Really, GOP?

Ditto CM. Years of work is right. Barry handled the endgame. Don't get me wrong. I give Barry high marks for making the decision to kill that dirtbag its just to bad he won't release the pictures.

I was watching Bill the other night and he had a man named Thesson. Thesson had been a speechwriter for Bush. According to him right before Bush left office he was speaking to him about what was in place for the protection of the country. He was worried that whoever was coming in to replace Bush would dismantle it all. According to Thesson Bush told him he wasn't worried about it. Thesson asked him why and Bush replied, "Because he will know what I know."

Bush did keep this country safe for 7 years. No ifs ands or buts about it. Facts are facts.

I love the oft-repeated "Bush kept this country safe for 7 years!".

Nevermind that he was president for 8 years, not 7. and that one year cons always leave out? The worst attack on US soil in history.

Funny how you liberals leave out how that Attack was being planned and plotted and trained for, for several Years before bush under a guy named Clinton.

9/11 Happened on Bushes watch and nobody denies it.

He, and the Previous Administration failed to predict, and stop 9/11.

Funny but I don't remember the right blaming HW when the first WTC attack occured about a month after clinton took office because they argued that it was clinton's watch and therfore it was his responsibility.
BTW the plotting and the training for 9/11 continued on W's watch too, in case you missed that FACT.

However After the Attack Bush took steps which indeed helped keep us safe for all these years since, and helped lead to the killing of Bin Laden. As well as the Killing or Capture of Countless Thousands of Al Qeada Members.

When cltinon was president the right included attacks on our embassies overseas as attacks against the US as they tried to hold clinton accountalbe for all. However, despite attacks on our embassies overseas on W's watch the right still tries to claim that he kept us safe even as he was using our troops as human targets so the "terrorists" would attack them over there instead of us over here.

Care to explain how bush kept us safe even though our embassies overseas were attacked?

You guys look like fools trying to simultaneously Give Obama to much credit, while Denying Bush Any. Partisan Hack fools the lot of ya.

And yet it is the right who looks like fools as they refuse to hold W accountable for the economic mess that he passed on to obama because they claim obama is now president even as they try so desperately to give W credit for something that occured after he was out of office and is NO longer president.
So if we can give him credit, can't we also hold him accountable for other things as well or are you just like the rest of the right wing hypocrites who pick and choose when it's ok to "look back" based purely on political expediency?

For Years now it was Liberals telling us Osama was not even Important anymore. Until the Day he was Killed Even obama his self downplayed Osama claiming he was no longer in charge, and only a figure head. Now all of the sudden you fucking idiots want to act like Obama just ended our Problems with Terrorism single handed. Osama will be held up as a martyr and Giving him a half assed Muslim Burial will do nothing to stop that. Denying the World Proof of his demise will however feed the legend.

The right including W downplayed osama so it's funny how you right wingers wish to re-write history to suit your delusions.

What I would have done is ask for Diplomats, and Doctors from Many Nations to come and independently verify it was Osama. Took the least Graphic Picture I could get to release to the world, and then Give him his damn Burial. By Dumping the Body so quickly at sea, Obama has created a legend. A story that will never end. In Many Muslims eyes Osama will never be dead. he will always be out there waiting to either join them in the fight, or Kill them. Depending on which Muslims you ask. Refusing to even release pictures is like Dumping Gas on the fire of doubt that was already burning around the world.

It just floors me that you Liberals. Who would have Demanded proof had the exact same events happened under Bush. Are sitting here willing to take The Word of a president who has on several occasions in the past been caught lying to us all. It's is just amazing to me. You are seriously sitting here now telling us, the same thing some far right loons said after 9/11 when the patriot act passed, and all the buzz was about wire taps, secret prisons etc. You are actually telling us we need to just trust the government.

To fucking funny.

Show the world proof, put the myth to bed. Be done with it. We are not going to curry any favor by not showing it, we didn't curry any favor by attempting to give him a proper Islamic Burial (fucked it up anyways). What The Vast Majority of Moderate, Peaceful, Allah Fearing Muslims in the world want is to see with their own eyes that that monster, who stained and tainted their honorable Religion with Terrorism, is actually gone.

The Ironic Thing is I actually think the main Reason he is refusing to release proof, is fear of any attempt at Legal Action. Dems have been saying for years this is not a war, that People like Osama should be treated like Criminals and not as Enemy combatants. Now I think Obama is worried that could bite him in the ass after having seemingly ordered that Osama not be taken alive. The Truth of course is this is a war, and we have a congressional Resolution that authorizes any and all military action to protect the US from Attack. Killing Osama is clearly legal as an act of war as governed by the laws of armed conflict, But like I said, Liberals including Obama have been claiming for years that it should not be that way. Guess Obama thinks it is ok as long as he is the one giving the kill orders. Who knows, I am just happy he gave it.

So you don't believe that osama is dead?? BTW it's funny how you are now demanding proof when I doubt you would have asked for it if a republican were president right now.

What I find most hilarious about your post is that you start out by trying to rail against liberals and end up exposiong yourself as a partisn hack spreading propaganda and hypocrisy.

So no answer to my questions?

Furthermore, it's ok for you to paint with a broad brush as you talk about the left as a whole but those of us on the left can't do the same?? Thanks for the hypocrisy.

Furthermore, the fact that you CLAIM that you haven't seen anyone refuse to give obama credit doesn't mean that it hasn't happened.

BTW,

and he actually got thanked for saying it. Is one person saying it enough??

Jesus Christ some of you are stupid. I made a comment to show how hypocritical your comment was and now I'm being hypocritical......

Go back and read my posts I've been all over the place telling people this is not a left vs right thing. That getting Usama was nothing but a good thing and not to politicize it. And I've said it to left and right and now I'm the bad guy.

Fuck off.

LOL So you engaged in hypocrisy in a desperate attempt to show my comment was hypocritical but failed to do so and you actually believe that reflects negatively on me?? LOL
You were the one talking about how it's wrogn to paint with w broad brush and yet I posted your own words that show you doing just that.

You got shown to be dishonest and hypocritical and you best defense is to turn tail and run even as you lash out as you go trying desperately to make your failure about me.

How typical.

What ever you want to believe........ Anyone on here who gives a shit can see for themselves.

Last edited:
When, exactly does something become the fault of the president that is in office? I am quite willing to lay the responsibility for 9/11 on Bush even though he was not in office a year when it happened. I would do so even if it happened 5 minutes after he was sworn in because I understand that, even though shit rolls downhill, responsibility starts, and ends, at the top. Bush actually understood that, and never tried to blame Clinton for the mistakes that were made under his watch, he just accepted the mess was his problem and dealt with it.

Obama, on the other hand, has been in office over tow years, and everything that is bad is Bush's fault. He has not once stood up and accepted responsibility for anything because he inherited a mess. Guess what, he did not inherit anything. He ran for office knowing exactly how bad things were, and never once said that he thought the mess was to big for him to handle. The Left jumped all over McCain because he admitted he did not understand the economy. They then argued that, because Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, he was smart enough to understand complex subjects like the economy, and that was why we should all vote for him.

Now, when it is evident he has no more idea of how the economy works than McCain, it is all Bush's fault. Yet, somehow, I am the fool and a racist because I don't get it.

Can anyone explain to me what it is I do not get?

So you are actually trying to claim that bush and his adminstration never blamed their predicessor for anything?? Are you sure about that??

and

BUSH: Look, I inherited a recession; I am ending on a recession.
CNN Student News Transcript: January 13, 2009 - CNN
Oops, looks like you need to try that spin again.

I missed this when he said it. Since I was not trying to actually defend Bush here, but point out that at some point the president has to accept responsibility, I think my point still stands. Your second quote makes the point for me actually. Obama still, after tow years, points out that the mess is not his fault, even though many economists say that his policies contributed to prolonging the recession, and may be pushing us toward another one.

UH did you actually READ what you posted?? You tried to use the FALSE claim that W didn't blame his predicessor in attempt to attack obama for doing it when W did it when he entered office and then CONTINUED to blame his predicessor in 2009. Despite that FACT you are hung up on the fact that obama still JUSTIFIABLY points to where this began a mere two years later when you right wingers still refuse to acknowledge that FACT and hold W even the slightest bit accountable.

Furthermore, how does my second quote which shows bush proving your claim WRONG and admitting that he was leaving a recession for the next president prove anything that you have said?? Care to explain your spin??

Who are these many economists that you are referring to?? Based on how you chimed in with your previous false claims about bush not blaming his predicessor i am sure you will understand how anyone can't take your word for it.

I'd have thought you'd realize that there are more issues than national security...
Yeah....all-of-a-sudden.....

handjob.gif

Wasn't that the last "selling-point" (available), for "conservatives", regarding The Idiot Son.....that we'd "never been attacked".....well, since the last-time he let them slip-thru?????

:eusa_eh:

"Long before 9/11, the White House debated taking the fight to al-Qaeda. By the time they decided, it was too late. The saga of a lost chance"

President Barack Obama’s leadership on national security was attacked by potential Republican challengers in the primary season’s first debate

He kept us safe for four years and caught bin Laden. You should love this guy

Or is there another problem?

How has he managed to keep us safe for 4 Whole years while only being in office for 20 months? Amazing?

Sure, He got Osama. 1 Good Decision does not make up for poor decision after poor decision. Besides Killing Bid Laden is the Culmination of years of work, much of which would not have even been possible had Obama had his way on issues like Gitmo, and Black sites. You guys want to pin all the Credit on Obama like he is some super hero that is the sole reason we found and killed Osama.
Yeah.....let's all (try to) forget Lil' Dumbya gave-up on finding bin Laden....and, Obama had to re-start.....​

KROFT: ...what was your reaction? Was there a sense of excitement? Did this look promising from the very beginning?

OBAMA: It did look promising from the beginning. Keep in mind that obviously when I was still campaigning for president I had said that if I ever get a shot at bin Laden we're gonna take it. And I was subject to some criticism at the time because I had said if it's in Pakistan and, you know, we don't have the ability to capture him in any other way, then we're gonna go ahead and take the shot.

So I felt very strongly that there was a strategic imperative for us to go after him. Shortly after I got into office I brought Leon Panetta privately into the Oval Office and I said to him, "We need to redouble our efforts in hunting bin Laden down. And I want us to start putting more resources, more focus and more urgency into that mission."

boehner_crying.jpg

Last edited:
These nimwits campaigned on "Bush Kept us Safe!" for what...6, 7 years?

All of a sudden national security isn't an issue any more.

Hmmph....
Bingo!!!

boehnercries2-cropped-proto-custom_1.jpg

"...but, but, but....<sniff>....but....<sniff><sniff>....but....but...."

These nimwits campaigned on "Bush Kept us Safe!" for what...6, 7 years?

All of a sudden national security isn't an issue any more.

Hmmph....

National Security wasnt a huge issue in the last campaign either. At least if you were paying attention.
OBAMA: It did look promising from the beginning. Keep in mind that obviously when I was still campaigning for president I had said that if I ever get a shot at bin Laden we're gonna take it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej8HpXcR6_s]YouTube - Obama Will Kill Bin Laden[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:
I'll have to admit, it seems like four years since the Community Agitator in Chief has been in office.
the 2012 elections can't come soon enough for me. If we survive till then
Not to worry!!!

Lil' Dumbya is presently sifting-thru any-and-all dogshit for those WMDs!!!!!

490.gif

So you are actually trying to claim that bush and his adminstration never blamed their predicessor for anything?? Are you sure about that??

and

Oops, looks like you need to try that spin again.

I missed this when he said it. Since I was not trying to actually defend Bush here, but point out that at some point the president has to accept responsibility, I think my point still stands. Your second quote makes the point for me actually. Obama still, after tow years, points out that the mess is not his fault, even though many economists say that his policies contributed to prolonging the recession, and may be pushing us toward another one.

UH did you actually READ what you posted?? You tried to use the FALSE claim that W didn't blame his predicessor in attempt to attack obama for doing it when W did it when he entered office and then CONTINUED to blame his predicessor in 2009. Despite that FACT you are hung up on the fact that obama still JUSTIFIABLY points to where this began a mere two years later when you right wingers still refuse to acknowledge that FACT and hold W even the slightest bit accountable.

Furthermore, how does my second quote which shows bush proving your claim WRONG and admitting that he was leaving a recession for the next president prove anything that you have said?? Care to explain your spin??

Who are these many economists that you are referring to?? Based on how you chimed in with your previous false claims about bush not blaming his predicessor i am sure you will understand how anyone can't take your word for it.

And I admitted I was wrong? You want me to admit it again? Fine. I admit it, I was wrong.

That does not invalidate the thrust of my argument that at some point Obama has to accept responsibility for what is happening?

President Barack Obama’s leadership on national security was attacked by potential Republican challengers in the primary season’s first debate

He kept us safe for four years and caught bin Laden. You should love this guy

Or is there another problem?

I believe "Leadership" is the key word here.

The CIA caught OBL DESPITE Obama's denigration of the internment and interrogation of detainees.

We are safe DESPITE Obama's poor record of maintaining border security, and his administration's efforts to hamstring border states from enforcing laws that would increase national defense.

I'll have to admit, it seems like four years since the Community Agitator in Chief has been in office.
the 2012 elections can't come soon enough for me. If we survive till then
Not to worry!!!

Lil' Dumbya is presently sifting-thru any-and-all dogshit for those WMDs!!!!!

490.gif

what has changed nit wit?
Aw, jeez....ya' need someone to hold your hand, huh??

:rolleyes:

Find someone who can explain....

.....to you.​

Jesus Christ some of you are stupid. I made a comment to show how hypocritical your comment was and now I'm being hypocritical......

Go back and read my posts I've been all over the place telling people this is not a left vs right thing. That getting Usama was nothing but a good thing and not to politicize it. And I've said it to left and right and now I'm the bad guy.

Fuck off.

LOL So you engaged in hypocrisy in a desperate attempt to show my comment was hypocritical but failed to do so and you actually believe that reflects negatively on me?? LOL
You were the one talking about how it's wrogn to paint with w broad brush and yet I posted your own words that show you doing just that.

You got shown to be dishonest and hypocritical and you best defense is to turn tail and run even as you lash out as you go trying desperately to make your failure about me.

How typical.

What ever you want to believe........ Anyone on here who gives a shit can see for themselves.

Yes and they will see you being a hypocrite who tried to call others out for "painting with a broad brush" even as you do it yourself.

LOL

Forum List

Back