Recognition not territory

Palestinians are on welfare hand outs.

UN, PA and arab states are keep them refugees.
Hamas mishandles money paid them from the PA.
Hamas controls the distribution of the 1000+ supplies delivered to Gaza daily.

Israel gets military assistance to protect themselves from attacks, because palestinians won't make peace.

Looks to me using your "data" like only Israel gets welfare from US taxpayers.

I didn't know people were required to spend their welfare on weapons from a particular group of suppliers ;--)

Fact is that the discount Israel gets on weapons purchases is money well spent as it helps feed US families and support US jobs
The Military Industrial Complex is always a net loss for an economy.

Goofy 1960's era slogans?

Wannabe hippies are a hoot.

You should look into how much empire sucks out of our society.

And you should look at the source of your evidence seeing as it is highly RACIST and stinks of intolerance

Fuck Israel, cut them off welfare and let them handle their own affairs.

Israel gets military assistance to protect themselves from attacks, because palestinians won't make peace.

I didn't know people were required to spend their welfare on weapons from a particular group of suppliers ;--)

Fact is that the discount Israel gets on weapons purchases is money well spent as it helps feed US families and support US jobs

Arming the middle east as economic advantage, quite a stretch. And still, we have to occupy the middle east and engage in endless war.

Where are we occupying the M.E. then ?

The last I looked this was done by the modern arab muslim empires

Arming the middle east as economic advantage, quite a stretch. And still, we have to occupy the middle east and engage in endless war.
Indeed, never ending war for never ending profits. (for the 1%)

... to the detriment of society at large. We used to sneer at N Korea for the same thing.

As in the 1% of islamonazi leaders like Assad and Abbass that exist just for endless war in the region. Their profits are the deaths of thousands at their hands to use as propaganda against the Jews and the west

And you should look at the source of your evidence seeing as it is highly RACIST and stinks of intolerance

Always find that highlarious coming from racist intolerant dicks such as yourself hon. Tell me again, how many military installations and bases does the US have in how many nations across the planet? But you hate govt spending. Schizophrenic.

As in the 1% of islamonazi leaders like Assad and Abbass that exist just for endless war in the region. Their profits are the deaths of thousands at their hands to use as propaganda against the Jews and the west

So we participate with our own endless war in the region where profits are the deaths of thousands at our hands to use as propaganda against the the muslim world. Sorry, you've become that which you so vociferously decry.

So we participate with our own endless war in the region where profits are the deaths of thousands at our hands to use as propaganda against the the muslim world. Sorry, you've become that which you so vociferously decry.

Well at least your consistent

Wrong again.

If the Israeli's wanted to become that which they so "vociferously decry" they'd start shelling Gaza and other illegal itinerant Arab Muslim holdings in Israel and not stop until every itinerant Arab Muslim had been driven into the sea ;--)

Always find that highlarious coming from racist intolerant dicks such as yourself hon. Tell me again, how many military installations and bases does the US have in how many nations across the planet? But you hate govt spending. Schizophrenic.

-Does not matter if they are doing the job they were set up for, and the shackles should be removed so they can do it even better. I dont complain about how much it costs to have such instalations, as long as they are used.

You really need to get a remedial course in English as your illiteracy is showing again.
THE ONLY EMPIRE IS THAT OF ISLAM AND IT CANT DECIDE WHICH WAY TO TURN

We could always turn our backs on the muslim world and ignore them completely. Ban them from leaving their countries and wipe out those that have tried to take by force what is not theirs. Ignore the many breaches of human rights and mass murders just as long as the oil flows to the great US of A so you can keep driving your gas guzzlers. As usual you dont want the Jews to be protected and would like nothing more than to see them all wiped out in the name of islam/marxism

-Does not matter if they are doing the job they were set up for, and the shackles should be removed so they can do it even better. I dont complain about how much it costs to have such instalations, as long as they are used.

You really need to get a remedial course in English as your illiteracy is showing again.

You people will be killing each other forever. Go ahead, no worries.

We could always turn our backs on the muslim world and ignore them completely. Ban them from leaving their countries and wipe out those that have tried to take by force what is not theirs. Ignore the many breaches of human rights and mass murders just as long as the oil flows to the great US of A so you can keep driving your gas guzzlers. As usual you dont want the Jews to be protected and would like nothing more than to see them all wiped out in the name of islam/marxism

Nah, that's just the voices in your head.

You people will be killing each other forever. Go ahead, no worries.

WHATEVER

More likely the ones in yours, as you are amongst those who deny the Jews the rights you demand be given to muslim terrorists ..............................................

More likely the ones in yours, as you are amongst those who deny the Jews the rights you demand be given to muslim terrorists ..............................................
Is name calling all you have?

Wanna be hippies with Palestinian ties. It doesn't get any better, or worse, depending.

Where is the name calling as telling the truth is not calling muslim terrorists muslim terrorists. Get used to it as the world is seeing the palestinians for what they are after the journalists spilled the beans on the thrteats of beatings and murders if they told the truth about hamas terrorism and human shields in gaza. Ignore the truth at your peril becuae very soon the people will rise up against islam and send it running for safety in the east

Where is the name calling as telling the truth is not calling muslim terrorists muslim terrorists. Get used to it as the world is seeing the palestinians for what they are after the journalists spilled the beans on the thrteats of beatings and murders if they told the truth about hamas terrorism and human shields in gaza. Ignore the truth at your peril becuae very soon the people will rise up against islam and send it running for safety in the east
Nice rant.

Nice rant.

What rant, all I did is point out that once again you LIED to get out of the hole you are digging. Thnen pointed out that the world's press has turned against the Palestinians and told the truth at last. You have lost your support from everywhere now and you are desperate for someone to help you out

aris2chat, et al,

Well it may certainly be said that the issue of "recognition" as a "Jewish State" (Part I Section "F" - Admission to Membership in UN - A/RES/181(II - independence of either the Arab or the Jewish State as envisaged in this plan) 29 November 1947); and "having received and examined the report of the Special Committee including a number of unanimous recommendations and a plan of partition with economic union approved by the majority of the Special Committee, was always an important question and concept.

While the exact origin of the concept is not truly known, what is known is that Theodor Herzl set the framework for a "Jewish Nation" in a 1896 handout titled: "The Jewish State."

And from the view of the Allied Powers, this "Question of Palestine" is at least as old as the UK Balfour Declaration itself; nearly a century ago --- which mentions the "national home for the Jewish people." Article 2 of the Mandate for Palestine says it more clearly: "as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home."

The High Contracting Parties agree to entrust, by application of the provisions of Article 22, the administration of Palestine, within such boundaries as may be determined by the Principal Allied Powers, to a Mandatory, to be selected by the said Powers. The Mandatory will be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 8, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
Primary Sources: San Remo Resolution Published April 25, 1920 --- QUOTE From: Article of the Council on Foreign Relations
Israel: Conflict over recognition, not territory · 3y
The Palestinians have rejected Netanyahu's demand to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, saying that would undermine the rights of Israel's Arab minority as well as millions of refugees whose families lost properties during ... but said that for talks ...

>>David Pollock House Foreign Affairs hearing: Arab FMs agreed to "Jewish state" recognition during 2013-4 talks; Palestinians said no<<

Other than Israel and Israelis to disappear off the face of the earth, Palestinians don't seem to know or agree on what they do actually want.

Throw it all against the wall and see what sticks.

How do you talk to or make an agreement when Palestinians can't agree and the "demands" keep shifting from day to day?
(COMMENT)

If it has been said once --- it has been said a ziillion times. "The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states." (Article 3 of the 1933 Montevideo Convention)

What is interesting is that the distinction that the Arab Palestinian draws between the difference of recognizing the "State of Israel" and that of the "Jewish State of Israel" or event the simple title of "Jewish State." What was clearly stated by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in a 9 September 1993 Letter to Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was that: "The PLO recognizes the right of the State of Israel to exist in peace and security."

They make the distinction with "Jewish" affiliation. This position dates back to a time before the Independence of Israel. It was a firm political position the Arab Higher Committee outline when asked to participate in the "Steps Preparatory to Independence" that the Palestinians rejected stating (in part):

"The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power group of powers to establish a Jewish state in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense." (AHC Letter 6 February 1948 to Sec-Gen UN)
So we have it. The Arab Palestinians reject the notion of a "Jewish State" by do recognized "Israel's" right to exist. The PLO-Negotiations Affairs Department (NAD) presents it like this:

"On November 15, 1988, the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) declared independence of the State of Palestine on all Palestinian land occupied by Israel in 1967, which constitutes 22 percent of historic Palestine. This was a historic, difficult and very painful compromise following decades of Palestinian internal discussion. On the same date, the PLO committed itself to upholding all UN resolutions, thus accepting the two-state solution." Source: PLO-NAD 2 May 2016

What is even a little more interesting is that:

"Israel has never endorsed the two-state solution as an official government policy and was not willing to accept a historical compromise on the basis of the two state solution on the 1967 border and to recognize the full scope of Palestinian rights under international law."
Source: PLO-NAD 2 May 2016
This claim is a trick. This is a way by which the Arab Palestinian can hamper the process of negotiations to reach a final status agreement on permanent status issues. This simple agreement will be used against the Israelis on the matters of: Borders, Jerusalem, and Refugees. This is a disguise to paint the Israelis as unreasonable, when (in fact) the Arab Palestinians are attempting to apply pre-conditions to the individual issues.

It is much safer for the Israelis to sit back and wait for the Arab Palestinians to make a good faith offer then to become entangled into some pre-negotiation dilemma.

Most Respectfully,
R

aris2chat, et al,

Well it may certainly be said that the issue of "recognition" as a "Jewish State" (Part I Section "F" - Admission to Membership in UN - A/RES/181(II - independence of either the Arab or the Jewish State as envisaged in this plan) 29 November 1947); and "having received and examined the report of the Special Committee including a number of unanimous recommendations and a plan of partition with economic union approved by the majority of the Special Committee, was always an important question and concept.

While the exact origin of the concept is not truly known, what is known is that Theodor Herzl set the framework for a "Jewish Nation" in a 1896 handout titled: "The Jewish State."

And from the view of the Allied Powers, this "Question of Palestine" is at least as old as the UK Balfour Declaration itself; nearly a century ago --- which mentions the "national home for the Jewish people." Article 2 of the Mandate for Palestine says it more clearly: "as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home."

The High Contracting Parties agree to entrust, by application of the provisions of Article 22, the administration of Palestine, within such boundaries as may be determined by the Principal Allied Powers, to a Mandatory, to be selected by the said Powers. The Mandatory will be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 8, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
Primary Sources: San Remo Resolution Published April 25, 1920 --- QUOTE From: Article of the Council on Foreign Relations
Israel: Conflict over recognition, not territory · 3y
The Palestinians have rejected Netanyahu's demand to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, saying that would undermine the rights of Israel's Arab minority as well as millions of refugees whose families lost properties during ... but said that for talks ...

>>David Pollock House Foreign Affairs hearing: Arab FMs agreed to "Jewish state" recognition during 2013-4 talks; Palestinians said no<<

Other than Israel and Israelis to disappear off the face of the earth, Palestinians don't seem to know or agree on what they do actually want.

Throw it all against the wall and see what sticks.

How do you talk to or make an agreement when Palestinians can't agree and the "demands" keep shifting from day to day?
(COMMENT)

If it has been said once --- it has been said a ziillion times. "The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states." (Article 3 of the 1933 Montevideo Convention)

What is interesting is that the distinction that the Arab Palestinian draws between the difference of recognizing the "State of Israel" and that of the "Jewish State of Israel" or event the simple title of "Jewish State." What was clearly stated by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in a 9 September 1993 Letter to Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was that: "The PLO recognizes the right of the State of Israel to exist in peace and security."

They make the distinction with "Jewish" affiliation. This position dates back to a time before the Independence of Israel. It was a firm political position the Arab Higher Committee outline when asked to participate in the "Steps Preparatory to Independence" that the Palestinians rejected stating (in part):

"The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power group of powers to establish a Jewish state in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense." (AHC Letter 6 February 1948 to Sec-Gen UN)
So we have it. The Arab Palestinians reject the notion of a "Jewish State" by do recognized "Israel's" right to exist. The PLO-Negotiations Affairs Department (NAD) presents it like this:

"On November 15, 1988, the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) declared independence of the State of Palestine on all Palestinian land occupied by Israel in 1967, which constitutes 22 percent of historic Palestine. This was a historic, difficult and very painful compromise following decades of Palestinian internal discussion. On the same date, the PLO committed itself to upholding all UN resolutions, thus accepting the two-state solution." Source: PLO-NAD 2 May 2016

What is even a little more interesting is that:

"Israel has never endorsed the two-state solution as an official government policy and was not willing to accept a historical compromise on the basis of the two state solution on the 1967 border and to recognize the full scope of Palestinian rights under international law."
Source: PLO-NAD 2 May 2016
This claim is a trick. This is a way by which the Arab Palestinian can hamper the process of negotiations to reach a final status agreement on permanent status issues. This simple agreement will be used against the Israelis on the matters of: Borders, Jerusalem, and Refugees. This is a disguise to paint the Israelis as unreasonable, when (in fact) the Arab Palestinians are attempting to apply pre-conditions to the individual issues.

It is much safer for the Israelis to sit back and wait for the Arab Palestinians to make a good faith offer then to become entangled into some pre-negotiation dilemma.

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians (?) offered to cede 78% of Palestine to Israel. Israel refused the offer so Israel still legally has nothing.

Forum List

Back