Reasons Why The Radical Far Rightwing Reactionary Republicans Hate Rachel Maddow

She simply tells it like it is.

She points out all the lies and shenanigansthat the Republicans and other far rightwing reactionary Republican radicals engage in.

She brings their nonsense to light.

And for that...they hate her guts.

I'll list the topics she covers and information she brings out to light in this thread.

I don't particularily care for her style, but Rachel is worth every penny and more that she is paid for driving people nuts. :lol:

Yanno, even though she is a liberal lesbian who tells the truth (and when she's wrong she corrects it as soon as she can, sometimes even on the same segment she's doing), I think she does a pretty decent job.

Much better than Bill O'Reilly, Hannity, or anything that CNN brings up.

Maddow is trusted by me. She's even willing to bring up opposing views.

Just another partisan pundit. Inflate your side of the story, minimize or avoid all opposing arguments, claim "victory" because you told the "truth".

Whether it's Maddow or O'Donnell, Limbaugh or Hannity, I'd love to know what goes on in the minds of their fans. Do they ever think to themselves, "gee, I wonder if there's critical information that this person is leaving out?" or "gee, I wonder what the other side of the story is?" or "Hmm, I wonder if they're distorting their opposition's positions just a touch to give themselves an advantage?" There certainly isn't much evidence that this thought process has occurred, that's for sure.

Partisan punditry is nothing more than the political equivalent of professional wrestling. Some of the fans actually think it's real.

:laugh:

Last edited:
This video encapsulates perfectly the reason the right wing dislikes Rachel Maddow, she shows clearly the hypocrisy of the so called small government republicans.

Rachel Maddow Show

Damn. Call 'em out by name, and the cowards STILL won't address the issue.

:lmao:

Yanno, even though she is a liberal lesbian who tells the truth (and when she's wrong she corrects it as soon as she can, sometimes even on the same segment she's doing), I think she does a pretty decent job.

Hey, ABS: I know you got the notification. Why are you refusing to acknowledge Maddow's lies?

While we're here, let's knock on the other guys' doors, too:

[MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24391]NoNukes[/MENTION]

She points out all the lies and shenanigansthat the Republicans and other far rightwing reactionary Republican radicals engage in.

I'll list the topics she covers and information she brings out to light in this thread.
You can always tell how great a person is, by the level of outrage they receive from the right. The amount of vitriol they spew at someone, can be used as a reverse barometer, to mark that persons success.

Rachel Maddow
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Travon Martin
Cindy Sheehan

Are people that really get under their skin.

I wonder what President took more shit from the right?

Bill Clinton or Barack Obama?

As far as Rachel is concerned, I love her! She rocks! Maddow is the man!

omg, still whining OVER some of them...Mother Sheehan, Billy the hound dog Clinton...good grief

and they talk about people listening to Rush...here they are putting this loud mouth talking head MaddCow on AN PEDESTAL

hero worship by LEFT WINGERS isn't a pretty thing

Last edited:
The word "hate" is used so freely by the left and so often that it seems like a fixation.

When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Progressives are motivated solely by emotion -- and the primary emotion is hate.

I think it's also because they (progressive-left)hate so much and so many people, they think everyone else does too

It's a sickness in them

The word "hate" is used so freely by the left and so often that it seems like a fixation.

Progressives are motivated solely by emotion -- and the primary emotion is hate.

I think it's also because they (progressive-left)hate so much and so many people, they think everyone else does too

It's a sickness in them
...and they enjoy it.

It's a sickness in them
...and they enjoy it.

I can't imagine a life like that...is it any wonder they want to spread their hate on everyone else so they can be AS MISERABLE as they are

sad and pathetic all rolled into one

It's a sickness in them
...and they enjoy it.

I can't imagine a life like that...is it any wonder they want to spread their hate on everyone else so they can be AS MISERABLE as they are

Yup. So wrapped up in emotion, they can't comprehend that others don't live like that.

Now, watch...this will be "refuted" with outpourings of hatred and anger. :lol:

...and they enjoy it.

Yup. So wrapped up in emotion, they can't comprehend that others don't live like that.

Now, watch...this will be "refuted" with outpourings of hatred and anger. :lol:

yep, I'm afraid to watch..:lol:

[MENTION=11763]ABikerSailor[/MENTION]

Anyone else need their noses rubbed in Maddow's lies?

Hey, ABS: I know you got the notification. Why are you refusing to acknowledge Maddow's lies?

Let's see who's the real coward?

I've asked you several questions, in several threads and you haven't answered any of them. You claimed you have, but that's all you've done. Just claim shit. I even listed all your posts in one thread to see if you really answered the question, but you didn't. Then you tap dance out this bullshit about answering it in some other thread. Which you and I both know you didn't do that either.

The fact is, you don't answer direct questions. Not from me, anyway. Now you want me to answer another one of yours? I should tell you I have no intention of answering any more of your questions until you answer the ones I've already asked you. But I won't. Because I did say we're gonna see who the real coward is and we're gonna do that now.

I'll answer your "Maddow question", after you tell me, in your own words, what specific lies you are referring to? I am not going to go to each one of your links and try to figure out what your fuckin' point is here. You throw a bunch of links up and expect people to automatically know what you're talking about? Why can't you say what you're talking about and back that up with those links?

I want to see (in your own words)
what lie she told Leno
what lie she told Letterman
what lie she told about Ohio's pro-life bill
what lie did she tell about Pumpkin-head
what lie did she tell about fast and furious​
Then (and only then), I will comment on them.

But you're not going to do that, are you? And the reason you're not, is because you're a pussy and a coward, who doesn't answer direct questions.

Last edited:

Let's see who's the real coward?

I've asked you several questions, in several threads and you haven't answered any of them. You claimed you have, but that's all you've done. Just claim shit. I even listed all your posts in one thread to see if you really answered the question, but you didn't. Then you tap dance out this bullshit about answering it in some other thread. Which you and I both know you didn't do that either.

The fact is, you don't answer direct questions. Not from me, anyway. Now you want me to answer another one of yours? I should tell you I have no intention of answering any more of your questions until you answer the ones I've already asked you. But I won't. Because I did say we're gonna see who the real coward is and we're gonna do that now.

I'll answer your "Maddow question", after you tell me, in your own words, what specific lies you are referring to? I am not going to go to each one of your links and try to figure out what your fuckin' point is here. You throw a bunch of links up and expect people to automatically know what you're talking about? Why can't you say what you're talking about and back that up with those links?

I want to see (in your own words)
what lie she told Leno
what lie she told Letterman
what lie she told about Ohio's pro-life bill
what lie did she tell about Pumpkin-head
what lie did she tell about fast and furious​
Then (and only then), I will comment on them.

But you're not going to do that, are you? And the reason you're not, is because you're a pussy and a coward, who doesn't answer direct questions.
...says the guy who got one mention, saw what it was, and refused to acknowledge it. :lmao:

You're dismissed, Billy the Kid.

...says the guy who got one mention, saw what it was, and refused to acknowledge it. :lmao:

What did I tell ya?

Am I a sage, or what?

I said I'd comment on it. All you had to do, was tell me what "it" was, that I was supposed to comment on. And after that, if she did lie, I would definately acknowledge it. But if she didn't, well, I'd acknowledge that to. But we never got to that point now, did we?

Because you're a coward who doesn't answer direct questions.

What did I tell ya?

Am I a sage, or what?

I said I'd comment on it. All you had to do, was tell me what "it" was, that I was supposed to comment on. And after that, if she did lie, I would definately acknowledge it. But if she didn't, well, I'd acknowledge that to. But we never got to that point now, did we?

Because you're a coward who doesn't answer direct questions.

Uh huh. Your comment would be "SHE DIDN'T LIE!!"

We both know it.

I proved she's lied. You're too chicken to click on a link.

That does not mean she's not a liar. It just means you're chicken.

Run along now, son.

We both know it.

Run along now, son.
All you did was post links, then act like you said something.

That's it! That's all you did.

And you expect people to buy in to this bullshit? To acknowledge a point you never made?

Word to Dave, you can't make a point, using someone else's words. At some point, you have to include your own, to make it valid.

We both know it.

Run along now, son.
All you did was post links, then act like you said something.

That's it! That's all you did.

And you expect people to buy in to this bullshit? To acknowledge a point you never made?

Word to Dave, you can't make a point, using someone else's words. At some point, you have to include your own, to make it valid.

You probably ought to take your blood pressure medication, Skippy. Looks like you're redlining.

Liberals telling us what and why we dislike people.

Priceless!!

It could be we don't like her because she's as much a liar as the rest of you liberal punks.
Can you pinpoint some of her lies please?

Be specific.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back