Reality check on economic policies

...You seriously need to look at the world beyond your own little bubble, my silly little Windbag.
Would you give up the internet for a million dollars?
Huh, we both hit the same obstacle here, trying to work with economic realities but instead getting stuck with Taic's 'problem'. Then again, his kind of problem may be the big part of what's been hobbling the economy lately.

Dang, buying and selling is easy but dealing with chronic sad-sacks is hard...

Actually, the chronology of the posts shows the Quantum Windbag unable to logically and factually defend/support his position....so like always he puts out these dodges to try and cover his folly.

My "problem" is with intellectually dishonest folk like you....who think that they can say whatever they want without consequence and balk at being challenged. Your problem is that you can't BS past me in a printed forum, because your words are easily recalled for accuracy.

People who are the victims of down sizing and out sourcing via Reaganomics don't have offers for a million dollars to give up the internet......they can't pay the monthly server fees. This is why the unemployment services are now offering free internet time at their offices to job seekers who don't have a computer or have to let slide their internet access in favor of utility bills, food, etc.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to have time to shoot the shit on the web like we do, bunky.....or don't you understand WTF the seriousness of being a "99"er is all about?

You seriously need to look at the world beyond your own little bubble, my silly little Windbag.

Would you grow up and stop being a silly little neocon Windbag and HONESTLY debate the issue at hand? If not, tell yourself this latest dodge "wins" the debate and go have another drink or maudlin exchanges with the other neocon parrots on these boards.

I am debating honestly. You asked who is richer, and I am proving you are.

...Broken recovery: Taxes are low and corporate profits are high, but nothing is trickling down to the American worker...
leninsmile4pv.jpg

...I am debating honestly. You asked who is richer, and I am proving you are. Would you give up the internet for a million dollars?
--and Marxists don't debate (honestly or otherwise), they attack.

Nevertheless people are in fact more wealthy because the corporations becoming more valuable is like real estate becoming more valuable, people own both so people are better off. These days real estate isn't making anyone rich, it's just stopped making us poor. Our corporations are helping some--

wealthstkre.png

--but evidently the bulk of our recovered wealth is stuff like our paying off debts.

Next we need to make our government cut back on borrowing like we have.

Forum List

Back