Record cold to hit eastern/southern US

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Of course, to the climate crusaders, this is an anomaly and the only thing that counts is the heat wave in the west!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

First Week of Meteorological Fall Will Live Up to Its Name as Chilly Temperatures Engulf Eastern, Southern U.S. | The Weather Channel

Summer never came to the northeast in 2017 s0ns..........for tens of millions of folks. And we wonder why in 2017, interest in climate change is virtually non-existent??:popcorn:
In the West record highs are being set, evidence of global warming.
In the East record lows are being set, and weather is not climate.

The beginning of September and it seems like we are freezing.

I think that the difference in the heat wave in the west and the cold summer in the east has more to do with the Earths tilt then anything man has done. I would think a slight change would make a big difference.

Skook, being a proud propagandist outdone by no one, fails to mention the record heat in the west, and instead babbles only about a mild cool spell somewhere else.

Skook went so far as to fake a story about "record cold", even though nothing in his article said or implied such a thing. Skook, why did you lie and make up a story about "record cold"?

Note how we honest people didn't point to that record-breaking heat wave in the west as evidence of global warming. That's because we're honest people, unlike skook. We don't do dishonest cherrypicking, which is the only thing skook does.

Skook, being a proud propagandist outdone by no one, fails to mention the record heat in the west, and instead babbles only about a mild cool spell somewhere else.

Skook went so far as to fake a story about "record cold", even though nothing in his article said or implied such a thing. Skook, why did you lie and make up a story about "record cold"?

Note how we honest people didn't point to that record-breaking heat wave in the west as evidence of global warming. That's because we're honest people, unlike skook. We don't do dishonest cherrypicking, which is the only thing skook does.

Hmmmm.........."fails to mention the record heat in the west".

Really now s0n?!!!:popcorn: Perhaps I need to check my eyes after just reading my first post again!!:disbelief::disbelief: Or not...........

On DRUDGE right now as a top story.............

:spinner: Record Lows Set as Fall-Like Chill Hits East, South... :spinner:

Bah...Bah...Booey :bye1::bye1:

:oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28:

I wish it would get cold here. This heat is making me sick. Literally.

One of the prime predictions of global warming is for wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming. And that is exactly what we are seeing. Lucifer in Europe, our forests on the West Coast burning up in an extended hot summer, a precipitation event in Texas that set many new records, and has affected millions of people very negatively.

But go ahead with your butt ugly stupidity of denial. As the year wears on, more people are going to see you people for the true assholes you are. You care for a sick ideology far more that you do for this nation or it's citizens. You are contemptible, and prefer lies over reality.

Headed off shortly for another 12 shift in the steel mill. 20 to 30 degees warmer than outside where the machinery is that I have to inspect several times a day. Hope that we don't get a lot of smoke again. Fourth heat wave this summer.

Q. How much must we lower CO2 in order to stop Manmade global warming?

A. Give us EnviroMarxists control of the US economy and you'll never worry about climate change ever again

meh.......the entire northeast has been waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler than normal. Its been years since weve seen 100 degrees around here.......highly bizarre.

And this nonsense about forest fires........a complete crock of shit...........just go back and check the history of west coast fires..........the alarmists make it like it some new phenomenon. fAiL >>>>> Wildland Fire: History Timeline | U.S. National Park Service

And here's the blunt reality. In the northeast, we have one of the most heavily populated area's in the northern hemisphere........experiencing wtf colder conditions. Research has proven that human perceptions matter huge in relation to climate change.

http://www.pnas.org/content/109/37/E2415.full

That might not matter to the science obsessed but in the real world, it matters. Nobody within 500 miles of where I live is sitting home obsessing about global warming BECAUSE THEY ARE FREEZING THEIR ASSES OFF FOR 10 MONTHS!!:coffee: For 25 years, the alarmists have been crowing long and loud about the end of times due to global warming.......but the public tunes this out because they are experiencing these variations that don't conform with the bomb throwing. Its a huge problem for the true believers who cant seem to comprehend that sitting back on "the science is clear" motto is simply not working...like at all!!!:bye1:

Last edited:
Oh.....and this idea that man can actually do anything about climate change one way or another really is about the silliest concept Ive ever heard in my life. C'mon now..........it really does have to call into question a persons ability to connect the dots which is not even a stretch. I mean, how do people even come up with this level of stoopid?

Oh....and especially when all this stuff is predicated upon computer models which are laughably wrong on a frequent basis.......which doesn't AT ALL matter to the climate obsessed.:slap:

The reality is.......in terms of rational thought, "deniers" are far more grounded..........which is why the climate obsessed are frequently categorized as living in a fantasy-land.:popcorn:

Headed off shortly for another 12 shift in the steel mill. 20 to 30 degees warmer than outside where the machinery is that I have to inspect several times a day. Hope that we don't get a lot of smoke again. Fourth heat wave this summer.
You work at one of the polluting coal burning steel mills?

One of the prime predictions of global warming is for wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming. And that is exactly what we are seeing. Lucifer in Europe, our forests on the West Coast burning up in an extended hot summer, a precipitation event in Texas that set many new records, and has affected millions of people very negatively.

But go ahead with your butt ugly stupidity of denial. As the year wears on, more people are going to see you people for the true assholes you are. You care for a sick ideology far more that you do for this nation or it's citizens. You are contemptible, and prefer lies over reality.
How humans are making the Earth move

It's as if God hates deniers in general, being how often He humiliates them with reality.

You mean like this?

The inability to represent the earth's climate with a single temperature.
The inability to accurately estimate a single temperature for the planet for each of the last 2000 years.
The misuse of the greenhouse gas effect to arrive at the erroneous conclusion that atmospheric CO2 drives climate change.
The inability to show how CO2 has effected previous climates throughout the geologic record.
The overestimation of feedback in their climate models.
Blaming global warming for natural events such as heat waves, droughts, blizzards, floods, hurricanes and forest fires.
The overestimation of temperature and sea level in their models.
The overestimation of the impact on life and property of climate change.
The dramatization of climate change.
The demonization of anyone who dares to challenge the science and findings.

It's as if God hates deniers in general, being how often He humiliates them with reality.

You mean like this?

The inability to represent the earth's climate with a single temperature.
The inability to accurately estimate a single temperature for the planet for each of the last 2000 years.
The misuse of the greenhouse gas effect to arrive at the erroneous conclusion that atmospheric CO2 drives climate change.
The inability to show how CO2 has effected previous climates throughout the geologic record.
The overestimation of feedback in their climate models.
Blaming global warming for natural events such as heat waves, droughts, blizzards, floods, hurricanes and forest fires.
The overestimation of temperature and sea level in their models.
The overestimation of the impact on life and property of climate change.
The dramatization of climate change.
The demonization of anyone who dares to challenge the science and findings.

ding........lol............been watching for several years now this bozo Mamooth steps in here and seems determined to stick his head on a batting tee with every post and hand us the Louisville Slugger. Fascinating to me.........

Forum List

Back