Fauci needs to be investigated

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

This is monstrous. I am a huge dog person and this to me is unforgivable. I am glad the USDA is investigating this. Dogs are awesome companions who provide unconditional love. Fauci and his cohorts were torturing Beagles. This is pure evil. Don’t care what side of the political aisle you’re on.

but fauci is a dopywoky superhero
faucidakdhakda.jpg

This is monstrous. I am a huge dog person and this to me is unforgivable. I am glad the USDA is investigating this. Dogs are awesome companions who provide unconditional love. Fauci and his cohorts were torturing Beagles. This is pure evil. Don’t care what side of the political aisle you’re on.

We should conduct medical experiments on old and tired unelected bureaucrats instead of canines.

There was a thread on this a couple months ago, but again I do agree with you this sort of thing cannot be allowed.

I do think if we ever found out all the things they did to test our products we would all grab the pitch forks and torches.

There was a thread on this a couple months ago, but again I do agree with you this sort of thing cannot be allowed.

I do think if we ever found out all the things they did to test our products we would all grab the pitch forks and torches.
Like Gain of Function research in Wuhan that may have been released and killed millions of people on earth.....................Firing squads..........

It is sort of cute how you think that they are only doing that in Wuhan
Ok...........cutie pie........tell me all the others there since you brought it up. Or do you disagree with them not being allowed to do Gain of Function there.

Ok...........cutie pie........tell me all the others there since you brought it up. Or do you disagree with them not being allowed to do Gain of Function there.

I think our country and many others are doing it all over the world. It is an arms race and nobody wants to be left behind.

I do not approve of it happening, but I am not so naïve to think it is not happening

I think our country and many others are doing it all over the world. It is an arms race and nobody wants to be left behind.

I do not approve of it happening, but I am not so naïve to think it is not happening
Of course it is happening and it's world wide..........To me it is our responsibility to deal with our own......and hope it catches on in the world.

How can Fau Chi's experiments on children be justifiably compared with canines? During the year SARS-CoV emerged:

' "If the children refuse the drugs, they're held down and force fed. If the children continue to resist, they're taken to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, where a surgeon puts a plastic tube through their abdominal wall into their stomachs. From then on, the drugs are injected directly into their intestines.

In 2003, two children, ages six and twelve, had debilitating strokes due to drug toxicities. The six-year-old went blind. They both died shortly after. Another fourteen-year-old died recently. An eight-year-old boy had two plastic surgeries to remove large, fatty, drug-induced lumps from his neck.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 246)

It's the requirement.....not to torture Beagles, but to use them in testing of new medicines etc....

That requirement, should be changed by the medical and scientific teams that made the decision many many many, moons ago to use dogs!

Forum List

Back