Really, GOP?

President Barack Obama’s leadership on national security was attacked by potential Republican challengers in the primary season’s first debate

He kept us safe for four years and caught bin Laden. You should love this guy

Or is there another problem?

Four years? He's only been Pres. since 2009 you idiot.

The timeline has already been covered but thanks for readdressing that. LOL

And BTW Obama didn't catch Bin Laden... Navy Seals killed Bin Laden.

Weren't you one of the people trying to give W credit for capturing saddam?? Even if you weren't don't you remember how the right tried to play that up and give W credit for it??

Do you remember Ft. Hood?

Why bring this up?? Are you trying to blame obama for failing to stop this guy as the right did at the time?? If that is the case then shouldn't he also deserve credit for getting bin laden??

God you're dumb.

Says the dummy who tries to hold obama accountable because he is president and then refuses to give him credit because he is only the president.

LOL

I missed this when he said it. Since I was not trying to actually defend Bush here, but point out that at some point the president has to accept responsibility, I think my point still stands. Your second quote makes the point for me actually. Obama still, after tow years, points out that the mess is not his fault, even though many economists say that his policies contributed to prolonging the recession, and may be pushing us toward another one.

UH did you actually READ what you posted?? You tried to use the FALSE claim that W didn't blame his predicessor in attempt to attack obama for doing it when W did it when he entered office and then CONTINUED to blame his predicessor in 2009. Despite that FACT you are hung up on the fact that obama still JUSTIFIABLY points to where this began a mere two years later when you right wingers still refuse to acknowledge that FACT and hold W even the slightest bit accountable.

Furthermore, how does my second quote which shows bush proving your claim WRONG and admitting that he was leaving a recession for the next president prove anything that you have said?? Care to explain your spin??

Who are these many economists that you are referring to?? Based on how you chimed in with your previous false claims about bush not blaming his predicessor i am sure you will understand how anyone can't take your word for it.

And I admitted I was wrong? You want me to admit it again? Fine. I admit it, I was wrong.

That does not invalidate the thrust of my argument that at some point Obama has to accept responsibility for what is happening?

How is saying you missed his words but your point still stands an admission that you were wrong?? Seems to me that you are still trying to claim that you are still correct even after being shown to be wrong.

BTW I would still like to know how my second quote which shows bush proving your claim WRONG and admitting that he was leaving a recession for the next president proves anything that you have said??

as well as who are these many economists that you are referring to??

If you don't like being questioned about your claims then perhaps you should think twice about making them.

UH did you actually READ what you posted?? You tried to use the FALSE claim that W didn't blame his predicessor in attempt to attack obama for doing it when W did it when he entered office and then CONTINUED to blame his predicessor in 2009. Despite that FACT you are hung up on the fact that obama still JUSTIFIABLY points to where this began a mere two years later when you right wingers still refuse to acknowledge that FACT and hold W even the slightest bit accountable.

Furthermore, how does my second quote which shows bush proving your claim WRONG and admitting that he was leaving a recession for the next president prove anything that you have said?? Care to explain your spin??

Who are these many economists that you are referring to?? Based on how you chimed in with your previous false claims about bush not blaming his predicessor i am sure you will understand how anyone can't take your word for it.

And I admitted I was wrong? You want me to admit it again? Fine. I admit it, I was wrong.

That does not invalidate the thrust of my argument that at some point Obama has to accept responsibility for what is happening?

How is saying you missed his words but your point still stands an admission that you were wrong?? Seems to me that you are still trying to claim that you are still correct even after being shown to be wrong.

BTW I would still like to know how my second quote which shows bush proving your claim WRONG and admitting that he was leaving a recession for the next president proves anything that you have said??

If you don't like being questioned about your claims then perhaps you should think twice about making them.

Oh shit, Bush mentions a recession twice in 8 years and you think that's bad? Obama blames Bush at least twice every week..... Come into the real world sometime.

President Barack Obama’s leadership on national security was attacked by potential Republican challengers in the primary season’s first debate

How has he managed to keep us safe for 4 Whole years while only being in office for 20 months? Amazing?

Sure, He got Osama. 1 Good Decision does not make up for poor decision after poor decision. Besides Killing Bid Laden is the Culmination of years of work, much of which would not have even been possible had Obama had his way on issues like Gitmo, and Black sites. You guys want to pin all the Credit on Obama like he is some super hero that is the sole reason we found and killed Osama.

You can try, but Average Americans wont buy it. Obama gets props for making a tough decision to act, and to send in Commandos, but he does not get sole credit for "getting bin Laden"

I also give him major props for the shoot to kill Order I assume he issued. I always said if we find him, We can not take him alive. We can not stand for some show trial where he can make his case to the world. We could not chance liberals trying to make us give him a trail. He needed to be put down, Obama understood it, and took care of business.

If not for him choosing to then dump the body and not show the world conclusive Proof I would call it a home run.

'
Sole credit'??? Who ever said he gets 'sole credit'. I've never heard that in regards to this until now. Since Bush quit the task of getting OBL, then as far as presidents go, Obama SHOULD get the political credit. No president flies the helicopter, conducts the raid, and brings back the target. Even Eisenhower, when he was General, didn't do all of that. I guess you want to share the military credit with Rumsfeld too.

Oh shit, Bush mentions a recession twice in 8 years and you think that's bad? Obama blames Bush at least twice every week..... Come into the real world sometime.

Hey moron thanks for trolling as you chime in and show that you have no grasp of the conversation but the fact is that windbag claimed that bush NEVER blamed his predicessor and yet I showed two instances in which he did.
Furthermore, at no time was it said that those were the only two times bush blamed clinton, however, since you made the claim that bush only did it twice I am sure that you can prove it.

Let me know when you catch up because I am getting really tired of having to spell things out for you over and over again.

Hey moron thanks for trolling as you chime in and show that you have no grasp of the conversation but the fact is that windbag claimed that bush NEVER blamed his predicessor and yet I showed two instances in which he did.
Furthermore, at no time was it said that those were the only two times bush blamed clinton, however, since you made the claim that bush only did it twice I am sure that you can prove it.

Let me know when you catch up because I am getting really tired of having to spell things out for you over and over again.

I'm not the confused one here. And if i should ever need you to spell things out for me I'll just ask my wife to shoot me.

I'm not the confused one here. And if i should ever need you to spell things out for me I'll just ask my wife to shoot me.

Well then perhaps you should give her a call because I just had to spell out the conversation for you because you chimed in without knowing what was being discussed and made a fool of yourself.

What is truly sad is that you trolled in as a desperate attempt to attack me personally for calling you out for being a hypocrite who attacks other for "painting with a broad brush" even as you do it yourself.

Funny how you avoided being called out for being WRONG, a hypocrite and a complete moron. LOL

Last edited:
Wow, I must have graduated, I don't believe I've ever been called a troll before...

And though I probably have been hypocritical a time or two, and God knows I've been wrong in the past, I am far from being anything close to the complete moron you must be. But then if you've read any of my posts over the past 18 months or so that I've been on this board you would know that.

Please carry on, you brighten up the day so well.

Wow, I must have graduated, I don't believe I've ever been called a troll before...

And though I probably have been hypocritical a time or two, and God knows I've been wrong in the past, I am far from being anything close to the complete moron you must be. But then if you've read any of my posts over the past 18 months or so that I've been on this board you would know that.

Well, there is a first time for everything and based on how you trolled into a conversation without knowing what was being discussed in a lame and desperate attempt to attack me personally in retaliation for my pointing out your hypocrisy I would say that qualifiies you as being a troll.

Furthermore, the fact that you chimed in not knowing what was being discussed shows that you are a complete moron.

Attacking me will not erase your hypocrisy nor does it change the fact that you are a moron.

Thanks for the spin though.

Well, there is a first time for everything and based on how you trolled into a conversation without knowing what was being discussed in a lame and desperate attempt to attack me personally in retaliation for my pointing out your hypocrisy I would say that qualifiies you as being a troll.

Furthermore, the fact that you chimed in not knowing what was being discussed shows that you are a complete moron.

Attacking me will not erase your hypocrisy nor does it change the fact that you are a moron.

Fact is I knew exactly what was being discussed. You are the person who brought up 2 times that Bush mentioned a recession. If there were more show them. But I can promise you, you won't find one tenth the examples we can find of Obama blaming Bush....

And No that is not a challenge, I am not even going to bother looking because any thinking adult knows I am right.

Last I checked Obama has been president since 2008, and its only 2001, so not exactlly four yeards. Besides that, Bush kept us safe for eight, after 9/11 happened, even though 9/11 wasn't exactly preventable. And the previous president's have kept us safe their entire presidency. It's not saying much that he's kept us safe, speaking we are easily the strongest country on the face of the planet.

On another note, he didn't catch Osama Bin Laden. Our hard-working troops did. Let us not forget that a month or two ago, Obama was considering whether or not to PAY them for giving up their lives for us. He may have given the order, but thats what any of us would have done. The troops found him, the troops killed him, so far as I'm concerned, Obama gets no credit for it, because Osama just so happened to be found hiding in a mansion during Obama's presidency.

WOW! Yet another hack refusing to give teh CiC credit. Imagine that.

BTW how did W "keep us safe" when our embassies were attacked on his watch and our troops were under constant attack as W used them as human shields so that the "terrorists" could attack them over there instead of us over here??

Tell us again how presidents "keep us safe" when you refuse to give obama credit for the choices that he has made??

Thanks for the hypocrisy.

Fact is I knew exactly what was being discussed. You are the person who brought up 2 times that Bush mentioned a recession. If there were more show them. But I can promise you, you won't find one tenth the examples we can find of Obama blaming Bush....

And No that is not a challenge, I am not even going to bother looking because any thinking adult knows I am right.

Yes, moron and I brought up two times bush mentioned when i only needed ONE to prove that windbag was wrong when he claimed

Bush actually understood that, and never tried to blame Clinton for the mistakes that were made under his watch, he just accepted the mess was his problem and dealt with it.

Then you chimed in not knowing what was being discussed and decided to try to claim that bush only mentioned a recession twice during his presidency (even though you have failed to prove that he only mentioned it twice) to try and attack me because I called you out for being a hypocrite earlier in this thread.

It doesn't matter that I only brought up two times that W blamed his predecessor for a recession because I only needed one time to prove windbag WRONG.
If you had known what was being discussed then I wouldn't have had to spell that out for you on more than one occasion.

BTW you have shown that your promises are worthless and you were the one that implied that bush only mentioned recession twice during his presidency so you prove it. After all it is your claim and while you are at it, despite your claim that it is not a challenge, why don't you back up your promise and do an actually head to head comparison.
What are you afraid of??
It's kind of pointless to make a promise that you refuse to follwo through on, don't you think?? However that does show how your promises are worthless.

Any fool knows that making a claim doesn't make it true so why is it that you believe it does??

P.S. I just love the fact that I call ollie out for trolling and for being a hypocrite who attacks others for "painting with a broad brush" even as he does the same and the loser bigreb neg reps me for "disrespecting ollie." LOL

Last edited:

He hasn't been President for 4 years yet.

If his party had followed the rules, he wouldn't have been president for 4 minutes, much less years.
We only need one rule....especially after a Bush Presiduncy....

Really Liberals? Obama is Bush Jr. II. You should hate this guy.

And the fact that you imagine that many of them do not IS the problem, isn't it?

You guys see a partisan Obama support and think "LEFTIST".

Real lefties see that same Obama partisan suporter and think "DEMOCRATIC TOOL"

Here's a heads up for you...

Glen Beck and the RW media don't have a clue who or what the left really is.

Your propagandists are misleading you into thinking the DEMS are the LEFT.

Not hardly, boys, not hardly.

You Bush-fans are toooooooooooooooooo obvious.

:rolleyes:

How has he managed to keep us safe for 4 Whole years while only being in office for 20 months? Amazing?

Sure, He got Osama. 1 Good Decision does not make up for poor decision after poor decision. Besides Killing Bid Laden is the Culmination of years of work, much of which would not have even been possible had Obama had his way on issues like Gitmo, and Black sites. You guys want to pin all the Credit on Obama like he is some super hero that is the sole reason we found and killed Osama.

You can try, but Average Americans wont buy it. Obama gets props for making a tough decision to act, and to send in Commandos, but he does not get sole credit for "getting bin Laden"

I also give him major props for the shoot to kill Order I assume he issued. I always said if we find him, We can not take him alive. We can not stand for some show trial where he can make his case to the world. We could not chance liberals trying to make us give him a trail. He needed to be put down, Obama understood it, and took care of business.

If not for him choosing to then dump the body and not show the world conclusive Proof I would call it a home run.

Ditto CM. Years of work is right. Barry handled the endgame. Don't get me wrong. I give Barry high marks for making the decision to kill that dirtbag its just to bad he won't release the pictures.

I was watching Bill the other night and he had a man named Thesson. Thesson had been a speechwriter for Bush. According to him right before Bush left office he was speaking to him about what was in place for the protection of the country. He was worried that whoever was coming in to replace Bush would dismantle it all. According to Thesson Bush told him he wasn't worried about it. Thesson asked him why and Bush replied, "Because he will know what I know."

Bush did keep this country safe for 7 years. No ifs ands or buts about it. Facts are facts.
Yeah.....7 years AFTER!!!!

"For other observers, however, the real point was not that the new Administration dismissed the terrorist theat. On the contrary, Rice, Hadley and Cheney, says an official, "all got that it was important." The question is, How high a priority did terrorism get? Clarke says that dealing with al-Qaeda "was in the top tier of issues reviewed by the Bush Administration." But other topics got far more attention. The whole Bush national-security team was ob$e$$ed with setting up a national system of mi$$ile defen$e."

Facts are facts!!!!

Huckabee, REALLY??!!!

:eek:

"Huckabee has joked that he "answers" to "two Janets." One is his wife, Janet Huckabee.

The other is Janet Porter, the onetime co-chair of Huckabee's Faith and Values Coalition. And Porter, the former governor has said, is his "prophetic voice." But that voice has said some weird things over the years: Porter has maintained that Obama represents an "inhumane, sick, and sinister evil," and she has warned that Democrats want to throw Christians in jail merely for practicing their faith. She's attributed Haiti's high poverty rate to the fact that the country is "dedicated to Satan," and she suggested that gay marriage caused Noah's Flood. And there's this: In a 2009 column for conservative news site WorldNutzDaily, Porter asserted that President Barack Obama is a Soviet secret agent, groomed since birth to destroy the United States from within."

every 4 years I look and listen for a candidate from any party to be worth my vote , Obama was well worth it , the repigs never seem to get out of white supremacy thing , they think its the boss and employee thing in our lives , not just citizens but class .

but I'm looking forward to 12 , see whats on the ticket .

I know the shit that will be on the race , gun control , the one constant that repigs use , the dems want your guns ,

there be a lot of other crap , but thats their root .

He hasn't been President for 4 years yet.

If his party had followed the rules, he wouldn't have been president for 4 minutes, much less years.
We only need one rule....especially after a Bush Presiduncy....

COMPETENCE? It doesn't take much of that when you have the plan already processing. Just follow the plans and look presidential, Obamush has been mediocre at best.

Forum List

Back