Really want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Support the border wall...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Criminals don't buy guns at market prices from gun stores or private sellers...they buy guns from other criminals. And where do those criminals get their illicit guns? They may steal them...but more often they are taken in trade for illegal narcotics.

According to court documents and statements made in court, in January 2014, ATF and the New Haven Police Department began “Operation Red Side” through a series of controlled narcotics purchases and firearms seizures. The investigation revealed that members and associates of the Red Side Guerilla Brims (“RSGB”), a sect of the Bloods street gang based in New Haven, were engaged in narcotics trafficking and related acts of violence, including murder, attempted murder, assaults and armed robberies. In addition to distributing crack cocaine and other narcotics in and around New Haven, the investigation indicated that members and associates of the RSGB, under the direction of one of its alleged leaders, JEFFREY BENTON, transported crack cocaine and heroin to Bangor, Maine, and sold the drugs in Bangor and its surrounding communities. The RSGB also traded narcotics for firearms, brought the firearms back to New Haven and distributed them to gang members.

Joint Investigation Dismantles Violent New Haven Street Gang; Members Charged with 6 Murders
Reduce the flow of illegal drugs, the flow of illegal guns and inner-city firearm deaths will see similar reductions.

Claim we can't reduce the flow of illegal drugs? Then you undermine your own gun control argument. If we can't stop drugs from flowing into the country, we can't stop illegal guns from flowing in either.

Last edited:
Gang leader who trafficked drugs and firearms to Bangor admits role in murders

Updated March 18 - The Connecticut leader of the Red Side Guerrilla Brims gang says he took part in four murders.

U.S. Attorney Deirdre Daly says Jeffrey Benton also pleaded guilty to federal racketeering, drug trafficking and money laundering charges during his appearance in New Haven federal court Friday. He’ll be sentenced June 27 and faces between 30 to 40 years in prison.

Daly’s office says Benton was the leader of the Red Side Guerrilla Brims that trafficked crack cocaine and firearms from Connecticut to Bangor. The gang was the New Haven-based affiliate of the infamous Bloods street gang.

Police arrested six gang members in September 2015. Benton has been in federal custody since May 2012 and is serving a 9-year sentence in another case.

Gang leader who trafficked drugs and firearms to Bangor admits role in murders - Portland Press Herald
And that's just the four murders this one gang member admitted to.

Mizzou--I totally agree! I could opine on my theories as to the 'whats & whys' at the true HEART of this problem but then I would attract is a bunch of bleeding heart 'egalitarians'.

They buy our guns in Mexico.

They buy our guns here.

Grow up.
They buy our guns in Mexico? Gee I wonder who could have facilitated those transactions?

holder.jpg

How many guns from the broken down federal program begun under Bush ended up in Mexico?

How many guns from the broken down federal program begun under Bush ended up in Mexico?
Don't be a simp. You know that my reference could be applied equally across the board...no matter the administration. This wasn't simply about Shrub or that n!gger Obongo. This is about GOVERNMENT facilitating these illegal transactions and the average citizen who is left holding the bag. The average citizen, whose rights are continually peeled back and restricted.
This pulls us back to Missouri's original point...IF...IF the government did their fucking job we wouldn't be here to the extent in which we are.

Don't be a simp. You know that my reference could be applied equally across the board...no matter the administration. This wasn't simply about Shrub or that n!gger Obongo. This is about GOVERNMENT facilitating these illegal transactions and the average citizen who is left holding the bag. The average citizen, whose rights are continually peeled back and restricted.
This pulls us back to Missouri's original point...IF...IF the government did their fucking job we wouldn't be here to the extent in which we are.
You are a cuck. You did a cheap hit, and then you cry when smacked down. Grow up, boy.

You are a cuck. You did a cheap hit, and then you cry when smacked down. Grow up, boy.
Address the points or fuck off you partisan fuckwit.

I did, cuck. I outed your partisan hackery, and you are whining. Run along.

I did, cuck. I outed your partisan hackery, and you are whining. Run along.

Ahhhh...I know your type...you're a quality over quantity douche...trackin.

Ignore FakeJake...he is nothing but a troll that wants to shutdown any thread that contains common sense.
He is a post counter...that is all he is. There are a hardcore number of those types on every board. They key is spotting them early and doing just as you suggest.

hh was outed for partisan hackery, and Missourian jumps right in to further the hackery by trying to shut down the truthful point.

hh was outed for partisan hackery, and Missourian jumps right in to further the hackery by trying to shut down the truthful point.

FakeJake, you couldn't recognize truth if it bit you on the ass and held on. Tell us again how you're a Republican. :rofl:

...and now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Drug abuse and the drug trade fuel more gun violence than any other source by far. Legally purchased guns are traded for and stolen to fund hard drug addiction.

Want to put a serious dent in inner-city firearm homicides, support Trump's border wall...reduce the drug flow, you will reduce gun violence 100 times more than any gun control legislation.

Are you serious about reducing gun crime...show me...support the border wall.

Criminals don't buy guns at market prices from gun stores or private sellers...they buy guns from other criminals. And where do those criminals get their illicit guns? They may steal them...but more often they are taken in trade for illegal narcotics.

According to court documents and statements made in court, in January 2014, ATF and the New Haven Police Department began “Operation Red Side” through a series of controlled narcotics purchases and firearms seizures. The investigation revealed that members and associates of the Red Side Guerilla Brims (“RSGB”), a sect of the Bloods street gang based in New Haven, were engaged in narcotics trafficking and related acts of violence, including murder, attempted murder, assaults and armed robberies. In addition to distributing crack cocaine and other narcotics in and around New Haven, the investigation indicated that members and associates of the RSGB, under the direction of one of its alleged leaders, JEFFREY BENTON, transported crack cocaine and heroin to Bangor, Maine, and sold the drugs in Bangor and its surrounding communities. The RSGB also traded narcotics for firearms, brought the firearms back to New Haven and distributed them to gang members.

Joint Investigation Dismantles Violent New Haven Street Gang; Members Charged with 6 Murders
Reduce the flow of illegal drugs, the flow of illegal guns and inner-city firearm deaths will see similar reductions.

Claim we can't reduce the flow of illegal drugs? Then you undermine your own gun control argument. If we can't stop drugs from flowing into the country, we can't stop illegal guns from flowing in either.
Drug trafficking will never change.

And criminals will always get guns.

They steal most of them.

They trade dope for the rest of them.

Everyone needs a gun safe if they own more than 1 gun and/or if they don't carry that gun 24/7/365.

Drug abuse and the drug trade fuel more gun violence than any other source by far. Legally purchased guns are traded for and stolen to fund hard drug addiction.

Want to put a serious dent in inner-city firearm homicides, support Trump's border wall...reduce the drug flow, you will reduce gun violence 100 times more than any gun control legislation.

I'd like to see a border wall. It may slow down dope.

But it won't change criminals getting guns.

FakeJake, you couldn't recognize truth if it bit you on the ass and held on. Tell us again how you're a Republican. :rofl:
You are describing yourself little buddy. You emote and knee jerk, instead of think and hard work.

You are emoting. A wall is not going to stop criminals getting guns. Transporters will go through around or over the wall. Think.

Forum List

Back