. However Nancy Pelosi is aware of the MSM generated support for AOC. Nancy is unprincipled and will go along with anyone who garners press coverage no matter if they are anti-American or not. Pelosi just demands positive press coverage.

AOC hates Nancy Pelosi because she is not far left enough. However Nancy Pelosi is aware of the MSM generated support for AOC. Nancy is unprincipled and will go along with anyone who garners press coverage no matter if they are anti-American or not. Pelosi just demands positive press coverage.

No, the MSM hates progressives. They only cover her because she creates headlines, but the MSM doesn't cover AOC or Bernie favorably. Sanders even lost a lot of press coverage over Trump, and it didn't get any better against Biden, which the MSM adores. There is no MSM generated support for progressive democrats.

No, the MSM hates progressives. They only cover her because she creates headlines, but the MSM doesn't cover AOC or Bernie favorably. Sanders even lost a lot of press coverage over Trump, and it didn't get any better against Biden, which the MSM adores. There is no MSM generated support for progressive democrats.
Democrat's implicate themselves when they sit there quietly in support of the radical bull crap, and even stage mock media events in show of support of the radical bull crap. They shoot themselves in their own foot everytime, and why ? Because they are lost big time. Their moral compass is severely broken and they know it, but do they care ? Nope. Yes I will agree that they deal in popularity contest daily, and they've proven that they want to win it at any cost. You don't sell your soul, but they seem to have no problem doing so.

Forum List

Back