Record Cold In Australia

Still nothing of substance comes from you which is why I am now LAUGHING at you since I am the one who keep making a case for my position while your replies are free of factual counterpoints.

The Sahara Desert is a prime example of the commonly slow change in the climate over THOUSANDS of years time which is dominantly influenced by the Earth changes in the Tilt.

It will be green again when the favorable Tilt level returns.

You really need to slow down on this stuff.

Yet you are the one arguing there is no change going on at all!

Dude, you need to find a quarter and buy a clue

Yet you are the one arguing there is no change going on at all!

Dude, you need to find a quarter and buy a clue

I argued it hasn't changed in EASTERN WASHINGTON which I proved with evidence you idiot!

You ran to the Great Plains paywalled paper which I never commented on.

The Sahara change is caused by the change in the planets wobble that takes THOUSANDS of years' time which means SLOW climate change and NOTHING to do with CO2.

So why is it called global warming when it doesn’t warm the globe proportionately everywhere the same?
The term global warming refers to the change in Earths surface temperature due to greenhouse gas emissions. The term was first used in the 70s but didn’t encapsulate all of the science and factors around a changing climate so the term “climate change” became the more widely used and accepted term.

The term global warming refers to the change in Earths surface temperature due to greenhouse gas emissions. The term was first used in the 70s but didn’t encapsulate all of the science and factors around a changing climate so the term “climate change” became the more widely used and accepted term.

Parts of the planets isn't warming at all, how do you account for that?

Parts of the planets isn't warming at all, how do you account for that?
That’s how the climate in our world works. There are warming factors like greenhouse gases and cooling factors lie aerosols plus there are different temperature trends in different regions of our planet.

That’s how the climate in our world works. There are warming factors like greenhouse gases and cooling factors lie aerosols plus there are different temperature trends in different regions of our planet.
Then a single global temperature can be misleading?

I argued it hasn't changed in EASTERN WASHINGTON which I proved with evidence you idiot!

You ran to the Great Plains paywalled paper which I never commented on.

The Sahara change is caused by the change in the planets wobble that takes THOUSANDS of years' time which means SLOW climate change and NOTHING to do with CO2.

So, what you are saying is that the climate on the globe is constantly changing...except for Eastern Washington where it there is no change taking place at all?

Really, that is the hill you want to die on?

As for what is really happening in EASTERN WASHINGTON

Among the findings listed in the brief for Washington state:

• On average, spring snowpack has declined about 30 percent from 1955 to 2016.
  • In the North Cascades, the total area occupied by glaciers has decreased more than 56 percent since 1900.
  • At Friday Harbor in northern Puget Sound, sea level has risen more than 4 inches since 1934, with other amounts at other locations.
  • Peak streamflow is coming earlier in the year — up to 20 days earlier in 2002 compared to 1948 in the most snow-dominated watersheds of Puget Sound.
  • Coastal waters are warming — between 0.9 and 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit from 1990 to 2012 — while the Pacific Ocean and Puget Sound are shifting toward more acidic conditions with effects on a variety of species.

Oh, and I never said a word about CO2

So, what you are saying is that the climate on the globe is constantly changing...except for Eastern Washington where it there is no change taking place at all?

Really, that is the hill you want to die on?

As for what is really happening in EASTERN WASHINGTON

Among the findings listed in the brief for Washington state:

• On average, spring snowpack has declined about 30 percent from 1955 to 2016.
  • In the North Cascades, the total area occupied by glaciers has decreased more than 56 percent since 1900.
  • At Friday Harbor in northern Puget Sound, sea level has risen more than 4 inches since 1934, with other amounts at other locations.
  • Peak streamflow is coming earlier in the year — up to 20 days earlier in 2002 compared to 1948 in the most snow-dominated watersheds of Puget Sound.
  • Coastal waters are warming — between 0.9 and 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit from 1990 to 2012 — while the Pacific Ocean and Puget Sound are shifting toward more acidic conditions with effects on a variety of species.

Oh, and I never said a word about CO2

All those area's isn't about climate changing from one state to another since they are still cold and snowy and glaciers shrinks because were no longer in the LIA which expanded the glaciers in the first place they shrink due to less cold weather occurrences since 1700.

Weather varies over decades which is why snowfall totals varies over decades, why temperature varies why precipitation varies all within standard oscillating range over time.

The past winter water equivalent is well above average since had a very good snowfall season in most of the state drought is greatly reduced in the region too.

All those area's isn't about climate changing from one state to another since they are still cold and snowy and glaciers shrinks because were no longer in the LIA which expanded the glaciers in the first place they shrink due to less cold weather occurrences since 1700.

Weather varies over decades which is why snowfall totals varies over decades, why temperature varies why precipitation varies all within standard oscillating range over time.

The past winter water equivalent is well above average since had a very good snowfall season in most of the state drought is greatly reduced in the region too.

Are you just trolling me on purpose? First you seem to know that chagnes are slow and gradual and then you say "well those are slow change so they are not changes".

No wonder you made this thread, you are willfully ignorant.

It’s fine to look at the average global surface temperature trend… why do you think knits misleading?

It is averaging numerous datapoints which allows for a misleading number since you can have 3/4 of the world cooling and the rest warming and still call it "global warming" because it is barely warming over all.

Are you just trolling me on purpose? First you seem to know that chagnes are slow and gradual and then you say "well those are slow change so they are not changes".

No wonder you made this thread, you are willfully ignorant.

You have continually avoided my sourced replies by posting your sources in response the entire time which means you haven't once addressed what I actually wrote at all.

NEVER one stated there is ZERO climate change in the thread, but several times stated it hasn't changed since 1964 in my region (which you never addressed factually) Sahara Climate change was gradual taking THOUSANDS of years (which you NEVER addressed factually)

BSk in my area has unchanged for over 10,000 years mainly because of the GEOLOGY of the region.

You are that stupid which is why I keep replying to show the world how you respond in your dishonest way.

but several times stated it hasn't changed since 1964 in my region

It has changed. I gave you examples of the change.

The claim that there has been no change at all since you are still the same classification is just fucking stupid

In my area we are still the same classification , but the rainfall patterns have changed and the local farmers have had to add irrigation and tiling to compensate for said changes. Should they be like you and pretend nothing it changing?

It has changed. I gave you examples of the change.

The claim that there has been no change at all since you are still the same classification is just fucking stupid

In my area we are still the same classification , but the rainfall patterns have changed and the local farmers have had to add irrigation and tiling to compensate for said changes. Should they be like you and pretend nothing it changing?

Weather events oscillates year to year so does precipitation, wind and so on in my region is BSk because it is still a dry steppe climate which has lasted for 10,000 years.

The changes YOU are describing is weather oscillating over time that stays within a minimum and maximum range of change real climate change would specifically change that range over a time frame to a different climate set up.

You need to study up on the Koppen Climate Classification.

The process of which is made up of all those changes you keep dismissing as not changes.

It is still BSk for my region.

You apparently have no idea how WIDE weather events cycles over time and still not change the climate of the region.

You think that a small snowpack downward trend over 4 decades is climate change when the classification of the region in question remains the same now as it was in the 1950's.

It still snows a lot in the same areas after decades of oscillating from high (Record snow at paradise lodge in 1971) to just 10% of the average snowfall totals in one year yet the climate is still the same since it is still cold and snowy in the mountains and the glaciers oscillates back and forth in the regions as it is normal phenomenon.

It is clear you think any change at all is proof of climate change when it is just weather oscillating around an average over a few decades time.

It is still BSk for my region.

You apparently have no idea how WIDE weather events cycles over time and still not change the climate of the region.

You think that a small snowpack downward trend over 4 decades is climate change when the classification of the region in question remains the same now as it was in the 1950's.

It is clear you think any change at all is proof of climate change when it is just weather oscillating around an average over a few decades time.

And you think that unless there is a classification change there is no climate change at all. That is like saying "well, he is still a human so he has not changed at all in the last 30 years"

Whatever you want to call it, people other than you are noticing it happening and are taking steps to adapt to it. You should thank them for not being as ignorant as you.

At this time last year, it was in the mid 90's this year it hasn't been above 85 yet must be climate change according to your absurd definition.

April 2021 was very dry April 2022 was 10 wettest years on record 140 year database climate must be changing according to you.

Rational people would just go on knowing that weather is different every year and within the known high and low boundaries of change which we average over time.

Forum List

Back