Reasons Why The Radical Far Rightwing Reactionary Republicans Hate Rachel Maddow

She simply tells it like it is.

She points out all the lies and shenanigansthat the Republicans and other far rightwing reactionary Republican radicals engage in.

She brings their nonsense to light.

And for that...they hate her guts.

I'll list the topics she covers and information she brings out to light in this thread.

I hate her because she's an ugly fucking dyke who's ratings are in the shitter.

She simply tells it like it is.

She points out all the lies and shenanigansthat the Republicans and other far rightwing reactionary Republican radicals engage in.

She brings their nonsense to light.

And for that...they hate her guts.

I'll list the topics she covers and information she brings out to light in this thread.

Liberals telling us what and why we dislike people.

Priceless!!

It could be we don't like her because she's as much a liar as the rest of you liberal punks.
Can you pinpoint some of her lies please?

Be specific.

Thanks.
Ahem.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...publicans-hate-rachel-maddow.html#post7790986

You got two notifications of the existence of that post. You can't say you didn't know it was there.

You probably ought to take your blood pressure medication, Skippy. Looks like you're redlining.
This little script you're playing, has nothing to do with me.
I'm sure you like to pretend that.

Meanwhile...nothing to say about Maddow's lies? And no, I'm not going to spoonfeed you. You'd just lie and say they weren't lies anyway, or that my interpretation was wrong.

Meanwhile...nothing to say about Maddow's lies? And no, I'm not going to spoonfeed you. You'd just lie and say they weren't lies anyway, or that my interpretation was wrong.
I'll comment when you comment.

I'm not going to "act" like you made a point, when you haven't said shit!

you know Ive always despised Hannity, but these shows were he has a bunch of people in the studio audience on, left and right, are far better than the sappy sycophants MSNBC has. These saps wont interview union leaders opposed to Obamacare, they wont have on Jill Stein, green presidential candidate and doctor who also opposes Obamacare. they really dont provide much of anything of use to the voters.

I'll comment when you comment.

I'm not going to "act" like you made a point, when you haven't said shit!
That's nice. Run along, son.

The reason that the GOP hates Maddow? Simple..................she tells the truth rather than spoon feeding them the lies that the far right wants them to swallow.

I guess telling the truth is dangerous these days, especially when you state what is actually going on, and it doesn't dovetail with what the corporate buyers say it is.

all of MSNBC are now sycophants on Obama/Romney care. Saw Joes brown-nosers today chuckling about some inside joke for the benefit of their viewers. They are giving this thug King way to much air-time.

Maddow does occasionally uncover something useful for the viewer. I would rate 2nd only to Ed on MSNBC, but remember the good ones are gone. Cenk Uggar, Olbermann and Ratigan are all gone.
Ratigan would have actually had some criticisms of Obama/Romney care.

Sorry, but the man known as RatMan would be hard pressed to provide facts.

It's kinda why he's no longer a news anchor. He spews lies.

The reason that the GOP hates Maddow? Simple..................she tells the truth rather than spoon feeding them the lies that the far right wants them to swallow.

I guess telling the truth is dangerous these days, especially when you state what is actually going on, and it doesn't dovetail with what the corporate buyers say it is.

"The Truth"

:laugh:

I love the way partisan ideologues on both ends tell us they have a vice-like grip on The Truth. I always know what to expect:

images

Liberals telling us what and why we dislike people.

Priceless!!

It could be we don't like her because she's as much a liar as the rest of you liberal punks.
Can you pinpoint some of her lies please?

Be specific.

Thanks.
Ahem.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...publicans-hate-rachel-maddow.html#post7790986

You got two notifications of the existence of that post. You can't say you didn't know it was there.

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11763]ABikerSailor[/MENTION]

You should be embarrassed by the way you're running away from this.

Still running, I see. Not at all surprising. Billo did the same thing. Absolutely terrified to click the links.
There are two points I'd like to make regarding your latest bullshit:

Point #1 - in response to this...

Still running, I see. Not at all surprising. Billo did the same thing.
First, you tell someone to run, then you act like they did!

Point #2 - in response to this...

Absolutely terrified to click the links.
Second, I said I would comment after you explained what lies were being told.

You live in a fantasy land, Davey-boy. The "fantasy" is not the things you say, it is "acting" like people would believe you.

You mean like the time she said the Wisconsin had a budget surplus and that Scott Walker made up a fake budget crisis?

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...-maddow-says-wisconsin-track-have-budget-sur/

When did she correct herself on that load of bullshit?

What lie?

Lies:

"President Bush never did one interview with the New York Times during his entire presidency."

PolitiFact | President Bush did give the New York Times interviews

Gov. Sarah Palin "got precisely zero support for her call for Alaska's Democratic Senator Mark Begich to resign because Ted Stevens' corruption conviction was overturned."

So Maddow left her viewers with two incorrect impressions — that Palin had initiated the idea for Begich's resignation, and that no one else supported her. In fact, it wasn't Palin's idea, and she wasn't particularly wedded to it, and others supported it. We find Maddow's claim False.

PolitiFact | Maddow claims Palin got zero support for her idea, only it wasn't hers, and others supported it

Rachel Maddow says that Ohio budget includes requirement for transvaginal ultrasound

Maddow was referring to a new requirement that women seeking abortions first receive ultrasounds to determine whether a fetal heartbeat is present. Her provocative words quickly went viral and sent PolitiFact Ohio in search of a full copy of the massive state budget.

Did it go as far as she claimed? Did it mandate a transvaginal ultrasound, as Maddow claimed, or did it allow for an external transabdominal procedure? We found our answer in the new Section 2919.191 that with the budget’s approval is now part of Ohio Revised Code.

Division A of that section says that before performing an abortion, a provider must "determine whether there is a detectable fetal heartbeat of the unborn human individual the pregnant woman is carrying." The method for detecting a heartbeat is then spelled out in Division C, which says:

The director of health may promulgate rules pursuant to section 111.15 of the Revised Code specifying the appropriate methods of performing an examination for the presence of a fetal heartbeat of an unborn individual based on standard medical practice. The rules shall require only that an examination shall be performed externally.

In other words, not only are external methods such as transabdominal ultrasounds allowed under the new law; they are required. That sinks Maddow’s claim of a "mandatory vaginal probe."

Or, in Truth-O-Meter terms: Pants on Fire!

PolitiFact Ohio | Rachel Maddow says that Ohio budget includes requirement for transvaginal ultrasound

"The Stupak Amendment doesn't just say you can't use your federal insurance subsidy to pay for an abortion, it says, if you're getting a federal subsidy of any kind, you're not allowed to buy an insurance plan that covers abortion even with your own money."

However, the amendment does allow people purchasing insurance on the exchange to choose a plan with abortion coverage if they pay for it without federal subsidies. Those who do accept subsidies can purchase an abortion "rider" -- that is, a separate policy covering abortion -- as long as they pay for it entirely with their own money.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-says-stupak-amendment-bars-those-subsidies-/

Last edited:
I think perhaps scaring young women about abortion actions of republicans is a major way the sellout corporate Dems keep otherwise GreenParty leftist women from voting 3rd party, and a few from voting republican.

Forum List

Back