Record Cold In Australia

Well if you study science with the same unfounded assumptions as you just made in that comment then I don’t imagine you knew or forgot much of anything.
What’s your background in science. I’ve got an engineering degree and worked as an engineer for 37 years.

That is a patently false. Climate is always changing, it has been for all of the history of the earth. Change is the only constant.

Tell me your area and I bet I can tell you what has changed

You have no clue what climate change really means.

My area still has the same climate classification it had in 1964 which means no climate change.

That is a patently false. Climate is always changing, it has been for all of the history of the earth. Change is the only constant.

Tell me your area and I bet I can tell you what has changed
The last real climate change was ~3 million years ago when the earth transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet. Since then all of the climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty is that of an icehouse planet whose poles are at different thresholds for extensive continental glaciation.

What’s your background in science. I’ve got an engineering degree and worked as an engineer for 37 years.
Mechanical Engineering degree and 18 years as an Entrepreneur. Shall we measure penis size next?!

You have no clue what climate change really means.

My area still has the same climate classification it had in 1964 which means no climate change.

Wow, thanks for putting your ignorance on display for the whole forum to see.

That was damn kind of you.

Mechanical Engineering degree and 18 years as an Entrepreneur. Shall we measure penis size next?!
Sure. Or you could answer the “great question” I asked. You would need to start with the role plate tectonics and the cooling trend of the past 50 million years played in the earth transitioning from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet and then discuss the ways in which the planet distributes heat and why.

Sure. Or you could answer the “great question” I asked. You would need to start with the role plate tectonics and the cooling trend of the past 50 million years played in the earth transitioning from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet and then discuss the ways in which the planet distributes heat and why.
I thought the record cold numbers in Australia proved that the earth is not warming. We are all in agreement there right??

I thought the record cold numbers in Australia proved that the earth is not warming. We are all in agreement there right??

This is why you struggle so much I never stated that a short term cold spell in Australia stopped warming what I was pointing out that this exceptional cold wave comes right after Australia new warmist/alarmist government take power.

That’s weather. You’ll know it when colder temperatures disprove everything you believe as it will be a multidecadal cold spell.

But why are you changing the subject? Could it be that you can’t answer the question even after I laid the groundwork for you?

He has been ducking you and hasn't yet understood WHY I made post one either.

Wow, thanks for putting your ignorance on display for the whole forum to see.

That was damn kind of you.

My City Koppen classification is the same in 1964 as it is now,

BSk

You have heard of the Koppen Climate Classification, haven't you?

You have suddenly gone quiet (20 min) after I challenged you over Eastern Washington on the climate classification question.

:muahaha:

Last edited:
These are some of my favorite threads....people holding up huge signs saying "look what a fucking idiot I am, I think that global warming means it can never get cold again"

This is my entire statement in post one based on the articles statement that it is the coldest WEATHER in 100 years, “Record Breaking Freeze Hits Australia as Experts Recorded the Coldest Start of Winter for Over a Century”

Their new government so worried about global warming.....

You never addressed it which means you made your shit up based on nothing.

You are the one who is being the loudmouthed fool.

My City Koppen classification is the same in 1964 as it is now,

BSk

You have heard of the Koppen Climate Classification, haven't you?

You have suddenly gone quiet (20 min) after I challenged you over Eastern Washington on the climate classification question.

:muahaha:

Sorry, I do have a job and a life outside of this forum.

But, are you really this stupid? You think that the change in Classification just happens overnight with no changes leading up to it? Do you think the Sahara went from green grassland to desert overnight? That on Tuesday it was green and lush and on Thursday it was a desert?

Sorry, I do have a job and a life outside of this forum.

But, are you really this stupid? You think that the change in Classification just happens overnight with no changes leading up to it? Do you think the Sahara went from green grassland to desert overnight? That on Tuesday it was green and lush and on Thursday it was a desert?

Still nothing of substance comes from you which is why I am now LAUGHING at you since I am the one who keep making a case for my position while your replies are free of factual counterpoints.

The Sahara Desert is a prime example of the commonly slow change in the climate over THOUSANDS of years time which is dominantly influenced by the Earth changes in the Tilt.

It will be green again when the favorable Tilt level returns.

You really need to slow down on this stuff.

That’s weather. You’ll know it when colder temperatures disprove everything you believe as it will be a multidecadal cold spell.

But why are you changing the subject? Could it be that you can’t answer the question even after I laid the groundwork for you?
I’m not changing the subject. Was trying to close the subject we were talking about before moving to your question

Forum List

Back