Record cold forcing rethink on global warming!

so pick a state, say Illinois and explain what the 60 represents.
1 being coldest and 125 being warmest 60 represents January 2019 being about in the middle, or average for January temps. It's not 60°, it's #60 out of 125.

Get it now?

So CO2 was localized to CA during January? How does that work? Is that like atmospheric CO2 "warming" the oceans 700m deep?
Whaaaat? Co2 localized how? What are you babbling about?
well it shows warmer right? why would that be if the assumption is due to CO2. that implies more CO2. He was asking how that happens and why it would be so frequent.
You've got to be kidding me.

What are you kids using for brains, cornmeal mush?
still nothing eh?

so pick a state, say Illinois and explain what the 60 represents.
1 being coldest and 125 being warmest 60 represents January 2019 being about in the middle, or average for January temps. It's not 60°, it's #60 out of 125.

Get it now?

So CO2 was localized to CA during January? How does that work? Is that like atmospheric CO2 "warming" the oceans 700m deep?

Well, doesn't CO2 CAUSE the warming? Are you walking back your stupid, failed theory already?
View attachment 245854

Soooooo, how does atmospheric CO2 warm the ocean 700m deep, Mr. Science? You can phone Bill Nye

Get it now?

well it shows warmer right? why would that be if the assumption is due to CO2. that implies more CO2. He was asking how that happens and why it would be so frequent.

still nothing eh?
I have no idea how to confront your abject stupidities.

still nothing eh?
the point of the map then. I thought it was to show that CO2 caused warming in the US and especially in certain states, so why is California warmer?

Get it now?

Well, doesn't CO2 CAUSE the warming? Are you walking back your stupid, failed theory already?
View attachment 245854

Soooooo, how does atmospheric CO2 warm the ocean 700m deep, Mr. Science? You can phone Bill Nye
You've never heard of convection?

still nothing eh?
the point of the map then. I thought it was to show that CO2 caused warming in the US and especially in certain states, so why is California warmer?
I explained the point of the map. Did you miss that whole thing?

still nothing eh?
i was looking at the colors and what they meant, and it showed California warmer than average in their legend. Why would that be? are you walking that back?

still nothing eh?
i was looking at the colors and what they meant, and it showed California warmer than average in their legend. Why would that be? are you walking that back?
Kid, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Deniers won't be able to understand how that's so, because they're very stupid people.

h9v0d.jpg

Grade-schoolers would have no trouble with the simple concepts presented her.

That means none of the deniers could understand them.

Like I keep pointing out, they're profoundly stupid human beings.

Lol.

Still projecting.

But winning s0n.....its only about who's winning.

The last few days....hearing all the laughing at this Green New Deal!
Might be the most laughed at policy idea of the last 50 years.

Rather be in the stupid but winning camp any day s0n!:2up::bye1::bye1:

View attachment 245854

You're actually saying that the atmospheric CO2 generates enough heat to warm the oceans 700m deep? Do you have any idea at all of the amount of heat your need in the atmosphere just to warm the water 1m deep?

Crick once told us that it takes 3000 times the energy to warm equal volumes of water than air.

See why your glib answer fails?

Fossil fuel runs the world. Get over it. It isn't going away over natural changes in the weather.

View attachment 245854

You're actually saying that the atmospheric CO2 generates enough heat to warm the oceans 700m deep? Do you have any idea at all of the amount of heat your need in the atmosphere just to warm the water 1m deep?

Crick once told us that it takes 3000 times the energy to warm equal volumes of water than air.

Look up the word "convection" child. Have someone read the definition to you and explain, with pictures if necessary, what it is and what it does. Then you will understand.

Maybe.

On a good day.

If you're lucky.

View attachment 245854

Look up the word "convection" child. Have someone read the definition to you and explain, with pictures if necessary, what it is and what it does. Then you will understand.

Maybe.

On a good day.

If you're lucky.

Oy

:bigbed:

View attachment 245854

Maybe.

On a good day.

If you're lucky.
Convection is what is warming Cali? REALLY?

Your an idiot...

Why?

Because if the planet is indeed cooling, it is fact that colder temps are 20X more deadly than warmer temps.

In this mornings REALCLEAR.....

Record Cold Forces Rethink on Global Warming

Had no idea how much more disastrous global cooling is for the planet.....and with global temps on the decline since that late 90's, we could be looking at the imminent deaths of millions.

I was just thinking.....thank God climate change action in western countries has been virtually non- existent. I would submit that if temps continue to decline, the warmists should be forced to pay additional taxes to keep people from freezing!
Well here is the thing dumb fuck. A day or even a week is not climate it is weather. Even with these record cold days when the yearly average tenperature is calculated the average is steadily rising. These record extremes were forcasted by climate science and further substantiates thier findings. So just STFU on shit you do not understand. You are the same dumb fucik that dances around every time there is bad news for Tesla. Obviously constantly having big oils dick in your mouth has made you clearly bias. Meaning your opinions mean nothing. Bend and neal to your great big oil over lords.

Since the earth is climbing out of an ice age...what sort of temperature trends, exactly do you expect? Predicting warming when the earth is exiting an ice age is like predicting the yearly inundation along the nile, or a lunar or solar eclipse...the old priests made such predictions in order to frighten the uneducated and hold power over them...the new priests predict warming when the earth is exiting an ice age to scare the uneducated and hold power over them.

Got a single piece of observed measured evidence that supports the man made global warming hypothesis over natural variability?

Forum List

Back